Future GoT Fight Scenes

After playing the last Tales of the Borderland episode, I was wondering why GoT didn't take a page out of their book. The fight scene with Gortys was outstanding, and requiring multiple QTE and movements made the fight much more intense. Is GoT planning to do anything like this? The multiple QTE would be make fight scenes much more intense and realistic.

Comments

• edited October 2015

I was just thinking about how much I'd love to see those combo-fighting QTE's put to use in GoT! It really put me right into the game.

Though, I guess we'd need a good reason to have them included. I'd love to see them in any future Telltale episodes, tbh.

• To be honest, I didn't like the multiple QTE's they totally stressed me out and I just ended up mashing my keyboard. XD But, maybe that's just because I was too invested in taking screenshots. :P

I guess it would be nice to see them in GoT but I can't really think of a way it could be used because I think it would be weird in just a normal fight scene.

• Yes, it was because you were too invested in taking screenshots, Kate. They weren't hard. Weirdo.

it's okay to be rude to her we're, like, bff's guys

Kateis posted: »

To be honest, I didn't like the multiple QTE's they totally stressed me out and I just ended up mashing my keyboard. XD But, maybe that's ju

• As you said, I can't either think of a way it can be used in GoT... Although it would be cool to march into Highpoint and slay some Whitehills (wishful thinking) :')

To be honest, I didn't like the multiple QTE's they totally stressed me out and I just ended up mashing my keyboard. XD But, maybe that's ju

• They weren't hard. Weirdo.

enter image description here

XD Mate, I don't have good finger coordination...

Just, don't think you'll get away with being rude to me.

Lewsblake23 posted: »

Yes, it was because you were too invested in taking screenshots, Kate. They weren't hard. Weirdo. it's okay to be rude to her we're, like, bff's guys

• I think it would be pretty easy to do in GoT. Instead of just doing Dodge right, and then 20 seconds later do a slash, you could do ---> ^ Q, so you dodge an attack, jump, and do a slice. Or Side step, parry, thrust.

Or the scene where Fiona has to plan out the moves ahead of time, you can choose between the different options, and depending on which sequnce you do it can lead to you having a successful or unsuccessful attack.

I think there are so many possibilities.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.