So... Borderlands 3 or tales from Borderlands season 2?

2»

Comments

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited February 2016

Both

• Tales from the borderlands Season 2185

Eryka posted: »

Both

• I would looove a TftB S2.
    I love the characters, and would be super happy to see more of them. I also didn't feel like the ending was satisfying as a conclusion to the characters. They JUST met back up after however long the time gap was, got to mention what they thought they'd be up to next, had the possibility of confessing feelings for one another, found the vault, and disappeared.

Disappeared. My phone keeps trying to autocorrect it to "Disappointing".
    However! It would be the perfect ending if we aren't finished with them.

• I wouldn't mind either but I would really like to see more of rhysha

• I have a feeling season 2 won't happen (but I REALLY wish it would!). Therefore, BL 3. It would be awesome if Fiona was thrown into the mix of vault hunters and the storyline led you to Rhys, now the owner of Atlas.

• Tales season 2 :) If not, I want the characters to be in all Borderlands games forever.

• Bridge Four!

First off i love your name, never though i would find a Brandon Sanderson reference in TftB fourms. Also with your idea with the crew from T

• I have a brilliant theory linking both the Cosmere and TftB/borderlands universe, Pandora is secretly a Shard world where one of the unknown shards resides the magic system is the sirens and their magical powers, the vaults, eridium. Also we know in Cosmere there are technologically advanced civilizations exist (sixth of dusk) that have spaceflight. At the end of TftB Rhys and Fiona magically disappear almost like they were worldhopping, like hoid does which makes sense since they touched the vault which is like a shard pool probley, infused with Pandora's shard power's. YES i am now holding out hope Fiona and Rhys will show up in stormlight or mistborn would be cool too.

Bridge Four!

• I think I would die if that happened :')

I have a brilliant theory linking both the Cosmere and TftB/borderlands universe, Pandora is secretly a Shard world where one of the unknown

• Borderlands 3 but with the level of writing from tales. Or you know, both.

• I... love... your username

Borderlands 3 but with the level of writing from tales. Or you know, both.

• He did look like obi wan in episode 5 ¯_(ツ)_/¯ thx m8

lottii-lu posted: »

I... love... your username

• Both; different companies make them so there's no reason one should exclude the other. And because the ending to Tales engaged in such massive sequel baiting, I could definitely see Vaughn and Sasha as the two new playable characters, working to find Rhys and Fiona.

• Tales From The Borderlands Season 2 First....

Sign in to comment in this discussion.