Where Will Episode 6 Stand in Chronology to the Show?

With Joffrey's off-screen death in Episode 4, the game had reached S4E2 of the show; the trial of Tyrion Lannister took place in S4E6 but this doesn't seem to have occurred yet in the game, meaning A Nest of Vipers presumably took place between S4E3 and S4E5.

Do you think Episode 6 The Ice Dragon will border into Season 5 - or considering that the game first came out before the release of the show's Season 5 maybe it was always pre-planned to stay contained within the 4th season? Since Tyrion's trial hasn't taken place by Episode 5, its unlikely that Episode 6 will leap through 4 episode's worth of story to enter Season 5. Yet it does feel more fitting if Episode 6 ends along with the end of Season 4.

What do you think, where in the show's timeline is Episode 6 going to be set?

Comments

• Dunno. Don't care.

• They said it ends at the start of Season 5, I'm pretty sure.

• I remember, but maybe they changed their mind ?
    It seems difficult to go through 4-5 episodes of the show in one episode of the game...

Lewsblake23 posted: »

They said it ends at the start of Season 5, I'm pretty sure.

• We'll have to see. It's shaping up to be a big episode.

Voldago posted: »

I remember, but maybe they changed their mind ? It seems difficult to go through 4-5 episodes of the show in one episode of the game...

• I think it depends on the POV. Mira's will likely take place right after it ended, and then we might get a timeskip to around S4EP8-9 or something.

I think Rodrik/Asher is the 'latest' in time, considering it might have been about a week between the traitor scene and the harbour scene?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.