The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• :D

You can be Teddy. Or Vern. You remind me of Vern. xD

AWESOMEO posted: »

WE'RE NOT CALLING IT! I COULD HAVE CALLED IT IF I WANTED TO! Ok, be Chris, I'll let you have that one >.>

• I sure will :p

Welcome to the place of weirdness and gifs, enjoy your stay.

• edited July 2014

It's nice to meet you, somebody told me you was one of the nice person on here :)

Hi! Welcome

• Alt text

I sure will

• RAF'S FACE KILLED ME

OMG YES

SAVED IT ON BARRY AND KEEPING IT FOR FURTHER USE

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I'M CHRIS

Why are they all staring at me? Is Chris 2 kewl 4 dem? xD

I don't think this one is good but... I'll look for a picture for everybody to fit in now.

• YOU'RE VERN SDGVSJVCJY

Markd4547 posted: »

XD yes thank you Simon

• I guess so.

Well everybody is different.

• Well, I'm tired and shitfaced today, so I don't have an idea what I'm talking about.

I guess so.

• No need to apologize. This is the lounge for cast members, but people who aren't in the story are welcomed to stay as long as they don't bother anyone. Nice to meet you as well, if you'd like a part in the story let me know and I could reserve a spot for you, or if you'd rather just read it that's fine as well. Don't be afraid to join the madness in this thread. B]

Ah, sorry, i'll call it what ever you like Thanks! and it's nice to meet you ^-^

• I try to be nice to people on here. You seem nice too. =^.^=

Hope you enjoy your time here. It might get a little crazy, but you'll get used to it, lol.

It's nice to meet you, somebody told me you was one of the nice person on here

• If anyone here leaves without saying anything about it, and worth no warning, I'd assume you were either kidnapped or dead.

And don't say that, I'm not about to argue with you about who gives a shit if you died, it's silly.

I never said that it was a scenario where you knew that I died. Also, looks like there's about five people in this world who gives a shit about me then.

• OMG RHAEGO

I GOT THAT REFERENCE AND I AM GOING CRAZY NOW

OuO

The stallion that will mount the world.

• Probably.

I'm not in the mood for an argument.

dissappears into the shadows

The option of "is he dead?" will always run through my head, either you are dead or not, that's something people always think about.

• The option of "is he dead?" will always run through my head, either you are dead or not, that's something people always think about.

How would you know if I died? Would you google "Is Gustav dead?"

• I wanted to be Teddy ;-;

Azlyn posted: »

• Welcome bro.

Hello everyone, i'm new here!

• You're new, I don't trust new people.

O_O

• Thank you ^-^

I will try, this place looks nice :)

I try to be nice to people on here. You seem nice too. =^.^= Hope you enjoy your time here. It might get a little crazy, but you'll get used to it, lol.

• Probably.

I'm not in the mood for arguing against you, so you win this time, Daniel-San.

The option of "is he dead?" will always run through my head, either you are dead or not, that's something people always think about.

• I'll watch it when I get back home ;)

Ooopsies! I forgot to say that I uploaded the first part of my playthrough. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4lCe_JcqE0

• I'll be sure not to bother anyone, i like to keep things peaceful :)

I'm more of a watcher, but thanks! ^-^

No need to apologize. This is the lounge for cast members, but people who aren't in the story are welcomed to stay as long as they don't bot

• edited July 2014

I am the black guy. I don't even.

Mark is staring at ATR like a pedo. xD

Raf is looking intently at DLB.

Simon is being weird behind Awe-bro's surprised facade.

Poor WTWH in the corner.

What else is there to point out? xDDDDDD

@AWESOMEO @Markd4547 @Twistee @WhatToWriteHere @Welcome_To_Woodbury @AllThatRemains @Rafoli @Azlyn @Dont_Look_Back

• I'll watch, WHEN PIGS CAN FLY.

Ooopsies! I forgot to say that I uploaded the first part of my playthrough. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4lCe_JcqE0

• Am I that stupid? ;-;

Azlyn posted: »

• XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Don't kill me, please.

• Simon didn't photoshop my face on a Stand By Me picture. ;~;

c r i e s

YOU KNOW I LOVE STAND BY ME MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THE WORLD

• No.

Deceptio posted: »

This place... It's dying slowly.

• Every time Morgan Freeman narrates, he earns a freckle.

The golden voice on helium. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRKVQcbIByo

• Hello :)

Welcome bro.

• I upvote that.

I will use this double post to say that I don't fınd Russıan women attractıve >.>

• crys in corner ;-;

You're new, I don't trust new people. dissappears into the shadows

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

This place is batshit crazy, and it's both the best and worst thing about it.

Thank you ^-^ I will try, this place looks nice

• Remember when that test said I had the health of a two year old? Somebody needs to photoshop my face onto a two year old.

• Good to see that, enjoy the madness. B]

I'll be sure not to bother anyone, i like to keep things peaceful I'm more of a watcher, but thanks! ^-^

• appears out of the shadows

Don't cry, we have a great deal to discuss.

crys in corner ;-;

• You weren't here, I think that's why.

Simon didn't photoshop my face on a Stand By Me picture. ;~; c r i e s YOU KNOW I LOVE STAND BY ME MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THE WORLD

• I AM CHRIS SO I AM HAPPY SDMBYUSFYJU

Maybe he can photoshop both our faces on Chri, create a beautiful monstrosity. xD

Seriously, you have no idea how many times i rewatched that movie since you've shown it to me. Seriously. I dunno, this movie is special. ;~;

Simon didn't photoshop my face on a Stand By Me picture. ;~; c r i e s YOU KNOW I LOVE STAND BY ME MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THE WORLD

• But still.... you guys could have at least mentioned me.. T_T

You weren't here, I think that's why.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.