The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• He gives you your own story. Something like that.

Can i be in it? you guys got a villain?

• Don't try to ruin this for us. :I

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Assistant vet, maybe?

• this is one of my secrets... I have this habit that's from anxiety and stress were I bit the inside of my lips (im doing it right now) to

• I chew the insides of my cheeks when I'm nervous or scared. It gets so bad that I can start to taste blood. =(

this is one of my secrets... I have this habit that's from anxiety and stress were I bit the inside of my lips (im doing it right now) to

• edited June 2014

you gotta love the ones where they are like the graphics are too cartoonish well I know people who say that when I tell them to play it I'm not sure if any customer reviews have said it

These comments in the Play Store piss me off the most "I'm going to rate this game 3 stars becuz its a great game but becouse you have to

• You'll have to ask him, man.

• edited June 2014

It is Carol she opened the door to give them extra blankets and when she saw them she left and just smiled....it was really creepy honestly.

*****Nvm just realized it was Donna.

Jewfreeus posted: »

I'm pretty sure that is carol can't really tell

• Yeah, but his time seems to be coming soon.

• i don trealy feel pain as much as others do. you know that Indian burn thing? yeah someone did it to me and it didn't even hurt. Also my friend did this pinch thing that ther people yellwhen he does it to them, i kept a strait face and it didn't really hurt me. I just ignore pain and its like i can bloke it out and not really feel it. other things also, when i was small i could never take liquid medicine because i hated it so much id throw up sometimes when having to take it.

now i just ignore it and its like i don't taste it.

Rigtail posted: »

You have a gift, DLB. A gift that grants you immunity from minor pain. I wish I had that gift. Okay, maybe it's isn't a gift, I don't even k

• Oh alright.

Yeah, but his time seems to be coming soon.

• Our love will prevail.

Don't try to ruin this for us. :I

• edited June 2014

i go back and forth, like i will be biting my cheeks, and then when it starts bleeding bad and hurts i stop and then go to my thumbs. and its a cycle like that. i do notice that i don't usually do it in summer though because im less stressed because there's no school and im not worrying about that stuff. so its probably going to heal up, both my cheeks and thumbs. but when school starts i will just start doing it again.

I chew the insides of my cheeks when I'm nervous or scared. It gets so bad that I can start to taste blood. =(

• xD yea ther were ALOT of sex scenes with Andrea and dale.

yea I'm just gonna leave this here

• i think that might be rick...

LOL AT THE CHICK CREEPIN' IN THE DOORWAY

• Interesting, I've had to earn my way to overcoming pain unlike you, you just have it easy. Is it just physical pain though? Like, what about your mental side? Do you handle sadness easy or do you cry or what do you do?

i don trealy feel pain as much as others do. you know that Indian burn thing? yeah someone did it to me and it didn't even hurt. Also my fri

• carol was WERIED in the comics.. she the total opposite in the show. And did Sophia die in the comics yet?!

It is Carol she opened the door to give them extra blankets and when she saw them she left and just smiled....it was really creepy honestly. *****Nvm just realized it was Donna.

• Where is Pro and why isn't he writing the next part! How DARE he have a life! >:c

• But she's with Rick now, right?

xD yea ther were ALOT of sex scenes with Andrea and dale.

• there were alot of sex scenes In general back then tyreese and michonne, tyreese and carol, carol and hershel's son, glenn and maggie and of course andrea and dale there isn't that much now days

xD yea ther were ALOT of sex scenes with Andrea and dale.

• yea

But she's with Rick now, right?

• Yup. xD lol there was a part when carl walked in on them and carl was acting all grown up and saying "I know about sex" it was friken hilarious. But ricks an old fart now in the comics, and andrea is the same.

But she's with Rick now, right?

• I mean that his death might come soon. I have a feeling that you think I'm saying that his character is going to appear soon.

Oh alright.

• We should lock him up. And if he doesn't publish a new part within an hour I'll hire a hit-man

Where is Pro and why isn't he writing the next part! How DARE he have a life! >:c

• he went from this

Alt text

to this

Alt text

Yup. xD lol there was a part when carl walked in on them and carl was acting all grown up and saying "I know about sex" it was friken hilarious. But ricks an old fart now in the comics, and andrea is the same.

• Holy beard

he went from this to this

• Wait what.... Carol and Hershel's son?

How old was his son?

there were alot of sex scenes In general back then tyreese and michonne, tyreese and carol, carol and hershel's son, glenn and maggie and of course andrea and dale there isn't that much now days

• Alt text

I've got the chloroform!

We should lock him up. And if he doesn't publish a new part within an hour I'll hire a hit-man

• It does.

TWDFan86 posted: »

This shoulda been put on the Telltale Talk section. But let's see if it becomes successful

• edited June 2014

his like around 18 carol is really messed up in the comics especially after tyreese got with michonne carol just started doing random shit and she also wanted to have a three way marriage with rick and lori

Wait what.... Carol and Hershel's son? How old was his son?

• If you don't stop complaining, he'll kill you.

We should lock him up. And if he doesn't publish a new part within an hour I'll hire a hit-man

• carl's change is even more hilarious

Alt text

Alt text

would not be surprised if carl ends up smoking weed

he went from this to this

• Geez..... I'm so glad Carol isn't messed up like that in the show. -.-

his like around 18 carol is really messed up in the comics especially after tyreese got with michonne carol just started doing random shit and she also wanted to have a three way marriage with rick and lori

• yea It gets to the point where she just feeds herself to a walker at the prison her story is pretty fucked up

Alt text

Geez..... I'm so glad Carol isn't messed up like that in the show. -.-

• Why does she commit suicide? Just because Tyreese got with Michonne?

• Really Carl? Really?

Alt text

carl's change is even more hilarious would not be surprised if carl ends up smoking weed

• edited June 2014

I was playing ps3 with my brother and my mom came into the room crying I asked what's wrong and she told me my uncle had passed. he had been saying with us in our house for months. he sleeped in my bed and I had to sleep with my mom all those moths because he had my bed. when she told me I just stared at her for a moment and my brother started crying and went to hug my mom. but I just sat there kinda shocked. i kept asking myself "why am I not sad right now?! why is this no effecting me?" so I didn't want to look like a butt and 'not' be sad so I went and huged her and acted like I was crying.

but I wasn't. I have no idea why, I loved him and all, I knew he was gone, I kept telling myself that I would never see him again. but, I just. didn't feel sad. I was baffled as to why I wasn't sad. it makes me feel like im mean that I didn't cry, that because I didn't cry I didn't care about him. but I REALLY did. Its weird.

I used to cry about those things.. but no I don't.

Rigtail posted: »

Interesting, I've had to earn my way to overcoming pain unlike you, you just have it easy. Is it just physical pain though? Like, what about your mental side? Do you handle sadness easy or do you cry or what do you do?

• HE LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING HIPSTER

carl's change is even more hilarious would not be surprised if carl ends up smoking weed

• I'm not complaining.

I'm joking :b

If you don't stop complaining, he'll kill you.

• I think it was more towards the fact that she was rejected by rick and lori but I'm pretty sure the tyreese thing had a part in it she felt as if no one cared about her

Why does she commit suicide? Just because Tyreese got with Michonne?

• ya. but its the WAY she killed herself.

a walker was tied up and she was talking to it. then she went all bitch crazy and walked into it and it started easting her boobs... I think she did it in front of her daughter. (I think)

Why does she commit suicide? Just because Tyreese got with Michonne?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.