• Now I'm like, really tempted to know who it is. xDDDDDDD

shhhhh >.<

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Rafoli posted: »

Gustav's work, lol

• How dare you make me scroll.

So I got....... Creative? Still a better love story than twilight.

• Lol, it's not that important. They probably don't give a shit anyway.

Now I'm like, really tempted to know who it is. xDDDDDDD

• Damn, what a playa. You must be holding ALL the girls' hands at recess.

papai46 posted: »

I wonder how many girls i got pregnant...

• I wonder how many girls i got pregnant...

Holding hands with boys can get you pregnant. It is known.

• ^-^

-is incredibly interested, but respects your decision to keep it a secret-

• No, take it like a man.

You're a poopy head meanie pants and your mother will hear about this.

• Right?

If I'm being serious then I wouldn't date anyone because no one wants to date me Just kidding. I know everybody here loves me.

• I do what I want.

How dare you make me scroll.

• Much, much better than Twilight!

So I got....... Creative? Still a better love story than twilight.

• Alt text

I wonder how many girls i got pregnant...

• Not if I tell your mother first.

No, take it like a man. You're a poopy head meanie pants and your mother will hear about this.

• Guys i have two good news! First: I got now 2016 likes and second: I got dislike minion who dislikes most of my posts, now i'm a complete forumer yay!

• No? Okay.

Alt text

Right?

• Man you have to have your own Dislike bitch to be a full forumer? I'm still not complete.

Guys i have two good news! First: I got now 2016 likes and second: I got dislike minion who dislikes most of my posts, now i'm a complete forumer yay!

• I knew no one would date me :(

• I was responding to

Just kidding. I know everybody here loves me.

Right?

I knew no one would date me

• He didn't dislike this :/

Guys i have two good news! First: I got now 2016 likes and second: I got dislike minion who dislikes most of my posts, now i'm a complete forumer yay!

• I'm one year younger than you!

• You're 15?

I could have sworn you said you were 12 somewhere xD

I'm one year younger than you!

• Shit, Gustav gave me a link to a photoshopped picture that he made that he wanted me to post here but I lost the damn link x____x

I'M SORRY GUSTAV YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TRUSTED ME

• You have a dislike minion?

Luckyyyyyyyyyy ;-;

• k

So, at midnight I heard a light knock on my window. I quickly opened the window and it was ATR in a Owl costume. She just pushed me in the i

• So, at midnight I heard a light knock on my window. I quickly opened the window and it was ATR in a Owl costume. She just pushed me in the into my bed. Covered me in blankets and then said

"Just close your eyes"

So, I did and she started hooting "My humps" which made me think of Noncy who made fun of my idol, Jackie Chan. I slighltly pushed her away and she stopped hooting. I opened my eyes and turned around. ATR was dead silent staring at me.

"You know what, you can take the money, but you can leave now." I said.

As I said that, ATR's beak charged into my eye. I started screaming in agony. I started to look for something with my hand to hit ATR, I felt my fingertips touch my lamp. I grabbed it and with full force I hit ATR's head. She fell off the bed and I was still holding my lamp closely. I peeked down where she was. She starting hooting softly again. I was prepared to drop my lamp on her head, but she tackled me to the other side of the room.

She started choking me with her bare hands. I couldn't find the lamp and my eye was bleeding like crazy. I felt weak, and with ATR choking me didn't help. I grabbed ATR beak and started pulling it. I yanked it and swang it around, and with my legs I started pushing her. With one good pull I ripped apart ATR's beak. She stopped choking me and started flying. She was crashing all over the place. I quickly opened my window and she flew off into the moon.

I put my hand over my eye and put some pressure to stop the bleeding. I went to look for the first aid kit that my Grandma always has. I layed down in my bed and said.

"God dammit, Noncy."

• I said most...

AWESOMEO posted: »

He didn't dislike this

• No, you're not young Padawan.

Man you have to have your own Dislike bitch to be a full forumer? I'm still not complete.

• Wait, nvm. Found it. Gustav made this:

Alt text

@AllThatRemains

• Cool story, bro.

So, at midnight I heard a light knock on my window. I quickly opened the window and it was ATR in a Owl costume. She just pushed me in the i

• XD That sucks

No, you're not young Padawan.

• I'm pretty sure that's Gustav...

You're 15? I could have sworn you said you were 12 somewhere xD

• edited July 2014

So no one loves me?

Well, it's okay. Anyway.

Alt text

I was responding to Just kidding. I know everybody here loves me. Right?

• Alt text

Shit, Gustav gave me a link to a photoshopped picture that he made that he wanted me to post here but I lost the damn link x____x I'M SORRY GUSTAV YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TRUSTED ME

• Biggest one in four counties.

XD asshole

• If my Photoshop would've worked, I'd make something... I can't :(

Wait, nvm. Found it. Gustav made this: @AllThatRemains

• Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.