HEY GUYYYS! Lookie here! XDDD

• Skyrim keeps crashing -_________________________-

f dis

• Jaden is a peasant, SweetPea. B]

mwuahahaha!

Noooooo, I can... :c

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

Yesterday, 3 soldiers died from a hidden demolition charge, planted by those monsters we tend to call "terrorists", blew them up with no mercy.

I watched the news right now and saw the funeral of one of those soldiers, handsome fellow, only 20 years old, he graduated from the same high school I'm in right now and he left behined him 5 younger sisters, one is a senior, and I bet I'd recognize her when I go back to school only by the empty look in her eyes.

I watched his grandfather saying a few words before chocking on his own tears, and it made me wonder, in what reality does a grandfather outlive his grandson?

I guess it's in a reality where your being is threatend every single day, where parents can't stop looking at the news, hoping their child's picture won't show up.

A reality where my 6 year old neighbor is talking to me about missiles instead of dolls, and where 3 year old kids know that when there's a siren, it means that you have to lie on the ground with your hands above your head.

Guy Agranati, may you rest in peace, your soul will be bundled in the necklace of life.

• I'll miss you.

hugs

AWESOMEO posted: »

Nice, have a good time.

• Alt text

Xbox 1 has better entertainment and I can transfer my stuff to it. But all of my friends have a ps4

• ;-; whyyyy

Yesterday, 3 soldiers died from a hidden demolition charge, planted by those monsters we tend to call "terrorists", blew them up with no mer

• You're a peasant, Pro.

Jaden is a peasant, SweetPea. B] mwuahahaha!

• Because you're a nub, you nublet.

Skyrim keeps crashing -_________________________- f dis

• Thanks! If Azie gets back before me, tell her I said hi.

Markd4547 posted: »

Have a great time Poked

• Thanks. :). I'll miss you too.

hugs

we'll miss ya. Have a nice trip.

• I agree, lmao.

• Well at least I don't kill dogs....... >.>

Because you're a nub, you nublet.

• edited July 2014

CAT SPAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• Says Pro.

• Damn :c

Yesterday, 3 soldiers died from a hidden demolition charge, planted by those monsters we tend to call "terrorists", blew them up with no mer

• WtW, the peasant of all peasants. Haha, whatever. B]

You're a peasant, Pro.

• Lol, Palestenian killers be hatin' on my post.

• My prayers go out to them.

• Tell that to Tobi, lol.

Well at least I don't kill dogs....... >.>

• I don't have all the answers Rachelle..

;-; whyyyy

• Yeah I agree, I AGREE!

At least you get it.

I agree, lmao.

• But you're the mastermind behind all the evil, Pro.... Tobi didn't have to kill Angel, but you made him do it.

Tell that to Tobi, lol.

• ;_;

• You can PM me if you want, I won't tell anyone, then again maybe it's not good that so many people know :p

Markd4547 posted: »

Right PM'd both of you

• edited July 2014

@Welcome_to_Woodbury

I'm still waiting for you to put tape on your cats feet. -__-

Edit: LOL wait never mind, don't do it

• Ask Tobi. he would gladly do it again.

But you're the mastermind behind all the evil, Pro.... Tobi didn't have to kill Angel, but you made him do it.

• Damn...prayers for them.

• Lol, yeah. ;-;

Yeah I agree, I AGREE! At least you get it.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

You did it Pro, you do it because you live off of our tears, they're like a drug to you.

Tell that to Tobi, lol.

• y pro y u do dis ;-;

Ask Tobi. he would gladly do it again.

• edited July 2014

Alt text

You're all my peasants. Even Jaden. I am the king. You may have escaped, but soon you shall be mine again! >:D

You're a peasant, Pro.

• Rachel, i'm gonna die if I do that. I'll get scratched all to bloody hell ;-;

@Welcome_to_Woodbury I'm still waiting for you to put tape on your cats feet. -__- Edit: LOL wait never mind, don't do it

• Their potency is stronger than Irish whiskey.

You did it Pro, you do it because you live off of our tears, they're like a drug to you.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.