The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Damn, some stuff going on here... I hope it turns out alright for you guys.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

I can't ignore it, not in my character, and we need to raise awareness of both what we and they really do.

I probably won't live to see the day where they won't discriminate us, but it won't happen, prejudice won't leave this world, it gives people someone to point at and say "that's the bad guy" (didn't even notice I pulled a Scarface there), if not us they'd just find another race to mock.

But that's ok, we're strong, unlike the events of the 40's, we established a country, and we're warriors now, ready to face whoever wants to kill us, we won't hesitate to kill if it's going to prevent another holocaust.

SaltLick305 posted: »

Don't let it get to you. Ignorance is a common feature most people possess these days. Most people hear that and they just repeat it. You ha

• Lol, so you started the flower crown thing here?

I'm turning the lounge into tumblr by accident ;-; OH WELL IT'S WORTH IT edit: it doesn't work with your hat very well x__x

• You and me both.

And I love this gif.

• @LeeTheProfessional you should totally post a pic of your full face so Rachelle can catify it. That's the only way it will work.

DO IT

I'm turning the lounge into tumblr by accident ;-; OH WELL IT'S WORTH IT edit: it doesn't work with your hat very well x__x

• ^^^^^^^^^ this times infinity

@LeeTheProfessional you should totally post a pic of your full face so Rachelle can catify it. That's the only way it will work. DO IT

• ....... kind of.

Lol, so you started the flower crown thing here?

• I think the main problem with society today is generalization. You shouldn't be labeled a terrorist or a scum because you're from Israel. Every country has had it's share of psychotic murderers and all kinds of thiefs which technically equals terrorists, and, quite frankly, it's never been a big deal for some. It sucks that those who are innocent have to pay for it.

You probably won't. Unfortunately, discrimination is here to stay and you will just have to unite, be strong, and keep fighting for yourselves.

AWESOMEO posted: »

I can't ignore it, not in my character, and we need to raise awareness of both what we and they really do. I probably won't live to see t

edited August 2014

Wait, do you think there are Israeli terrorists?

There are no Israeli equivalents of terrorists, we're not like them, we don't have a group of psychotic murderers, that's why I'm so upset, there's no reason to hate us yet they do, because we're nicer.

I mean, yeah we have crazy murderers just as much as the others, but you can't compare them to terrorists, people who use their children as human shields, people who use the pureness of their houses of pray and schools funded by the UN as stashes of weapons, people who blow up to kill innocent children, people who live to extinct us, it's not the same.

If you didn't live in a place where the president is a coward and the media keeps sugar coating the wrong people, maybe you'd start to understand who they really are, but I can't blame you, you're more aware than most people anyway, it seems.

I think the main problem with society today is generalization. You shouldn't be labeled a terrorist or a scum because you're from Israel. Ev

• edited August 2014

............ how do you know if hes here?
    i mean i don't see any blue comments
    not that i mind blue seems cool but just wondering

i mean i don't know if he will ever read that

Lol, yeah and Blue, but welcome to the madness. I think I'll start Ch.4 this coming week, so I'll let you know when to create your character.

• WHY?????

We need more people. http://gigapainter.com/

• Back flip or front flip.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Favorite kind? If you say apple, I'm gonna flip.

• edited August 2014

Or a clementine.

Alt text

(Thanks sonofahare, from DeviantArt)

Be a lime.

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited August 2014

Not terrorists, but murderers like you said. Lots of them. But you're still seen as terrorists and filth because of it -that's the problem. It's unfair, but the only way out of it is to fight. If there is a way out of it.

My point is that, even if you did have terrorists, it's a low blow to kill the rest because of that. Like we mentioned, every country has it's shitty people and they're not treated that way.

Wait, do you think there are Israeli terrorists? There are no Israeli equivalents of terrorists, we're not like them, we don't have a gro

• NOW I GET WHY

ITS AWESOME

Lord_EAA posted: »

WHY?????

• Yeah, me either!

dojo32161 posted: »

Something random, I never learned how to snap my fingers.

edited August 2014

If we had terrorists in our country, we'd have no one on our side loooong ago, we're seen as filth because the military is bombing Gaza, and as a result, there are innocent fatalities, but it's not like we didn't warn them, the Hamas is forcing the civilians to stay put so we won't blow them to shreds.

The media had already gone so low to call it war crimes, we're not getting any peace and quiet even after this war will be over.

The difference is that we're not the ones trying to wipe our a whole race, we're just trying to wipe the world from people who try to wipe out us.

Not terrorists, but murderers like you said. Lots of them. But you're still seen as terrorists and filth because of it -that's the problem.

• You should do it anyway! Who knows what will happen? It won't hurt!

Maybe, but I'm still worried about it getting buried, I can't think of many people who would participate. The TWD poetry threads seem to f

• I ate 3 slices of a clementine today. Sorry.

• This world is a damn cruel place....

If we had terrorists in our country, we'd have no one on our side loooong ago, we're seen as filth because the military is bombing Gaza, and

• It's also very beautiful.

AGentlman posted: »

This world is a damn cruel place....

• Innocent fatalities? That's putting it lightly. I'v seen shit I never thought I would see so I don't even want to know about you.

Yeah, I know you're a moving target. I'm guessing you never feel completely safe, do you?

Also, this turned into a very interesting conversation. It's always nice to learn more about what's going on.

If we had terrorists in our country, we'd have no one on our side loooong ago, we're seen as filth because the military is bombing Gaza, and

• That's why I'm here, someone needs to represent us on the internet.

Innocent fatalities? That's putting it lightly. I'v seen shit I never thought I would see so I don't even want to know about you. Yeah, I

• It's funny, because I'm writing a novel called "A Beautiful Cruel World".

Yeah, it is....

• Yeah, it is....

It's also very beautiful.

• Have you met anyone else from Israel here? I don't remember hearing anything.

Yep. I'm glad you have the balls to fight for your people, whether online or risking your life. But don't lose hope. The day that happens, it's over. I know it feels like a never ending nightmare but someday things will be more stable. Or at least hope for that.

That's why I'm here, someone needs to represent us on the internet.

• There was this one girl, she's not on anymore, recently I met a 14 year old fellow but haven't heard from here, so I guess you could say I'm the only one really here.

We can only hope.

Have you met anyone else from Israel here? I don't remember hearing anything. Yep. I'm glad you have the balls to fight for your people,

edited August 2014

It's funny, because I'm writing a novel called "A Beautiful Cruel World".

Yeah, it is....

• All the responsability falls on your shoulders then, I guess.

That's the spirit. The strong ain't strong if they don't make it through tough times, and I'm convinced you're not weak at all.

There was this one girl, she's not on anymore, recently I met a 14 year old fellow but haven't heard from here, so I guess you could say I'm the only one really here. We can only hope.

• edited August 2014

That's cool! I'm sure it will be a great novel.

• Heh. Ironic, isn't it?

• Clicks Link Holy crap lol

We need more people. http://gigapainter.com/

• Guys im supprised no one has made forum fan art yet

• edited August 2014

What do you mean? There's already a thread :S EDIT: Never mind.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Guys im supprised no one has made forum fan art yet

• giga painter is fun

• It is interesting Heh

giga painter is fun

• edited August 2014

4:30 A.M. And I am still awake. Sleep is for the weak.

• GIMME THE TITANS I WANNA KILL TITANS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tp9vow2-O0

'TIS MY JAM.

• Now that I think about it...I also ate clememtines after I learned about the game.

We're monsters ;-;

Impalala posted: »

I ate 3 slices of a clementine today. Sorry.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.