The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• whereas bees make delicious honey.

That they do.

Alt text

1) Kill the ant, let the bee live. Ants contribute nothing to society, whereas bees make delicious honey.

• Actually I know how to do that. It's pretty easy

How about you saw someone's body in half, I like that trick.

• I've been dealing with Depression lately, but I wish I could join. :(

Its back !! After being on hiatus for a month its finally back !! Last time we had an heartbreaking farewell party for our friend Jose

• Nevermind, screw you guys. I'm postponing my flight! xD

Rigtail posted: »

Don't worry Joseph. Since we're playing the new Playlist 3 today, we'll replay it along with the first two playlists upon your return. Looking forward to that!

• Omfg, I totally know that feel!

Yeah, I watched it with my brother we were stuck like this for the whole movie:

• Right I know few people who were close to me who committed suicide too some cases incurable but I never self harmed or known of someone close to me doing it so I'm not sure about that as a issue but I'll try my best :'(

One day I found out that she had depression problems and that she would always cut her wrists because of it

She cut herself before she even met you in most cases a ticking time bomb who needs urgent help before you even met her so you didn't at all cause her suicide problems at any stage

I felt something hard. I opened it, and it was a razor blade. I took the razor blade out of her wallet and put in my pocket before she came back

She continued to cut herself even when you were with her proving it might of already been to late for her with you or not without proper psychology treatment which her parents should of given the poor girl it was completely out of your power. I would of not of broken up with her though instead I'd try to help her even more by staying positive and always complimenting her at any opportunity to keep her spirits up. Told her how much I needed her and how much she mattered daily how unique and special she was. Everytime she started to cry or looked sad I would of hugged her tightly etc.

Was it the right decision?

You went through the pain with her for years before learning you are powerless over her situation just dealing with the constant negativity and suicidal thoughts with her at such a young age this is very dangerous for your mind and your well being to be around this. Should you be obliged to be with her forever dealing with her pain instead of enjoying your own life even though she clearly kept on cutting herself meaning it could of been only a matter of time I'm not sure but in my opinion but you should always of been her friend till the end.

she sent me a message that she took a bunch of pills so she could kill herself. She told me that she needed me like never before. She didn't want to date, but just be friends

Another point is she already took the pills so even if you texted back it was still to late :'(

Would I have replied YES?

I can't judge unless I lived through your situation with her but from a neutral perspective. I would of every single time a friend is a person who cares, a friend is someone who will be there when no one is. A friend is a person you can trust. The only person she reached for in her time of need was you the last person she wanted to talk to was you I would gladly of texted her back "I love you" even if I didn't to get more time and I would of rang the ambulance. I also would of alerted her parents and the school of her suicide tenancies earlier to get her help.I wish I got this opportunity in my case. But you were just a kid so don't blame yourself at all you were inexperienced of how to deal with such matters

Was it your fault?

Not at all she cut herself before, during and after she met you proving she always had suicide tenancies her parents should of noticed this and got her help your only a kid you will make mistakes you dealt with her pain for years and had one break from the constant negativity and something happens this just proves it was only a matter of time because the mature forces in her life failed to act and save her. She would of died whether you texted back or not to as she already took the pills to :'(

R.I.P I'm so sorry you faced such a experience and someone so close to you must of been so traumatic for you it was a bad decision but wasn't your fault at all plus your were just a kid. :'(

Did my best I tried to be as honest as possible this is a sensitive situation I don't want to offend anyone sry I'm not saying my opinions are right but I tried my best with the knowledge I have :'O

Ok, so lets try this again. In 6th grade a met this girl. We were good friends since we had a lot in common. One day I found out that she

• Tell meee!

Actually I know how to do that. It's pretty easy

• Dammit, I wish I could join :( Hope you have fun guys..

Its back !! After being on hiatus for a month its finally back !! Last time we had an heartbreaking farewell party for our friend Jose

• Well...we could cheer you up ^^

Just join man :P

I need all the people we can get. We need you !! xD

Twistee posted: »

I've been dealing with Depression lately, but I wish I could join.

• It's a secret...

Tell meee!

• edited August 2014

Alt text

YOU but..no I'm so sorry you ever had a situation in your life where you felt this was the solution and for the pain it must of caused :'O

I know that.... but... sigh.. Coming from someone who used to self harm, it's really hard to stop. I know she promised she would, but things happen. You can't blame her for it. Like I said, I'm not judging you.

• Thanks... :) I just went through a hard time in my life and it felt like that was the only thing I could do to make me feel better. In the end it didn't make me feel better at all though :/

Markd4547 posted: »

YOU but..no I'm so sorry you ever had a situation in your life where you felt this was the solution and for the pain it must of caused :'O

• Alright man, hope you get better soon :/

No, I can't. -_- Next time maybe... I just feel like crap from everything.

• No, I can't. -_-

Next time maybe... I just feel like crap from everything.

Well...we could cheer you up ^^ Just join man :P I need all the people we can get. We need you !! xD

• YOU TELL ME THE SECRET AND YOU TELL ME NOW

Alt text

It's a secret...

• Oh, I will for sure. Hopefully, I'll be back next year!

You'll probably miss the Dominican Republic even more Broseph :P Enjoy your vacation while you can man It'll be boring once you get b

• edited August 2014

Alt text

but...NO.... I'm so sorry someone made you feel like that and you ended up in hospital Maddi must of been really hard for you to deal with I hope your ok :'(

I was originally going to write out how your experience mirrors mine, but I decided that it would be better if I just focused on what you're

• Do you have a PS3?

Saltlick123 posted: »

Dammit, I wish I could join Hope you have fun guys..

• No :(

Do you have a PS3?

• Don't think so. This secret is the most secretly secret in all of secretdom. I'm not telling it to you this easily.

YOU TELL ME THE SECRET AND YOU TELL ME NOW

• Your family's there man, off course you'll go next year :D

TWDFan86 posted: »

Oh, I will for sure. Hopefully, I'll be back next year!

• Alt text

Well I'm glad you beat the addiction and are so unaffected by the past today I would of never of known unless you said it you seem so happy and nice around here all the time I'm shocked but that's a good thing though :)

Thanks... I just went through a hard time in my life and it felt like that was the only thing I could do to make me feel better. In the end it didn't make me feel better at all though

• PasswordBox FOR LIFE!!!

Sorry Marissa...i'll be on Skype if you want to talk though ^^

• I SHIP PASSWORDBOX SO MUCH!

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

It's alright and sure!

• I wish you the best of luck <3

I've been dealing with Depression lately, but I wish I could join.

• Time to go to bed so here's another alligator joke:

What do you call an alligator with GPS?

A Navi-gator

Goodnight.

• What's it with you putting me in illegal ships all the time? Just be apart of Gustav_Box, at least that's legal >_> GAWD SOMETIMES

And PasswordBox is a weird ship name gurl... r u hihg?

Clem_TWDG posted: »

I SHIP PASSWORDBOX SO MUCH!

• Ha, Ha ,the same one, (!) MR.GATOR WILL REMEMBER THIS

Time to go to bed so here's another alligator joke: What do you call an alligator with GPS? A Navi-gator Goodnight.

• Ok, I'm going to bed so here's how it's done:

Alt text

And yes, I just replied to myself.

Don't think so. This secret is the most secretly secret in all of secretdom. I'm not telling it to you this easily.

• Or you can let nature take it course and do nothing

So, I looked down at my feet and there's a bee fighting for it's life. Just one ant is attacking the bee. The bee keeps struggling to take t

• Thanks, that means a lot. :)

I wish you the best of luck

• C: And what? Would you prefer JuiceSuck?

What's it with you putting me in illegal ships all the time? Just be apart of Gustav_Box, at least that's legal >_> GAWD SOMETIMES And PasswordBox is a weird ship name gurl... r u hihg?

• Alt text

Thank you!!! <333

Time to go to bed so here's another alligator joke: What do you call an alligator with GPS? A Navi-gator Goodnight.

• XD this is normal

Well I finished BioShock 2.... My head is spinning in circles O_o

• edited August 2014

Alt text

What the fuck is that ship name though?

Clem_TWDG posted: »

C: And what? Would you prefer JuiceSuck?

• edited August 2014

@Welcome_to_Woodbury I would prefer amazingly magnificent spectacular work of wallpaper. But stunning will do. Thanks.

@Rafoli Batman I don't think burning eyes are normal. Maybe you should see a doctor.

Wala this is my wallpaper

• Alt text

Your a legend Deceptbro keep up the good work :'D

Deceptio posted: »

I can relate to you. My girlfriend is depressed as well and she also cuts. She started talking to me out of nowhere, but I was like hey w

• Witch of the six endings did you get?

Well I finished BioShock 2.... My head is spinning in circles O_o

• Hey has anyone herd from pro?

• Not in a while...

Lord_EAA posted: »

Hey has anyone herd from pro?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.