The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Lol, nope! It was all for me! B]

WOAH! Relax there, Im under-age! You trying to get me drunk?

• On your birthday??? Damn!

Hopefully you can go home and celebrate though and eat lots of cake ^-^

Deceptio posted: »

Just found out I go back to school on my birthday -_-

• LIAR!

Lol, nope! It was all for me! B]

• Did everyone just commit mass-suicide or something?

• Today's been a shitty fucking day, tbh

AWESOMEO posted: »

Did everyone just commit mass-suicide or something?

• It's this thing I do.

• throws your stuff at Daniel

Today's been a shitty fucking day, tbh

• I totally know that feeling.

I want that dress. Even though I don't wear dresses I still want it.

• Nah, was watching the Advanced Warfare Multiplayer Gameplay I'm definitely skipping CoD this year xD

• can u nawt

throws your stuff at Daniel

• edited August 2014

my swag metre just broke so much swag much wow

You only wish you had this much sweg (skip to 0:50 if you can't appreciate a good dance intro) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBICLteuQs8 ovariesexploded minecraftgetsalldabitches

• DAMN gurl looking good :)

Alt text

Mark said I should post it sooo...zombie dress from the party! Plus my boomer friend I hear that the company that made this dress might mak

• Alt text

Heh, whatever! B]

LIAR!

• Alt text

Yeah, almost everyone seemed like they were having a bad day.

Today's been a shitty fucking day, tbh

• Damn, I haven't played since Modern warfare 2, haha. I saw that they were trying to set in the future or something.

Nah, was watching the Advanced Warfare Multiplayer Gameplay I'm definitely skipping CoD this year xD

• Alt text

:c

• i must admit it looks so much better than ghosts I might buy it later cause it will get cheap on pc in retails but omg I am scarred from ghosts and I didn't even ask for it my brother bought it :/

Nah, was watching the Advanced Warfare Multiplayer Gameplay I'm definitely skipping CoD this year xD

• omg game dev tycoon got steam workshop! been waiting for this to happen for over a year now! :D

• Ugh, I don't like when the people of the lounge are depressed. Starts making me feel bad, haha. B[

:c

• Well you can have fun drinking by yourself!

Heh, whatever! B]

• Lmao, Sheep. It's okay, man. It's all gone, now!

Well you can have fun drinking by yourself!

• Yeah, it looked bad, I think im done with buying Cod again, I borrowed Ghost from a friend and never touched the campaign. I only played Multiplayer, but I think I have less than 3 hours played. I gave that shit back right away after playing multiplayer with friends.

• The series died for me after Black Ops but i just buy it to pass the time and play with friends but this year I ain't getting that shit probably next year for Zombies.

Damn, I haven't played since Modern warfare 2, haha. I saw that they were trying to set in the future or something.

• And I've been trying all night to make that dumb Stand By Me kitty gif thing and it's not working ;-;

I'm just about ready to be like "fuck this fuck that fuck everything" and sleep until September. Lol.

Ugh, I don't like when the people of the lounge are depressed. Starts making me feel bad, haha. B[

• Graphically it's impressive but i dont buy games for graphics i buy it if it's fun or if you can play it with friends.

Jewfreeus posted: »

i must admit it looks so much better than ghosts I might buy it later cause it will get cheap on pc in retails but omg I am scarred from ghosts and I didn't even ask for it my brother bought it

• edited August 2014

Lmao, are you sure about that? Usually people say that, but they end up getting it anyway. I still like CoD4 Modern Warfare the best though. It's what made it popular to begin with. After a while though, it was just the same thing over and over, I didn't even bother with the new ones.

The series died for me after Black Ops but i just buy it to pass the time and play with friends but this year I ain't getting that shit probably next year for Zombies.

• What website are you using to try and make it?

Lol, no! You need to stay! >:p Going to PM you.

And I've been trying all night to make that dumb Stand By Me kitty gif thing and it's not working ;-; I'm just about ready to be like "fuck this fuck that fuck everything" and sleep until September. Lol.

• My favorite CoD has to be World at War and I would play it still if it wasn't infested with a bunch of faggets using God Mode. Also I'm serious I'm not buying that shit.

Lmao, are you sure about that? Usually people say that, but they end up getting it anyway. I still like CoD4 Modern Warfare the best though.

• That's the one that started the zombies game, right? Yeah, the older games are full of hackers now, can't even try to play it online, heh.

My favorite CoD has to be World at War and I would play it still if it wasn't infested with a bunch of faggets using God Mode. Also I'm serious I'm not buying that shit.

• Ghost has killed my patience I could play and be like 10-0 as soon as I die i just rage quit xD because i know the death was bullshit.

Yeah, it looked bad, I think im done with buying Cod again, I borrowed Ghost from a friend and never touched the campaign. I only played Mul

• yes I don't buy games for graphics the perfect example is battlefield 4 visually it looks amazing but the game is just shit compared to the older battlefields hopefully if they do battlefield 5 they don't fuck it up and yea with cod I only play it when I play with friends cause I have a lot of friends who still play it unfortunately

Graphically it's impressive but i dont buy games for graphics i buy it if it's fun or if you can play it with friends.

• Actually, I think we have the second day of school off for Rosh Hoshanah, so that's a plus. but it's also dumb.

On your birthday??? Damn! Hopefully you can go home and celebrate though and eat lots of cake ^-^

• Da.

That's the one that started the zombies game, right? Yeah, the older games are full of hackers now, can't even try to play it online, heh.

• I know the feeling dude.

yes I don't buy games for graphics the perfect example is battlefield 4 visually it looks amazing but the game is just shit compared to the

• Which one?

Lord_EAA posted: »

Hey gustav i wanna ask can i join your choice story? and if so give me a link plz

• Yeah...even me...couldn't sleep last night because of the heat and still can't...Read the entire first Walking Dead Compendium 1 and now i need the second one XD

That and well...someone died...its a bleak world sometimes, it never gets any easier does it ? I kinda take it in stride these days though...we've lost so many good people in the entertainment industry the last few years.

Life is short, we have to make the best of it while we still can. We are the Walking Dead, even if we don't realise it, we still live on borrowed time, zombie apocalypse or not. Its all about whether you decide to truly live or not...

• When you releasing your mixtape? You spit truth.

Yeah...even me...couldn't sleep last night because of the heat and still can't...Read the entire first Walking Dead Compendium 1 and now i n

• Yeah, life is too short. Enjoy it to the fullest each and everyday.

Yeah...even me...couldn't sleep last night because of the heat and still can't...Read the entire first Walking Dead Compendium 1 and now i n

• I remember this! I heard it on this video awhile ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrGtaTzcTIc&list=UUN5xN8gIljvWYnsj06V8WbQ

You only wish you had this much sweg (skip to 0:50 if you can't appreciate a good dance intro) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBICLteuQs8 ovariesexploded minecraftgetsalldabitches

• "Nice" 8.75 - IGN

omg game dev tycoon got steam workshop! been waiting for this to happen for over a year now!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.