The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Probably taking Oxy... this wasn't long after surgery

You look like you just blazed way hardcore.

• YUS

FOTD Crew needs an official t-shirt

• I'm not a pewdiepie advocate here but y'all should check out his video on Russian dating sites XD anyways... goodnight loungers

• Shit, good bye Bob :(.

Dont know if you read my edit, but I forgot that Scott Gimple announced that Morgan will be returning, so that makes something to look forward to.

The first half of the season has all random episodes kind of like CSI, so theres nothing to really miss, but trust me it might feel like hell going through that bullshit but thinks will kick off. Me too, I fucking loved Avengers, But to tell you the truth I am probably more hyped for the third than second, if the Thanos being main villain rumours are true, then that will be awesome.

I read somewhere that they might actually kill a character off in the first episode, so just be prepared. I'll need to start watching the

• You watch anime?

AGentlman posted: »

Ohayocon, my "anime" group of friends wanted me to go with um. I got to see a voice actor for Broly for DBZ there.

• Awww....you do look a lot younger! That's Brentyboo for ya <3

Forgot to reply to you calling me brentyboo with this. This idiot who spelled it with an I is dumb. I look way younger in this picture... taken right around when I made an account here in study hall xD

• Alt text

Heh, tsk tsk, WtW. That's FAR from the truth, you would run into a wall before catching me. B]

Puh-lease, I could beat you up with my eyes closed.....

• edited August 2014

Yep, Dbz is lyfe, but I watch other animes too. Funny thing is my parents showed me them :P

AWESOMEO posted: »

You watch anime?

• I'd never take it off. NEVER.

• Mine will say #wobble on the back

• Awesome, if you have read the comics, you'll know what will happen.

Ah, okay then. Oh yeah, definitely. Thanos will be crazy, he was teased in the after credits of Iron Man 3, can't wait until he shows up, haha. B]

Shit, good bye Bob . Dont know if you read my edit, but I forgot that Scott Gimple announced that Morgan will be returning, so that makes

• SnK is life, watch it bruh.

Yep, Dbz is lyfe, but I watch other animes too. Funny thing is my parents showed me them :P

• edited August 2014

Ah! So there were drugs in those blizzards. Mwuahaha! B]

Nah man I'm sober since then xD

• I do! don't you remember the conversation we had about it XD

SnK is life, watch it bruh.

• Blaze it.

Forgot to reply to you calling me brentyboo with this. This idiot who spelled it with an I is dumb. I look way younger in this picture... taken right around when I made an account here in study hall xD

• Sounds interesting, I'll check it out, goodnight Brent.

I'm not a pewdiepie advocate here but y'all should check out his video on Russian dating sites XD anyways... goodnight loungers

• Wait WAT.

What's your name on Steam?

I do! don't you remember the conversation we had about it XD

• Not if you don't see me coming...

Alt text

Heh, tsk tsk, WtW. That's FAR from the truth, you would run into a wall before catching me. B]

• Relax. XD

I'd never take it off. NEVER.

• Yeah, I know what happens to Morgan. Sucks that he turned into the dark character that he was. Hopefully he remains close with Rick on the show though.

Thanos is a beast! Spoilers for Guardians of the Galaxy below.......................................so look away now

He appears in the movie if you didnt see it yet, he has a short appearance but he does talk in it!

Spoiler is now over-----------

Awesome, if you have read the comics, you'll know what will happen. Ah, okay then. Oh yeah, definitely. Thanos will be crazy, he was teased in the after credits of Iron Man 3, can't wait until he shows up, haha. B]

• We talked about it here on the forum a lot of pages back, we talked about how the anime was better than the Manga. My steam name is AGentleman with a picture of Luke with deal with it glasses.Alt text

Wait WAT. What's your name on Steam?

• Can my face be on it pls

• So stylish, omg

Wtf, lmao!

• Take Care.

I'm not a pewdiepie advocate here but y'all should check out his video on Russian dating sites XD anyways... goodnight loungers

• edited August 2014

Nevermind, Rachelle ruined it.

• Mr. Kangaroo isn't sure how he feels about that.

I'd never take it off. NEVER.

• Alt text

YOU, sneaking up on ME! Lol! And just how exactly are you going to pull that off?! You weren't going to manage that, and now that you've warned me, I'll be better prepared. >B]

Not if you don't see me coming...

• Maaaaaaaaaaaaybe

Can my face be on it pls

• k

• Mr. Kangaroo should shut his mouth if he doesn't want the paddle again.

Mr. Kangaroo isn't sure how he feels about that.

• Not to be fucked with.

Wtf, lmao!

• Since the show isn't 100% accurate with the comics, we'll just have to see what they decide to do.

Shit, nice! I heard that the movie was good, but others said it was meh, I'll have to see for myself.

Yeah, I know what happens to Morgan. Sucks that he turned into the dark character that he was. Hopefully he remains close with Rick on the s

• HOLY SHIT THE PIC IS HUGE

LMAO

• thats racist

k

• fine ruin it for everyone ill take it down youre mean

HOLY SHIT THE PIC IS HUGE LMAO

• Joke's on you, he enjoys the paddle.

Mr. Kangaroo should shut his mouth if he doesn't want the paddle again.

• Don't fucking point a gun at me.

Alt text

• True. we just has to wait for it. nooS.

I thought it was good, I honestly never heard anything bad about it though. Maybe they thought it was meh because they didnt really know the characters coming into the movie so they were not that fond with the character. It does depend on you, I guess, but it is more of a comedy than, action so if you expecting any Batman/Avengers style action you will be dissapointed.

Since the show isn't 100% accurate with the comics, we'll just have to see what they decide to do. Shit, nice! I heard that the movie was good, but others said it was meh, I'll have to see for myself.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.