The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Get your backpack ready!

What the hell... I just missed something big.

• Dafuq

Alt text

• just a normal day on the internet

AWESOMEO posted: »

Dafuq

• Not when i have clear proof that she, not only did it for her own personal reasons, but lied about countless facts.

The ONE instance that she mentioned, was directed directly at her.

THIS is all the proof I need, and the only repeated instance I found of the so called “similar threads”. The rest was utter randomness…and not the good kind…

This one instance was posted on the lounge by the way, the only thing both thread have in common...

mr.quality

Last Visited: Aug 18, 2014 03:07 AM

Activity:

0 discussions started

105 comments

89 likes received

**mr.quality **

Flag Hide thread

Dose anyone else have crohn's disease?

Reply 0 0

Posted Aug 15 at 6:37am

o

**Jennifer Moderator **

Flag Hide thread

I have colitis (a rare type called collagenous colitis). My cousin has Crohn's disease (she's had it since birth, and has been in and out of hospitals her entire life because of it).

Reply 0 0

Posted Aug 15 at 1:34pm

Edited Aug 15 at 1:35pm

**mr.quality **

Flag Hide thread

Man I'm sorry. That must suck. I got crohn's when I was 8 and have been dealing with the effects ever since. My sister just got diagnosed with juvenile rheumatoid arthritis. All these diseases are autoimmune diseases. But how are you doing with the colitis?

Reply 0 0

Posted Aug 15 at 5:01pm

**Jennifer Moderator **

Flag Hide thread

My cousin has saved up to go to a hospital where they will continue to do tests and won't let you go until they can properly diagnose and treat you, so hopefully she'll be getting some real help soon.
    As for me, since I've been diagnosed it's too bad. I'm on a three times a day regimen of Asacol, and it helps mostly. It flares up sometimes, but mostly the Asacol does it's job (and luckily my insurance covers all of it, which is good since it's a pretty expensive drug).

Reply 0 0

Posted yesterday at 11:41pm

** mr.quality **

Flag Hide comment

I took asacol 2 times a day until they changed it.

Reply 0 0

Not only that, but the last comment on the "merged thread" was in May, so it was, in fact, dead.

No one had posted anything in it for months.

So its quite clear to me that this was done purely out personal motives and NOT for the best of everyone involved. Those two threads were clearly dead, there was no reason to merge them with the lounge.

The instance she mentioned also involved her heavily, so it really was an abuse of power and a lack of judgement.

This is all the proof i need.

You still want me to stop Rachelle ?!

Our thread was moved for selfish reasons and no one should be ok with this. People are leaving and giving up on something we all shared and enjoy.

This compromise is fine, but never should've taken place in the first place.

I don't think you should keep on pestering her about it. She pretty much fixed it for us. Isn't that enough?

• @AWESOMEO:

Alt text

help i need air

• Maybe it was because of something he ate in San Francisco? xD

@AWESOMEO: help i need air

• Well it did happen. And it's over with now. I don't see what else we can do but move forward. Sure we can get mad, but no one else is as mad as you are now, and it's at the point where you're just repeating yourself. But do whatever you want I guess... I just think that everyone here has heard your point.

Not when i have clear proof that she, not only did it for her own personal reasons, but lied about countless facts. The ONE instance that

• I'm doing this for everyone involved, if you can't appreciate that and simply try to ignore the problem, i won't stop you.

I stayed up all night because i promised i would do something to everyone on Skype. If not me who else ?!

You see anyone doing anything ?

I just can't stand there and simply accept that after everything I've learned and gathered.

Even Noncy as my back on this, so don't you go against me now...I did it because it's right.

People are suffering and being depressed lately...you just want to let even more thing affect us ? I won't...i can't.

You guys welcomed me with open arms in the first forum i ever joined. You guys made me laugh countless times and then some.

You guys made my sessions a success and everything i hosted up to this point. If now isn't the time to repay that for everything you guys have done....then when ?!

You would understand if you had joined us on Skype...when they told me the news...the feeling of anger they all shared...i couldn't just ignore that...i'm not built like that.

I defend what's right, and this wasn't. It was indeed selfish, i have all the proof i need, not standing up to this would be unfair. It might've been a mistake or a lack of judgement, but people suffered because of it. Its affecting everyone we know as we speak. So don't tell me that i'm just repeating myself and to give up after everything I've done for you all.

Well it did happen. And it's over with now. I don't see what else we can do but move forward. Sure we can get mad, but no one else is as mad

• Alt text

brown poopers

Maybe it was because of something he ate in San Francisco? xD

• I have two fanfics going on at the same time that I'm trying to keep up with: a modern-day Assassin's Creed and a GTA Epsilon story.
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10575796/1/Grand-Theft-Auto-Epsilon-Rising
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10547461/1/Assassin-s-Creed-The-Dark-War

• You think I wasn't upset by all this? You're wrong. This lounge is so important to me. But to be fair, we didn't lose it. We still have our memories here, and nothing's lost. That's enough for me. Sure, what Jennifer did hurt a few people, myself included, but I got over it, and in time everyone else will too.

All I'm saying is just... take it easy. It isn't the end of the world.

I'm doing this for everyone involved, if you can't appreciate that and simply try to ignore the problem, i won't stop you. I stayed up al

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

Even Noncy as my back on this, so don't you go against me now...

So Noncy is like the Ace in your sleeve or something...? We're all entitled to our opinions, why would Noncy's opinions make her think anything else than what she sees true (No offense Brice)?

I'm doing this for everyone involved, if you can't appreciate that and simply try to ignore the problem, i won't stop you. I stayed up al

• I'm not doing it out of anger or rage, i'm doing it because its fair.

I'm doing it for everyone i promised i would do something, hell, be happy you even got that compromise we reached. Its still unfair and the merge is still useless and uncalled for...

You still want to just accept that ?

After all the evidence i gathered ? We can't just always let ourselves be stepped on. Certainly not if it isn't fair. People suffered enough already...i did it for you, DLB, Shale, Markd, Azlyn,etc... everyone who suffered the last few days...including the people on Skype.

It isn't the end of the world, but its still not right to just accept that.

"You don't just give up when it gets tough...you stick it out and help the folks you care about."

I'm doing just that and always will. No matter what it is.

You think I wasn't upset by all this? You're wrong. This lounge is so important to me. But to be fair, we didn't lose it. We still have our

• because they're friends...

Look...if you guys are really annoyed by everything I've done tonight, i can just up and leave. Last thing i expected is people to side against me.

You who's always ready to do the right thing and fight.

I brought up valid arguments and even gave back our initial name. Its still an unfair event and it should never have been in the first place.

But if you guys really want it, i can just leave...hopefully it won't come to that...

Even Noncy as my back on this, so don't you go against me now... So Noncy is like the Ace in your sleeve or something...? We're all

• I think you're being a little dramatic, Matt...

I'm not doing it out of anger or rage, i'm doing it because its fair. I'm doing it for everyone i promised i would do something, hell, be

• come on guys don't be so hard on matt he stayed up helping us it was him that got the title changed and there are some things he knows that you guys don't that i can't say here but it is serious and will change your view on this just lets stop arguing there has already been enough today and the last thing we need to to turn on each other

I think you're being a little dramatic, Matt...

• Who said I'm turning on anyone? I'm not. I'm just getting tired of seeing the same arguments Matt brings up over and over again. I'm not trying to berate anyone.

I bring up my own opinions and get scolded for it. Nice. Maybe I should just keep my fingers off the keyboard next time...

Jewfreeus posted: »

come on guys don't be so hard on matt he stayed up helping us it was him that got the title changed and there are some things he knows that

• Eh, weren't you all being overly dramatic? Forgive me for getting involved, but I only saw insensate spam and cursing from most of you. Only a few people managed to keep a level head, he's definitely on that list. I looked through the thread and not many even tried to put up an actual fight. From what I saw, Matt, Jewfreeus, ATR, and Noncy did. (Sorry if I missed anyone).

Don't get defensive. I'm simply stating it's somewhat hypocritical to say he's overreacting when you look back at Your comments.

Being a bit more appreciative never caused any chaos. It's not just an opinion. That opinion is directed towards him. You're free to tell everyone how annoying his arguments are. I'm free to tell you how wrong I believe you are in doing so.

Again, I'm not calling you out. Just giving you something to think about.

I think you're being a little dramatic, Matt...

• I can now confirm that people are indeed leaving, thanks to this pointless merge.

@Welcome_To_Woodbury wanted me to tell you all that she's leaving the forum for a while...taking a break from all the terrible things that have been occurring on our thread as of late...

I told Jennifer that people would be leaving...and its happening, hopefully its only temporary.

But this is affecting everyone and in the wake of recent events, this is the last thing anyone needed....

May i remind you that all this was caused for ridiculous reasons in the first place ?

Its all on you Jennifer....its all on you.

Its not too late to make things right, but you already lost all credibility and things are only getting worst right now...hopefully there's still some hope amid all the chaos...

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited August 2014

I can now confirm that people are indeed leaving, thanks to this pointless merge. @Welcome_To_Woodbury wanted me to tell you all that she

• Alt text

Thank you Azlyn for coming into our lives. You really brought life to us.

I'll do you proud with the comic. We'll all do you proud.

See ya around Azie! :3

Azlyn posted: »

Dearest crazy people, I just wanted to let y'all know that i love you and i'll miss you! And i'll be back in a year, if the gods are good

• Lol Passy I'm innocent! Rig was the one who blew up the cops and shot your tires! For once I was being a good boy(or good girl... whatever x3)! XD

Its that time again, when I decide to host GTAV sessions on PS3 for everyone to enjoy. Last time, Joseph endured the Rig Races and made i

edited August 2014

Alt text

I will, as i said, stalk this place, and i will read the fanfictions as well, but i won't vote. Keep it up, authors! And by authors, i mostly mean Pro, Sonya and Gustac. I'm rootin' for ya, guys! Good luck with your fanfics, i love them all!

^
    Thank you for that one. :D

I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving... I'll miss you. You've been a good friend, even tho we didn't talk much, which I regret.

See you around, Az!

We'll meet again one day Azlyn, I swear to you.

Azlyn posted: »

Dearest crazy people, I just wanted to let y'all know that i love you and i'll miss you! And i'll be back in a year, if the gods are good

• So this has been merged with a different thread...

edited August 2014

Alt text

All the people who got pissy before at Jennifer, what's your fucking problem? It's not the end of the world. I mean seriously, there no need

• edited August 2014

All the people who got pissy before at Jennifer, what's your fucking problem? It's not the end of the world. I mean seriously, there no need to flip out. Jennifer was doing her job, working as a mod.

So calm the fuck down and think about someone else for a fucking change. Some of the things said could've hurt Jennifer.

I'm done now.

• edited August 2014

I woke up and saw this...

Alt text

and this...

Alt text

AND THERE'S ALREADY 726 PAGES?!

What in the actual fuck is going on here?! What is this sick shit? Somebody start saying something before I-- [troll attempting to grab a downvote] HEY HEY HEY! Don't you even think about it motherfucker I'll end you! You hear me?!

Have you guys been doing some weird kinky shit without me? Or was there a Racoon Eating Fest I missed?

Alt text

EDIT: WOAH OMID GONE BIG! o_o

• Shit hit the fan, real bad, really really badly.

upvotes

I woke up and saw this... and this... AND THERE'S ALREADY 726 PAGES?! What in the actual fuck is going on here?! What is th

• It was the great thread merge of 2014, we were merged with two old threads that were in classic style and were sent here.

I woke up and saw this... and this... AND THERE'S ALREADY 726 PAGES?! What in the actual fuck is going on here?! What is th

• Fuck off, she was doing her job.

I can now confirm that people are indeed leaving, thanks to this pointless merge. @Welcome_To_Woodbury wanted me to tell you all that she

• edited August 2014

{Looks around}.... Oh fuck... O_O

This bad. This is very bad. Well then, I guess I'll come up with something by talking to Pro and Puncake, then I'll talk to everyone else about it. This needs fixing. :/

Shit hit the fan, real bad, really really badly. upvotes

• I think it's alright by now...

Hm.. Lots of downvote trolls on here, why don't they don't something original like upvoting?

{Looks around}.... Oh fuck... O_O This bad. This is very bad. Well then, I guess I'll come up with something by talking to Pro and Puncake, then I'll talk to everyone else about it. This needs fixing.

• Nah I think these downvoters are actually members of the other threads. They're probably pissed off so they're taking their anger on us. -_-

I think it's alright by now... Hm.. Lots of downvote trolls on here, why don't they don't something original like upvoting?

• Is possible...

You're not going to leave... Are you?

Nah I think these downvoters are actually members of the other threads. They're probably pissed off so they're taking their anger on us. -_-

• Greetings folks. Just checking in on you guys.

I have been thinking about some things... important things that require feels. Lots of feels. Lemme show you this music video. It is screamo, but just. Watch it. Its about human trafficking

For Today - Fight The Silence

• Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

It was just her opinion WTF is with all the downthumbs and abuse she left over this this she is neither right nor wrong it's how she feels you can't gang up on her we need Rachelle back :'''''''''''''''''''(

• Alt text

It was just her opinion WTF is with all the downthumbs and abuse she left over this this she is neither right nor wrong it's how she feels you can't gang up on her we need Rachelle back :'''''''''''''''''''(

Who said I'm turning on anyone? I'm not. I'm just getting tired of seeing the same arguments Matt brings up over and over again. I'm not try

• @Markd4547, bro..? Are you here...?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.