The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

I have it on this stupid program called Origin, I bought it in a bundle with 7 other games for one fucking dollar, I can let you play on my account if it's possible cuz I don't really play it anymore x3

But I may be a pedophile/hacker coming to steal yo credit card info too so maybe u shouldn't ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Aww, I hope your headache gets better :c That sounds like fun, lol. :P Wish I could play Sims 3, but I lost the stupid disc ;-;

• It is. Slowly. ^^

Well it certainly killed the time for me yesterday. I played so much of it that the disc got hot and it crashed! D: Luckily it's okay now. :)

Nuuuuuuu!!!!!!! OH THE HUMANITY! That sucks. ;-;

Aww, I hope your headache gets better :c That sounds like fun, lol. :P Wish I could play Sims 3, but I lost the stupid disc ;-;

• OMFG I LAUGHED SO HARD I HICCUPED AND FELT NAUSEOUS I JUST XDDD

Alt text

• That's good. :)

I'm great, just got a headache. It's going away slowly though. ^_^

Yeah, that was the fever. It's gone now. And you?

• Pretty sure it's possible (  ̄┏_┓ ̄)

...I'll try but six is the limit per household. Kinda wish I can put more in but it's not Sims City sadly. And also I only got like 13 gb le

• I better try this out then, thanks! :D

Oh and by the way [rips off your mustache] IT'S MINE NOW SUCKA!

Alt text

[jumps in toilet and flushes myself down]

AWESOMEO posted: »

Pretty sure it's possible (  ̄┏_┓ ̄)

• It's like snakes are guarding the cave O___________O

• O_O dude wtf

Alt text

It's like snakes are guarding the cave O___________O

• edited August 2014

XD THAT'S OUR POOPSIE!

ComingSoon posted: »

OMFG I LAUGHED SO HARD I HICCUPED AND FELT NAUSEOUS I JUST XDDD

• Alt text

They won't let me eat, won't let me sleep....

"who?"

"..... them."

I remember reading about how EA was trying to sell the rights to make "The Sims" into a movie and everyone was like "... how?"
    Now I get it. It's a horror movie. People wake up one day to find themselves transformed into puppets of an invisible malicious trickster god.

First the bizarre happenings start:

someone becomes obsessed with stealing lawn gnomes. another person has a compulsion to stick their head into a strange device and emerges obsessed by grilled cheese sandwiches. people pee themselves despite being next to a bathroom because some mysterious unseen force makes them study cleaning. people find themselves stuck in rooms because they can’t step over common household objects. a young man doing some nighttime stargazing mysteriously vanishes......

Then their god turns sadistic

pool ladders mysteriously vanish, leading to several drownings. doors vanish just as a house fire begins. an elevator plummets several stories as a couple starts to get it on. a Murphy Bed gruesomely folds up, crushing the people inside....

....and that man who vanished while stargazing returns…but with something growing inside of him…and vague memories of a grotesque creature named Pollination Technician.

the horror has begun

• Sperm is also touching u on the inside rn, so is blood, human flesh and all the other cool shiz

OMFG I LAUGHED SO HARD I HICCUPED AND FELT NAUSEOUS I JUST XDDD

• Still attached peasant ( ̄┏Д┓ ̄°*)

I better try this out then, thanks! Oh and by the way [rips off your mustache] IT'S MINE NOW SUCKA! [jumps in toilet and flushes myself down]

• OW MY NOSE!

Alt text

Aww now look at what you made me do.

• Poop is touching ur anus and intestine

Sperm is also touching u on the inside rn, so is blood, human flesh and all the other cool shiz

• 12/10 would bang again.

They won't let me eat, won't let me sleep.... "who?" "..... them." I remember reading about how EA was trying to sell the rights

• [Automatically grows one]

Alt text

How do you like me now, gringo? MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAA!!!! xD

Still attached peasant ( ̄┏Д┓ ̄°*)

• Holy shit...

They won't let me eat, won't let me sleep.... "who?" "..... them." I remember reading about how EA was trying to sell the rights

• o___________________o

• So, I just remembered that my brother's birthday is in 4 hours and he's been reminding me about it the whole week! Now I'll have to leave the comfort of my cave to get him a gift...

Alt text

• Ikr

Holy shit...

• The horrors of Sims. I remember playing Sims 1 in my childhood and it got very dark very fast. Let's just say it wasn't pretty. ;~;

• Bye. And happy birthday to your brother! :D

So, I just remembered that my brother's birthday is in 4 hours and he's been reminding me about it the whole week! Now I'll have to leave the comfort of my cave to get him a gift...

• Alt text

Well time to go now and hit the sack! Nice to catch up with ya'll. See ya tomorrow! :)

• I gotta admit, I absolutely love the sims, I always make big families, and let them live a good life, until' I decide to trap someone in a 1x1 room and have them starve to death, whoops!

• Goodnight!!!!

Alt text

Well time to go now and hit the sack! Nice to catch up with ya'll. See ya tomorrow!

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

Alt text

Only 5 minutes in and I already broke a pen, fuck math ✖‿✖

• Literally one of my favourite things ever was murdering sims in the most brutal way possible. I'd make families just so I could kill them. Nothing else. Rinse and repeat.

Then I made a huge cemetery filled with my dead sims and wrote funny shit on the gravestones.

I gotta admit, I absolutely love the sims, I always make big families, and let them live a good life, until' I decide to trap someone in a 1x1 room and have them starve to death, whoops!

• Alt text

Bai Tobi :3

Well time to go now and hit the sack! Nice to catch up with ya'll. See ya tomorrow!

• We don't talk about year 9...

LMFAO

• Just looking at all that makes me want to cry

• I love making freaky sims and torturing the shit out of them.

Hitting on women in this game is harder than in real life (-_-)

I gotta admit, I absolutely love the sims, I always make big families, and let them live a good life, until' I decide to trap someone in a 1x1 room and have them starve to death, whoops!

• Fuck. Math.

• Sims 2 back in the good old days... There was this asshole named Patrick and eventually I got so tired of his bullshit that I assassinated him by removing the pool ladder while he was swimming.

The perfect murder. ت

• Year 9 was so stressful he became Ethiopian.

We don't talk about year 9...

• Hitting on women in this game is harder than in real life (-_-)

You're absolutely right.

I love making freaky sims and torturing the shit out of them. Hitting on women in this game is harder than in real life (-_-)

• I actually have somewhat success in one of my games, a single dad with one son (I killed the mother, mwahaha), he plays guitar for a living, but at least he has money.

Literally one of my favourite things ever was murdering sims in the most brutal way possible. I'd make families just so I could kill them. N

Sign in to comment in this discussion.