The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I was playing Dishonored that shit in the beginning had me dying I didn't know the rats attacked you xDDDDDD

summons a shit ton of rats to eat corpse

• edited August 2014

Alt text

The perfect representation of being disappointed in something or being disappointed in yourself XD

ComingSoon posted: »

Question: What's your favorite gif and why?

• Dude wtf no, you'll just input it xD

Word PM the code I'll check it out for you.

• MONKEY LOVE LIQUIDS

SHRIMP DICK FUCKNUGGET

NIPPLE SALADS

• That sucks I'm sorry bruh.

AWESOMEO posted: »

You had it in your hand when my grandma died y u do dis 2 meh Manny (இ﹏இ`。) Nah I'm kidding, I was 5, I don't even remember her that much :c

• Dishonored is one of the best games ever made \(☆o◎)/

I was playing Dishonored that shit in the beginning had me dying I didn't know the rats attacked you xDDDDDD

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

I was really pissed when the game started and I didn't get to play as Connor immediately xD

This guy was awesome though 420 blaze it fgt

• See how far into the video you can watch. Warning: the whine is strong with this one. Viewer discretion is advised.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4ZzlzxhUxw&list=PLA55583EB66519C94&index=13

• edited August 2014

Alt text

EMMA WATSON GIF noted and thumbed :)

How be you?

• WHY DID THIS BECOME A THING?!

• I liked playing as the Templars because when you viewed it through Haythams eyes the Templars motives didn't seem as evil if seen through the assassins PoV.

I was really pissed when the game started and I didn't get to play as Connor immediately xD This guy was awesome though 420 blaze it fgt

• Gotta get around playing it i just played when you escape the prison and then I started getting attacked by rats and got killed i laughed for like 5 minutes and decided to leave it for another time.

Dishonored is one of the best games ever made \(☆o◎)/

• Alt text

Christina Perri and Paramore are some of my favorite artists

I can't decide if I'll let you save my life or if I'll drown. I hope that you see right through my walls I hope that you catch me 'cause I'm already fallin' I'll never let our love get so close. You put your arms around me and I'm home.

• I've barely played past getting Elizabeth, I'll make it my goal to complete it.

Dishonored is one of the best games ever made \(☆o◎)/

• Damn no trust bruh? that's crazy.:,(

Dude wtf no, you'll just input it xD

• I was waiting for someone to do that.

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited August 2014

Yes.

Alt text

This too.

Twistee posted: »

@ComingSoon your avatar

• Solution: Mute Kick Aviod

See how far into the video you can watch. Warning: the whine is strong with this one. Viewer discretion is advised. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4ZzlzxhUxw&list=PLA55583EB66519C94&index=13

• Sales Noncy. Sales everywhere..

Why does it have to be black? :I

• LOL what will you do to help if not INPUT THE FUCKING CODE? XDDDDDDD

I trust you, it's just that I don't see how it would help, lol.

Damn no trust bruh? that's crazy.:,(

• ye

I liked playing as the Templars because when you viewed it through Haythams eyes the Templars motives didn't seem as evil if seen through the assassins PoV.

• IRISH SPRING

Alt text

Irish pride intensifies

LMAO XDDDD YES JUST YES this is why I check what I miss :'D

one of my favourite posts ever from tumblr: LET’S DO A REVIEW OF LISA FRANK© BRAND BERRY-SCENTED BODY WASH "WE GOT THIS SH

• LOL XD

You gotta play it, it's ze best.

Gotta get around playing it i just played when you escape the prison and then I started getting attacked by rats and got killed i laughed for like 5 minutes and decided to leave it for another time.

• Lel I caught rite on the 16k lel

Alt text

• XD HEY that gif is mean't to be used against me :'/

• Thanks, I'm sorry for my dad more than I am for myself, I don't remember a lot from that year.

That sucks I'm sorry bruh.

• Lol this isnt gamer talk and how kids react this video is complete bullshit wheres the "I fucked your mom" "you're a fag" "Go kill yourself" and all the other fun things you hear on the internet xD

See how far into the video you can watch. Warning: the whine is strong with this one. Viewer discretion is advised. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4ZzlzxhUxw&list=PLA55583EB66519C94&index=13

• Right now fgt ^-^

WHY DID THIS BECOME A THING?!

• Let me check it out just PM the code xD I won't click redeem.

LOL what will you do to help if not INPUT THE FUCKING CODE? XDDDDDDD I trust you, it's just that I don't see how it would help, lol.

• edited August 2014

Mother Of God...

Lel I caught rite on the 16k lel

• Alt text

I DIDN'T SEE NOOOOOOOOOO :'(

Mine look black also. Lol thanks pro, but I doubt it. -removed- They're just black. Nothing special.

• Let me check it out just PM the code xD I won't click redeem.

LOL what will you do to help if not INPUT THE FUCKING CODE? XDDDDDDD I trust you, it's just that I don't see how it would help, lol.

• Lol, sorry Mark xD Gustac just said "o hai" and it reminded me of "Oh hai Mark" and.. yeah. :p

Markd4547 posted: »

XD HEY that gif is mean't to be used against me :'/

• I'll do it tomorrow, but what will you do with it anyway? What can you check?

Let me check it out just PM the code xD I won't click redeem.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

0:36 killed me ;_;

I could snap his little arms like a twig xD

• Alt text

Lel I caught rite on the 16k lel

• This kid still reflect those 10 year olds pretty gud tho

Lol this isnt gamer talk and how kids react this video is complete bullshit wheres the "I fucked your mom" "you're a fag" "Go kill yourself" and all the other fun things you hear on the internet xD

• That's subtly racist. :I

Sales Noncy. Sales everywhere..

• ^ This

Lol this isnt gamer talk and how kids react this video is complete bullshit wheres the "I fucked your mom" "you're a fag" "Go kill yourself" and all the other fun things you hear on the internet xD

• Surprisingly, I didn't laugh throughout the whole thing. Whiny little kids who talk back to their mothers aren't funny to me :p

Sign in to comment in this discussion.