The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Yeah, but back then things were a lot different. I like cartoonthat are not afraid to play with true stituations, words and all that, one of the main reaon I love South Park, but this days parents get upset over everything! Example: Bob, don 't go there there is a beach ball, you will get killed! So, I am suprized that they allowed it.

Spongbob and ed, edd, n eddy used to do it to back in the day. :P

• edited September 2014

Most of you guys might disregard this but if you haven't yet played the Metro Series I highly recommend it. If you liked games like Bioshock you will also like this game if you own a PS4, Xbone or High end PC you should get the Metro Redux $50 for 2 games and for Last Gen you can get Metro 2033 on Xbox 360 and you can get the Sequel Metro: Last Light on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. Also the games are based of books called Metro 2033 and Metro 2034 if you guys will like to read it instead. My bad for this I just love this series and forgot about it but after playing the Redux it reminded me why I liked this series so.

Alt text

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jZOHkQFb6M

• Today in English class

Teacher: ", World War II ended after Hitler committed suicide."

Girl that looks like Sarah from TWD: "Hitler didn't commit suicide. He killed himself after he poisoned and hung himself."

Me: Does loud face palm

• Wish I could paint my nails black without my mother thinking I'm trying to convert to Satanism. x__x

• k ;-;

TWDFan86 posted: »

Go away, Rachelle.

• You did but just for a split second. Still I guess I should give you a point. 27 - 4

I didn't really scare you, did I? lol

• K, tell me if the game is any good.

Jewfreeus posted: »

sitting in the car waiting for eb games to open so i can pick up destiny as the last minute hype starts to build up this is going to be a very long 20 minutes....

• Mor muskle 2 frown den smyle Rachelle plz

but Liam smiling hurtz

• Oh maaan! I love Icarly.

So I was watching ICarly (yes I still watch that and I'm grounded, so...) and that epsiode with the mad British dude was playing and he call

• I'll be waiting right here

-relaxes and eats pizza-

papai46 posted: »

I'm coming bitch!

• Ed, Edd, n Eddy <3

http://youtu.be/JWcPTwa692c

Spongbob and ed, edd, n eddy used to do it to back in the day. :P

• Shame on you for listening!

k ;-;

• edited September 2014

Terrible quality, but here tell me this isn't messed up lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEyrnhUD9Vg

blueneon posted: »

True... But what if one kid is smart enough to look it up and then she\he askes their partents what musterbation is and then they have the ''talk'' and treir childhood is ruined as well? O_O THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME?

• Tell her that ummm...

God made you that way? idk

Wish I could paint my nails black without my mother thinking I'm trying to convert to Satanism. x__x

• WTF! Still better than some of todays cartoons.

Terrible quality, but here tell me this isn't messed up lol. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEyrnhUD9Vg

• Fuk yea!

You did but just for a split second. Still I guess I should give you a point. 27 - 4

• Shit i forgot that was coming out.

Jewfreeus posted: »

sitting in the car waiting for eb games to open so i can pick up destiny as the last minute hype starts to build up this is going to be a very long 20 minutes....

• edited September 2014

>:P

Fuk yea!

• ^ I second this I played the beta but after getting Spirit Bombed and Kamehameha every second it sort of killed it for me Multiplayer wise but Story was ok.

K, tell me if the game is any good.

• It's a public fuckin forum m8 lel

Shame on you for listening!

• Enjoy it, because it will be your last!

I'll be waiting right here -relaxes and eats pizza-

• ComingTWDSoon86

I ship it.

• Lol I don't hate him, I just find him annoying.

I actually happen to like greg miller but everyone can have their own oppinion.

• Ed, Edd, n Eddy http://youtu.be/JWcPTwa692c

• The 90s were messed up in a good way. Shoutout for the 90s.

Ed, Edd, n Eddy http://youtu.be/JWcPTwa692c

• Right c:

It's a public fuckin forum m8 lel

• Maybe...

i enjoy it

AWESOMEO posted: »

I recalled something I wanted to say before I go: Anyone else feels like they're giving a fucking handy to an almost-empty shampoo bottle when it's persistent about not giving you any of its contents? Yeah bye

• Why don't you just do it? and if she starts throwing holy water on you just take it off doesn't hurt to try.

Wish I could paint my nails black without my mother thinking I'm trying to convert to Satanism. x__x

• Alt text

Let this ancient Aztec mummy calm you down.

I laughed harder at that than I probably should have xD.

• Hello everyone. My name is Ryan. I'm new here and new to telltale games. What made me want to be part of you guys and the community as well was the wolf among us. I'm a huge walkthrough guy and I watched a walkthrough of the wolf among us and absolutely fell in love. In fact if you want give my guy a subscribe on youtube. His name is NukemDukem. His walkthroughs are the best. Well I'm glad to be here and I hope you guys will have me.

• just from the beta i can already say that it is good so im expecting the final version to be great

K, tell me if the game is any good.

• he killed himself, but he didn't commit suicide.

ye right?

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Today in English class Teacher: ", World War II ended after Hitler committed suicide." Girl that looks like Sarah from TWD: "Hitler didn't commit suicide. He killed himself after he poisoned and hung himself." Me: Does loud face palm

• “Shame twice-Shame on-Shame on me uuuuuhhh shame”- George W Bush.

Shame on you for listening!

• Well they had a whole storyline where the kid shows his dick on their live show.

Did they seriously put that in a show that is meant for kids aroung the age of 10? Whoa.

• Believe me! I am :D

Enjoy it, because it will be your last!

• haha i only remembered cause my friend asked me if i pre ordered i honestly forgot haha

Shit i forgot that was coming out.

• Nail colour is a way of expretion, so she does not have the right to tell you to stop being creative, cause godmnit even painting your nails is a FUCKING ART! Sorry.

• I'm playing through Metro:2033 now. Decided to start on Ranger mode haha. And wholly shit dem stealth sections are the reason murders happen.

Most of you guys might disregard this but if you haven't yet played the Metro Series I highly recommend it. If you liked games like Bioshock

Sign in to comment in this discussion.