The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited June 2014

CiD gonna go to bed. Later peeps. :D

Edit: Well I can't sleep sooooo I guess I'm back

• PRETZEL STICKS PRETZELS IN STICK FORM ARE YOU HAPPY NOW??? >:b

Clem: "Ohhhh okay." I thought you actually meant pretzels. Those are pretzel sticks. #clarify

• Well that escalated quickly... Went from humping dogs to an argument about pretzels... XD

PRETZEL STICKS PRETZELS IN STICK FORM ARE YOU HAPPY NOW??? >:b

• edited November 2015

• you lucky little...

• *correction, humping cats.

Well that escalated quickly... Went from humping dogs to an argument about pretzels... XD

• I just saw him sing Let it Go and now I want him to read me bedtime stories and serenade me to sleep ♬♪♫

• edited November 2015

I just saw him sing Let it Go and now I want him to read me bedtime stories and serenade me to sleep ♬♪♫

• Puncake32 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wc56XbgtCOI shrerrhk.

• shrek is love. shrek is life.

Puncake32 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wc56XbgtCOI shrerrhk.

• No Arvo Is Love, Arvo Is Life, Arvo Is Law, Arvo Is God.

shrek is love. shrek is life.

• I left during the day. I wouldn't want to be caught in the streets with no sunlight while there's zombies walking around.
    • I think I lied.. I can't remember now. Oops.
    • Okay, I would have saved Duck but my friend was over at my house at the time and wanted to take over. She didn't know the controls very well and in the midst of her panic picked Shawn. I was like, GIRL. So that's technically what I had saved and went on from.
    • I gave her the gun. :( I still don't know if I like that decision or not.
    • Carley! She was better with a gun and I figured that it would help out the group in the future.
    • TRAVIS CAN COME BACK WITH YOU? I legit did not know that. So, yeah, David came back with me.
    • I gave Clementine the apple, Duck the cheese stick things, Ben another one of those and Kenny the jerky.
    • Mark! I didn't like Larry at all. He was rude all of the time to anybody who wasn't his daughter.
    • I waited. I wanted to hear what she had to say.
    • I stopped her, thank goodness. Duck, unfortunately, was not that lucky.
    • I tried to help Larry just because I didn't want to be responsible for the death of someone who could have made it in the end.
    • Pitchfork, I think.
    • I spared both of the brothers. Just because they were murderers didn't mean I had to be one. They got what they deserved in the end (getting eaten by walkers). Plus, I didn't want Clementine to witness all of that.
    • I refused to loot it just because Clementine was making me feel so guilty for considering it. :( That being said, I would probably loot it if I were to play through the episode again.
    • This is the girl in the streets, right? I shot her. She was already going to die so I did it out of mercy for her.
    • I chose to tell pretty much everyone (except for Ben because I forgot about him, lmao). I was pretty careful, not too blunt.
    • I left her behind.
    • Fists. I would have rather just talked to him but that didn't happen.
    • I killed Duck. No father should have to do something like that to their only son.
    • I tried to help Omid since he had the bad leg.
    • I think I made Kenny kill him.
    • I talked him down! I didn't think it was best to threaten the man with a gun.
    • I brought her to Crawford because I didn't want to leave her in the house with a possibly reanimated Omid.
    • I pulled him up! Even though he screwed up a lot, I still felt a lot of compassion towards him. The fact that he wanted to die made me so sad.
    • I revealed it to them. No secrets.
    • I brought them all with me! Kenny, Ben, Christa and Omid all agreed to help.
    • I cut it off in hopes that Lee would have a little bit longer to find Clementine.
    • I kept my cool.
    • Nope. I wanted it just in case he tried anything.
    • I think Clementine killed him.
    • I told her that she was strong and can take care of herself, to keep her hair short, find Christa and Omid, and that I'll miss her.
    • I told her to shoot me so I wouldn't reanimate.

Okay errybodys like "This thread is bad b/c they don't even talk about The Walking Dead!" and that is 97.69% true but I do actually want to

• "Don't test me girl, I'll pass every time." Nah just kidding. :D

*correction, humping cats.

• Quoth the Zonday.

• XD was fun being the villian

Alt text

TWDFan86 posted: »

AdventuresofmuteJoe Photos of the Day ~taking a picture of the sunset ~DLB's beautiful character Left to right: Matt, me, DLB

• You took a picture of me taking a picture of DLB taking a picture of herself :o

ps3gamer095 posted: »

XD was fun being the villian

• Has anyone seen this show? I lost is at 3:10, lmao.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZcl8UVsh5I

• fuck the song is in my head again

I just saw him sing Let it Go and now I want him to read me bedtime stories and serenade me to sleep ♬♪♫

• Inception D:

TWDFan86 posted: »

You took a picture of me taking a picture of DLB taking a picture of herself

• I know, it was just a way of speech ^_^

• edited November 2015

fuck the song is in my head again

• I was talking about Let It Go.

• edited November 2015

I was talking about Let It Go.

• Meh, who cares?

No problem, I was replaying, I know you'd do the same :P

THANK YOU!!! And why the hell did people dislike your comment?

• MUHAHAHAHA

• That's what I said, I don't know why people took me as some kind of douche who commands people to change

• edited November 2015

AWESOMEO posted: »

MUHAHAHAHA

• Yeah we'll it wasn't necessary to call people who oppose you "butthurt", I was just showing the other side of the story.

You makes me cri everytim :'(

I gave him some good arguments and he gave up, don't worry

• edited November 2015

Yeah we'll it wasn't necessary to call people who oppose you "butthurt", I was just showing the other side of the story. You makes me cri everytim

• Dude, fuck that, we won't laugh at you because we all know that feel of standing out in our areas, that's why we come here to talk with people who are similar to us ;)

papai46 posted: »

Trust me, i don't lie and i look younger than i am and you guys would laugh at me.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

I gave my last fuck for e3.

Now I'm out of fucks to give.

poplee posted: »

I guess I be joining the discussion here A genuine question: Do any of you give a shit about E3?

• Nah, I was kidding.

People seem to take me very seriously sometimes, but I never mean any harm :P

• Of course, we're all beautiful in our own way and I also showed my face, I just think like some people this is turning I to a prototype of Facebook, I can't be the only one who feels that am I? 0_0

• edited November 2015

Nah, I was kidding. People seem to take me very seriously sometimes, but I never mean any harm :P

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

It's carving miniatures... -_-

REALLY CARL?!?!?! He carves a fucking unicorn!!

Little emo Carl is going through some serious phases...

So I just read issue 128... Let's just say Carl has a gay little new hobby...

• Worse.

JESUS ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! don't tell me don't tell me... its collecting puffy stickers isn't it. -_-

• Lol nope, that's not a hobby, that's little emo Carl "experiencing" stuff and thangs.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

This? "Mikey and some other boys went to a girl's house after class, and that she showed them her breasts. He says it was cool and all but he kind of had a crush on her, but after this he's not sure."

• Busted...

I remember when you were hesitant to share your secret, and I said I didn't care as long as you didn't make kitten kebabs. Beast from AWAU voice: "NOW I see you for who you really are!"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.