The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Yeah, I know. It doesn't do that to me. My brain just randomly says mash that lightswitch or button or whatever. It doesn't even happen to me anymore TBH.

AWESOMEO posted: »

I don't mean a physical itch like a rash or something, I meant an itch meaning you can't ignore it, it keeps pestering you until you do something to stop the "stimulation".

• Aware Dad you shouldn't have :D

Markd4547 posted: »

That's because we have the best son ever :'D

• K :)

You don't need to be sorry

• I guess she fights against that guy right now

Rachel, did you just pull an AMC? smh

• Matt = Can't say because he's banned, but hey. What's your password for this site?

Ana= @SweetPeaClem

W8, who is Matt, and Ana? So many real life names . So... Luke is my brother, Rachelle is my sister, and Gustav is my brother? Or cousin? Or?... I'M SO CONFUSED. lol papai ur at the top congrats.

• Lee is my step brother ;-;

• Oh him. :(

K. Your my nephew right? pats head

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Matt = Can't say because he's banned, but hey. What's your password for this site? Ana= @SweetPeaClem

• edited September 2014

Alt text

XDDD These parents smh my own family is so lucky we have the perfect son :'D

I just came on and only skimmed through the pages I missed, and no one is aborting my baby! After the disappointment known as Elian, this

• edited November 2015

Lee is my step brother ;-;

• WTWH died by explosive grape ;-; RIP WTWH

idefk who Luke is XD

• edited September 2014

@allthatremains @Leetheprofessional @comingsoon @twistee @sweetpeaclem @Gustav_Kenny @Dont_Look_Back @tobi @saltlick305 @Twistee

Inspired by Rachelle quote "NOOOOOOOOOO MARK DON'T WRITE LEE'S STORY NOOOOOOOOO"

Challenge accepted I'll write another one with more characters if you like it :'D

Mark

FORUM OF THE DEAD MARK VERSION ENDING

I was with Twistee overlooking Tobi's camp it will soon be night and our only chance of attack will soon arrive even if it's a small one

Mark: Be prepared

Twistee: WTF!! do you mean be prepared we are taking on a community with no weapons and we don't exactly have the social skills to talk our way in? We can make enough noise attract the walkers, Surround the town with petrol tanks set them on fire everyone dies we have redemeption it will be a fire inferno with no survivors genius

Mark: LOOK we have to save Sweetpea that way will kill her we are a team

Twistee: She hates you and probably is more scared of you then Tobi WHY is it worth our LIVES? She wouldn't do the same and would actually celebrate our deaths

Mark: But she is right about us I was hated my whole life did I save you when you felt the same about me?

Twistee: Yeah

Mark: Because sometimes you can't be the hero people want or need but the hero people deserve. Yes we deserve to die but our friends deserve to live but at least lets die saving the people that deserve to live and we care about then our lives actually meant something.

Twistee:(nods) Lets do this shit

Suddenly Mark heard a rustle in the trees

Noise: HOOT HOOT

Twistee: WTF

Noise: HOOT HOOT AH SHIT

Suddenly a branch broke and a wild beast appeared

Twistee: SHOOT IT

ATR: NO stop I'm friendly I need your help? my name is ATR

Mark: Why are you dressed up as an owl and saying hoot

ATR: Because I don't give a hoot look I need your help to kill Saltlick he killed my friend

Twistee: OMG!! SHE IS ADORABLE CAN I KEEP IT!!

Mark: YES AN OWL JUST YES Ok follow us we are attacking tonight we will need to hide some weapons in your owl suit ok

ATR: Hoot

Mark: Ok

We approached the gate ready to attack an officer named comingsoon came out to greet us

Comingsoon: WHO ARE YOU!!

Mark: STFU and open the gate

ATR: HOOT

Twistee: Nosey sonvabiatch

Suddenly the evil trio felt a strong force to the back of their heads they were knocked clean out they awoke tied up on their knees in font of Saltlick and the community.

Saltlick: NOW WATCH WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DEFY ME OR BREAK THE RULES I AM A GOD

ATR: YOU ARE PIECE A SHIT

Saltlick: Ladies first(smacked ATR as hard as he could straight across the face)

Mark: I'M GOING TO KILL YOU

Saltlick: AH The famous Markd the loner in the woods a bit clique is it not after all you are merely in my shadow now I'm the true villain

Mark: You are merely Tobi's biatch I hope your ego is immune to walker bites and bullets

Saltlick: I KILLED JEWFREEUS I AM A GOD STFU

Mark: The walkers killed him you actually did a smart move admittely cowardly but smart

ATR claws are slowly cutting the rope behind her back

Saltlick: (Puts the gun to Marks head) I WANT YOU TO BEG FOR YOUR LIFE I AM THE DARK

Mark: HAHA AH AHEE the dark betrays you for it belong to ME(Nods at atr)

ATR Whips out a pistol inside her owl suit and in slow motion shoots a bullet which penetrates Saltlicks head as he fell backwards instantly killed as blood blatters the ground and blinds the guards eyes.

Comingsoon: I CAN'T SEE DON'T YOU DARE RUN FROM ME

Twistee: OH I'm not running(shoots comingsoon in the head then takes his keys)

Mark: I wanna play what about my kill streak just come on

We entered the main building and saw Sweetpea locked up we unlocked the gates and let her out then handed her a gun

Mark: SWEETPEA MY EVIL PARTNER

Sweetpea: WOAH Evil Partner? are you crazy who are you I never seen you before aren't you that guy who killed my pet

Mark: SSHHHH follow me we don't have time

Sweetpea: Unlock my friends prison cells and I'll come

Mark: NO!!

Sweetpea: I can't remember giving you a choice now lets play russian rouletee will that help you decide(drops out 5 bullets rolls revolver and aims a Marks head)

Mark: HIT ME

Sweetpea: I WILL DON'T TEST ME PLEASE MARK(Hand shakes)

Mark: You love ballet and cute things

Sweetpea: SHUT UP I'll shoot(tears roll down sweetpeas eyes)

Mark: Shoot evil partner

sweetpea drops to the floor in tears just save my friends please

Mark: Meh ok

ATR: Hoot

Twistee: Whatever

Twistee opens the gate Gus, Pro and awesomeo, dlb comes out

Mark: Enough you have to go stay here and free the rest I'll get Tobi

Twistee: Ok

Mark went outside and saw Tobi on his knees in tears watching his community burn down around him

Alt text

Mark: Hi bro

Tobi: JUST KILL ME

Mark: You see it was simple how I took down this place I Introduced a little anarchy, upsetted the established order, and everything becomes chaos, I’m an agent of chaos , and you know the thing about chaos? It’s fair.

Tobi: Your point?

Mark: You had a plan and rules making you predictable you gave your community no hope without hope everything always burns and employed a workforce which could outnumber you 10-1.

Tobi: STFU

Mark: I tried to be nice and they treated me like shit I don't question peoples madness but their results you had a community and control but your basic features were wrong that's why it fell we both have the key components to make the perfect team and survive this ZA

Tobi: Really?

Mark: Yeah you're just a freak like me

Tobi: ok

Suddenly Pro goes sprinting at Tobi

Pro: YOU MONSTER I'LL KILL YOU

Mark: NO PRO PLEASE STOP WE NEED HIM

Tobi: We can be a team

Pro sprinted into Tobi grabbing him and let off a grenade the explosion threw Mark backwards knocking him out

Mark awoke being dragged out by twistee from the fires

Twistee: Come on bro we can do this we are nearly there we have the gang with us

Suddenly a canadian war officer appeared with a gattling Gun

rachelle; DON'T MOVE YOU WILL PAY FOR KILLING PRO MARK

Mark: He died killing Tobi you nub

Awesomeo: HAHAHAHHAHHAHA RACHELLE YOUR CANADIAN PUT DOWN THE GUN BEFORE YOU HURT YOURSELF

Rachelle; STFU

Gus: HAHA Where did you get the gun did you make it out of a Canadian kinder egg is that actually a water pistol your going to shoot us with are your bullets, actually happyness and kindness

Rachelle: I WILL KILL YOU ALL!!

Sweetpea: AW YOUR canadian WAR MEDAL IS SO CUTE is it like them chocolate coins can you unwrap and eat it?

Rachelle; YOUR FIRST

Mark: STOP IT GUYS they have a rich history in war the candian army in 1967 they nearly defeated bacteria and plaque on household appliances

ATR: AHHAHA HOOT HAHAH

Rachelle: SHUT UP I'm not fully canadian(SHOOTS GUS IN THE HEAD)

Mark: HOLY SHIT RUN

Awesomeo: It's too late she has a gatling gun

Rachelle lets out hundreds of bullets it was impossible to survive

Mark: NOT THIS TIME

Mark put out his hand and concentrated like Neo out of the matrix he froze all the bullets mid-air

Alt text

Awesomeo:(looks at Mark smh) This is TWD YOU CAN'T DO THAT

Mark: But telltale universe fables and shit I can

Twistee: Look bro it's not possible you can't stop bullets

Mark: WELL I'M TYPING THIS STORY NOW STFU

Rachelle: What's this all aboot?

Mark: EH?(And flung all the bullets back at Rachelle instantly killing her and the community started to explode)

DLB:Lets get out of here

THE END

I'm not finished the ending yet :'/

• the disappointment known as Elian,

Alt text

I just came on and only skimmed through the pages I missed, and no one is aborting my baby! After the disappointment known as Elian, this

• FAK U THIS IS US!

Alt text

This is basically us in the Steam Chat right now lol. We adopted BlueShadow though and so far he is the only one in the family who isn't a fgt.

• Luke = JEWF

Maddi x Luke

Luke is my abusive stepfather and Maddi is my drug addicted mother.

ComingSoon posted: »

WTWH died by explosive grape ;-; RIP WTWH idefk who Luke is XD

• I'm nowhere to be found :P

• edited November 2015

WTWH died by explosive grape ;-; RIP WTWH idefk who Luke is XD

• Oooooh oke ^.^

Luke = JEWF Maddi x Luke Luke is my abusive stepfather and Maddi is my drug addicted mother.

• edited November 2015

I'm nowhere to be found :P

• With who? O.o

• My hair is pretty short :P

Thanks, I do, since about a month ago especially, I started valuing every day a lot more than I did before :)

Slither29 posted: »

well, that doesn't save you from an car accident ... just wanna say, live your life, enjoy every day and for christ sake keep that hair short ...(this had to be)

• k...

Alt text

Fine then die

• edited November 2015

Luke = JEWF Maddi x Luke Luke is my abusive stepfather and Maddi is my drug addicted mother.

• Can i be unbanned from da steam chat?

Green613 posted: »

FAK U THIS IS US!

• You'd have to wait for Pun to come online, since he's the only moderator that has that power, don't worry I'll get him to unban you his bitchass just needs to come online for once.

papai46 posted: »

Can i be unbanned from da steam chat?

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited September 2014

Today's random word is....

quintessential (adj.)

-Origin: Medieval French

-Definition: To be the pure, concentrated essence, or the perfect embodiment of something.

Alt text

"Enter the Wu-Tang Clan is the quintessential east-coast hip-hop album."

• ^.^

k...

• "Beautiful 11/10"- Greg Miller

Markd4547 posted: »

@allthatremains @Leetheprofessional @comingsoon @twistee @sweetpeaclem @Gustav_Kenny @Dont_Look_Back @tobi @saltlick305 @Twistee Inspired

• Well, remember this picture...?

Alt text

Maybe she wanted to... Get even?

• edited November 2015

With who? O.o

• Lol no problem Rachelle

She was at a party earlier... :)

• edited November 2015

Well, remember this picture...? Maybe she wanted to... Get even?

• I'm just saying that she may have not believed that xD

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited September 2014

SHOTS FIRED!

• Fuck, I'm sorry :/

• Alt text

XD thanks bro

papai46 posted: »

"Beautiful 11/10"- Greg Miller

• edited November 2015

Fuck, I'm sorry

• o shit

Fuck, I'm sorry

• edited September 2014

All fgt's and skrubs are welcome.

And maybe someday you can join the 5 sages.

I'll start hanging there more often :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.