Rockworm posted: »

Thats enough talk about fapping folks

• What doesn't suck?

• edited November 2015

TDMshadowCP posted: »

What doesn't suck?

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited September 2014

Because they don't want you to know they're interested, or make you think they are(?)

Why do girls cover their entire face with their hands and hair when their blushing? xD

• LOL THIS GIF

Thats enough talk about fapping folks

• k c:

DO YOU WANNA BUILD A SNOWMAN?

• edited November 2015

Oh.

• Good to know you give a shit about what some people say >__>

papai46 posted: »

Okay, i'll stop.

• Tmi tmi tmi tmi

Oh noes AWESOMEO We all know you're a guy capable of being sexually attracted to things! THE HORROR! Seriously... is Papai46? 5 years

• If you want.

oOOOH 3 year old game meme! Now you're really bringing your A game! Whats next Arrow to the knee?

• I gave up on that, I just completely look away.

Why do girls cover their entire face with their hands and hair when their blushing? xD

• edited September 2014

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

AWESOMEO posted: »

k c:

• What you do in tumblr is hate white people and straight men.

Who here uses Tumblr? What do you do in Tumblr?

• So this Jorge guy is doing things to me that he shouldn't be while he has a girlfriend.

Baaaaad sign. I'm so screwed.

• They don't want you to see that what you did/said got them flustered.

• But do you feel embarrassed? Is that why you look away?

I gave up on that, I just completely look away.

• Who, what?

So this Jorge guy is doing things to me that he shouldn't be while he has a girlfriend. Baaaaad sign. I'm so screwed.

• Is that Mr. First Kiss? :o

So this Jorge guy is doing things to me that he shouldn't be while he has a girlfriend. Baaaaad sign. I'm so screwed.

• LMAOOOOO omg :D

Markd4547 posted: »

XD

• My comment actually didn't disappear?

What planet am I living on? o_O

Twistee posted: »

LMAOOOOO omg

• Well he still sucks at every game. He ignores important info then bitches about how the game never told him what to do

Sounds like he's aiming for being as offensive as possible. Some people would watch just for that EDGE! Its possible to do lets plays without being sounding like a retard.... Two Best Friends or Video Games Awesome anyone?

• Yeah, I guess. And because I don't like my smile. But that's just me.

And maybe because my self-esteem can't possible get any lower then it already is.

But do you feel embarrassed? Is that why you look away?

• Depends on the situation, sometimes it's flattery, sometimes embarrassment.

But do you feel embarrassed? Is that why you look away?

• edited November 2015

• Lmao, that's awesome, ATR. B^]

You're lucky I came on my laptop today You're lucky oh god

• edited September 2014

LOL NO I WISH. ... But at the same time I don't wish because he's taken. So he'd be cheating on her with me. If he did that, then I'd know for SURE he was cheating.

I'll explain what he did, but I need to do something atm. Brb

Is that Mr. First Kiss?

• Lol, the ayy lmao was too much for you.

Deceptio posted: »

@LeeTheProfessional You're lucky I came on my laptop today and everything was okay and back to normal!

• People are messed up. I just got into a fight with a 5'10 guy because he was hitting a woman right outside my house. Beating her to death, literally. Good thing I never got rid of my first ever baseball bat. Long story short, it was a bloody mess.

Hope you're all doing all right.

• FUCKING ANDY

Markd4547 posted: »

XD

• Jorge? wat?

• edited November 2015

• Shit bro a bloody mess I hope your alright did you hit him a few times then he ran off?

SaltLick305 posted: »

People are messed up. I just got into a fight with a 5'10 guy because he was hitting a woman right outside my house. Beating her to death, l

• They may be shy or embarrassed. Some people get nervous around someone they like, and if they start blushing, they don't want the other person to see because it'll make it worse, heh.

• But it's pretty obvious if they hide their faces xD

They don't want you to see that what you did/said got them flustered.

• :o gosh you gotta be kidding?

People are messed up. I just got into a fight with a 5'10 guy because he was hitting a woman right outside my house. Beating her to death, l

• Good on you for standing up for what you thought was right.

Is the guy much taller than you?

• edited September 2014

Alt text

As a guy I can tell you that if he cheats on his girlfriend for you he is a piece of dirt and is just playing you and will do the exact same if he ever got with you. Most Guys are only after one thing pls Rachel trust me here this guy is messing with you believe me, you are much better then this Rachel and deserve more

LOL NO I WISH. ... But at the same time I don't wish because he's taken. So he'd be cheating on her with me. If he did that, then I'd know for SURE he was cheating. I'll explain what he did, but I need to do something atm. Brb

Sign in to comment in this discussion.