The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I'll look into it.

Hey guys... Can I uh... have some characters? I dunno where else to advertise... https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1j3MqUg9PKYFtydFQx8sq26zLnpaQ88JZhZ8kpKxPIhM/viewform?usp=send_form

• edited November 2015

Looking at my progress report like:

• I submitted a character :)

You should just start writing it, if it's good more people will join.

Hey guys... Can I uh... have some characters? I dunno where else to advertise... https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1j3MqUg9PKYFtydFQx8sq26zLnpaQ88JZhZ8kpKxPIhM/viewform?usp=send_form

• Oh, thanks mom. :}

Alive_Clem posted: »

;-; I gave all my money to @blueneon.

• That reminds me- I have to start working out again T_T

Alt text

On the bright side, increasing my endurance and stamina will prepare me for the zombie apocalypse. Toned thighs probably won't do much though xD

• Alt text

Looking at my progress report like:

• edited September 2014

My mother is going to kill me.

Alt text

Some-freaking-how my lowest grades are my electives, and then I have really high B's in my core classes. Wtf is this I thought it was the other way around.

• edited November 2015

That reminds me- I have to start working out again T_T On the bright side, increasing my endurance and stamina will prepare me for the zombie apocalypse. Toned thighs probably won't do much though xD

• He keeps them all for himself.

Alt text

6outta10wouldlethimsniffmyhair

Because Obama.

• Hello? Anybody there? Please yell if you can hear me!

.* twelve hours later *

Ok, what about if I give you ice cream? And coca cola (pepsi if you prefer it)! Also I have reanted a movie! And in case you are not into that we can play videogames! And there is cake!

Please I don 't like being alone.

;-;

• WHAT THE?! THATS PHOTOSHOPPED. THERES NO WAY OBAMA HES A BETTER BOD THEN ME.

Well everyone has a better bod then me BUT NOT OBAMA.

He keeps them all for himself. 6outta10wouldlethimsniffmyhair

• Noooo, gimme the money back :(

blueneon posted: »

Oh, thanks mom. :}

• edited November 2015

My mother is going to kill me. Some-freaking-how my lowest grades are my electives, and then I have really high B's in my core classes. Wtf is this I thought it was the other way around.

• Hawt

• They are pretty damn useful.

I love you @AWESOMEO

• Be thankful that your grade isn't in numbers though, mine is the exact grade, I could get 96, or I could get 69.

My mother is going to kill me. Some-freaking-how my lowest grades are my electives, and then I have really high B's in my core classes. Wtf is this I thought it was the other way around.

• You're not alone gurl

Hello? Anybody there? Please yell if you can hear me! .* twelve hours later * Ok, what about if I give you ice cream? And coca cola (p

• I don't think I'm doing bad, but my mom does. xD

Ugh I should be doing good in Spanish. -_- I have the most Spanish last name ever, I swear I've seen it in my Spanish book three times already. Wait... I thought you didn't know Spanish.

• So... I'm going now.

I might come back, I might not.

I'll leave that up to the die Flügel der Freiheit,

• What? Working out is the easiest thing ever....

Alt text

That reminds me- I have to start working out again T_T On the bright side, increasing my endurance and stamina will prepare me for the zombie apocalypse. Toned thighs probably won't do much though xD

• Sounds like a good time to me

Hello? Anybody there? Please yell if you can hear me! .* twelve hours later * Ok, what about if I give you ice cream? And coca cola (p

• Too late! But here, because I am a good kid and I love you and I made millions out of my poems over the past 2 days I will give you drum roll $100!

Alive_Clem posted: »

Noooo, gimme the money back

• ;-; thank you

AWESOMEO posted: »

You're not alone gurl

• Hope you'll come back. <3

So... I'm going now. I might come back, I might not. I'll leave that up to the die Flügel der Freiheit,

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited September 2014

So, after bringing like 40 PCs into the "cave" I barely noticed this.

Alt text

Someone left 3 beer cans with a family picture in the storage room. I asked my co-worker if he knew who they we're and he said no. We started asking everyone and no one knows who are they.

So, guys. Can you explain why there's 3 beer cans, and a family photo in the storage room?

• If you don 't come back then night.

So... I'm going now. I might come back, I might not. I'll leave that up to the die Flügel der Freiheit,

• They will carry me to freedom.

What are the wings of freedom related bruh?

• One more for my collection... I am so happy you will join us. :}

Sounds like a good time to me

• What are the wings of freedom related bruh?

• edited November 2015

TDMshadowCP posted: »

So, after bringing like 40 PCs into the "cave" I barely noticed this. Someone left 3 beer cans with a family picture in the storage r

• edited September 2014

Alt text

• They're trying to summon Hodor.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

So, after bringing like 40 PCs into the "cave" I barely noticed this. Someone left 3 beer cans with a family picture in the storage r

• edited November 2015

• Don't remind me of that movie

Jumps out of window

Markd4547 posted: »

XD Rachelle and Megami_Kizukanai MOAR MALE NIPS 4U ^

• That they will carry me to freedom.

What are the wings of freedom related bruh?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.