The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I can't agree with you. I see no point in holding any kind of grudge against them. But hey, that's your opinion.

bloop posted: »

If he does die naturally, I hope it's by Clem's hand. Hopefully Mike and Bonnie go down with him. I like revenge.

• If he does die naturally, I hope it's by Clem's hand. Hopefully Mike and Bonnie go down with him.

I like revenge.

dojo32161 posted: »

I'm hoping we don't, Arvo's my only character in my top 3 favorites list who hasn't become determinant. First Ben, then Nick, I just hope he only dies naturally in the story, I don't want a Nick repeat ever again..

• I'm willing to give Mike a 2nd chance since in my game he at least seemed to regret what was happening. But not Arvo and ESPECIALLY not Bonnie! I hate Bonnie even more than Arvo! Blame me for Luke's death will you?

Since the choice taken out, maybe that means they have plans for him in Season 3. And if I see them again... NO MERCY

• Lee hater? What? Those exist?

Rockworm posted: »

wow.... bloop... You warned me about this guy... Wow.... No warning is good enough. This Lee hater is a piece of work!

• What?!?

wow.... bloop... You warned me about this guy... Wow.... No warning is good enough. This Lee hater is a piece of work!

• Hakuna Matata friend

ComingSoon posted: »

So...uh...hi, guys. I guess I'm back. Not really sure though. I've been up and down the past week and a half, relaxing...mostly isolat

• i couldn't stop laughing i am such a terrible person.....

Alt text

Alt text

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xB5ceAruYrI

Yes! :'D I love that song :DD

Hakuna Matata friend

• Your comment didn't appear for some reason.

But I felt so betrayed when they tried to leave, and I really hated that they left Clem after she got shot, I can understand why they ran(Kenny would've fucked them UP) but it doesn't mean I have to like it.

But like I said, if they can't be killed, they aren't to be trusted.

dojo32161 posted: »

I'm hoping we don't, Arvo's my only character in my top 3 favorites list who hasn't become determinant. First Ben, then Nick, I just hope he only dies naturally in the story, I don't want a Nick repeat ever again..

• They must be Satan.

• It depends whether you tried to help or cover Luke.

If you tried to cover Luke: Mike is the one who want to help Clem, while Bonnie wants to leave because Kenny is coming

If you tried to help Luke: Bonnie is the one who wants Clem, while Mike is urging her to leave

So either one of them would want to leave you dead

I'm willing to give Mike a 2nd chance since in my game he at least seemed to regret what was happening. But not Arvo and ESPECIALLY not Bonnie! I hate Bonnie even more than Arvo! Blame me for Luke's death will you?

• Yup guy is claiming that Clem would have been safer with the stranger then with Lee and that its his fault he got bit and the only reason he didn't die sooner was luck.... I don't even know how to respond to this guy.

Lee hater? What? Those exist?

• LMAO

Jewfreeus posted: »

i couldn't stop laughing i am such a terrible person.....

• Yay youre back!

Even though you told me on DC before I saw this. :P

So...uh...hi, guys. I guess I'm back. Not really sure though. I've been up and down the past week and a half, relaxing...mostly isolat

• Yes I'm aware of that. When Mike is urging Bonnie to leave he seems regretful. When Bonnie is urging Mike to leave she sounds like a bitch. Either way Luke's death is totally on Bonnie. Bitch! It is not my fault you don't know how frozen water works.

It depends whether you tried to help or cover Luke. If you tried to cover Luke: Mike is the one who want to help Clem, while Bonnie wants

• [removed]

Yup guy is claiming that Clem would have been safer with the stranger then with Lee and that its his fault he got bit and the only reason he didn't die sooner was luck.... I don't even know how to respond to this guy.

• It's okay!! hugs

Yay youre back! Even though you told me on DC before I saw this. :P

• (Cant do GIFs) Hugs!

It's okay!! hugs

• Lamb of God tho <3333

My sister: MOM! RACHEL IS LISTENING TO METAL My mother: WHAT?! -comes to me- Rachel, NO, I don't want you listening to death music!

• It's okay, we can text hug!! hugs harder

(Cant do GIFs) Hugs!

• Yeah, thin ice isn't a friend to nobody, no matter how light you are. You walk over it, you fall in.

Yes I'm aware of that. When Mike is urging Bonnie to leave he seems regretful. When Bonnie is urging Mike to leave she sounds like a bitch

• A Motherfucking bear hug

It's okay, we can text hug!! hugs harder

• pig like of hugs

A Motherfucking bear hug

• The hug to end all hugs

pig like of hugs

• ayy lmao

Metal is death music... lmao!

My sister: MOM! RACHEL IS LISTENING TO METAL My mother: WHAT?! -comes to me- Rachel, NO, I don't want you listening to death music!

• CS! Wtf, man, don't say things like that, haha. Also, if you feel like you need some more time, then don't hesitate to take the break you deserve. You shouldn't be forced to come back here if you're still not 100% sure about it.

But anyway, ayy lmao! Welcome back, bro. B^]

• They should have kept it a planet in the first place...

TDMshadowCP posted: »

PLUTO MIGHT BECOME A PLANET AGAIN! VIVA LA PLUTO! http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2014/10/02/pluto-planet-solar-system/16578959/

• Still, with the "ayy lmao"? WTF :D

Anyways, thanks man. I might take a few days on, few days off. We'll see.

CS! Wtf, man, don't say things like that, haha. Also, if you feel like you need some more time, then don't hesitate to take the break you de

• Lmao, things haven't changed around here. B^]

No prob, bro. Yeah, sounds good. If that's your best option, then go with that.

Still, with the "ayy lmao"? WTF Anyways, thanks man. I might take a few days on, few days off. We'll see.

• Lol, good to know things haven't changed B]

I think it's best, yeah, so I'm not constantly here, and I can get a little breather too. Y'know, the simple 2-3 days here, 2-3 days break stuff.

Lmao, things haven't changed around here. B^] No prob, bro. Yeah, sounds good. If that's your best option, then go with that.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGBLlFMn9Xc

This song is constantly stuck in my head, and it makes me feel really happy ^.^

• That's good, man. Should even things out, but if you ever want to talk to someone, we'll be here.

Lol, good to know things haven't changed B] I think it's best, yeah, so I'm not constantly here, and I can get a little breather too. Y'know, the simple 2-3 days here, 2-3 days break stuff.

• Yeah, of course. Thanks again man :)

That's good, man. Should even things out, but if you ever want to talk to someone, we'll be here.

• edited October 2014

Alt text

Ayy, no prob! B^]

Yeah, of course. Thanks again man

• YOU'RE BACK :DDDDD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGBLlFMn9Xc This song is constantly stuck in my head, and it makes me feel really happy ^.^

• edited October 2014

lol hippo's like IDGAF

Alt text

• edited October 2014

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

<3 ya guys

Hehe "ghost anus"

• Maybe one day... You never know.

• I've had this song stuck in my head all day thanks to lee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwv-iRvyDZg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGBLlFMn9Xc This song is constantly stuck in my head, and it makes me feel really happy ^.^

Sign in to comment in this discussion.