The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited October 2014

Gah

I just...feel like I don't belong here anymore. Like I'm "not fit for it", or I'm "too good for it(OKAY I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT JESUS)" and it fuckin' sucks.

I don't know what to feel ;-;

too good for it

What I meant by this was how I feel mentally, not in actuality. It's just how my brain's functioning right now. I'm in a weird place.

• With a great big hug and a kiss from me to you.

Won't you say you love me too

AWESOMEO posted: »

I FUCKING DID

• I think I can relate. I used to post here all the time (over 100 comments a day), but I don't do that anymore. Idk what's wrong with me :c

ComingSoon posted: »

Gah I just...feel like I don't belong here anymore. Like I'm "not fit for it", or I'm "too good for it(OKAY I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT JE

• Seems like every user had felt that once, it's really bull, you can only not belong here if you're a serial killer, a rapist or a racist asshole, you're not any of those are you :p

Gah I just...feel like I don't belong here anymore. Like I'm "not fit for it", or I'm "too good for it(OKAY I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT JE

• edited October 2014

Too good for it?

Edit: WHAT DOES THAT MAKE ME

• So the show is officially a go? Last I heard it was just a rumor.

bloop posted: »

I'm so excited! :'D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGsC_LO3oFY&feature=player_detailpage

• Yep, it's coming out; SOON....

Rockworm posted: »

So the show is officially a go? Last I heard it was just a rumor.

• Well...it's been a constant feeling, ever since about when I decided to leave about back on the 24th of September. And I haven't been able to shake it...I don't know. :\

Seems like every user had felt that once, it's really bull, you can only not belong here if you're a serial killer, a rapist or a racist asshole, you're not any of those are you

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8jR8j_5iAk

• AND ME

Too good for it? Edit: WHAT DOES THAT MAKE ME

• Like I'm too busy for it I guess. I have no time, and I can't really make any time.

Too good for it? Edit: WHAT DOES THAT MAKE ME

• Yeah...and I'm just not myself.

TWDFan86 posted: »

I think I can relate. I used to post here all the time (over 100 comments a day), but I don't do that anymore. Idk what's wrong with me :c

• too good for it

Alt text

XD Sheet son I'm so proud your goddam right we are to good for these fgts gah but seriously bro that is a bit of a douche thing to say your to good for it and you don't fit like you some sort of divine advanced being it's very disrespectful to the regular users here but I sort of get what you mean

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited October 2014

I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT OKAY ;-;

Jesus... :(

I sounded like a fuckin dick there.

Markd4547 posted: »

too good for it XD Sheet son I'm so proud your goddam right we are to good for these fgts gah but seriously bro that is a bit of

• No, that's me.

too good for it
    What I meant by this was how I feel mentally, not in actuality. It's just how my brain's functioning right now. I'm in a weird place.

slowly recedes into cave of loneliness and patheticness

• It's just a leech sucking the happiness out of you, grab it and throw it away.

Well...it's been a constant feeling, ever since about when I decided to leave about back on the 24th of September. And I haven't been able to shake it...I don't know.

• slowly recedes into cave of loneliness and patheticness

Like I'm too busy for it I guess. I have no time, and I can't really make any time.

• NOOOO, that's totally me.

too good for it

slowly recedes into cave of loneliness and patheticness

• I mean...I can try, but...

It's just a leech sucking the happiness out of you, grab it and throw it away.

• But it hurts? It'll hurt more if you leave it there.

Just an advice.

I mean...I can try, but...

• ComingSoon posted: »

• And moi

AND ME

• HIS BUTT XDDDDD

Yeah, I honestly think the show would be much better than it already is if it was on HBO.

I wish it was on a channel like HBO, where we could actually see even more graphic stuff and maybe even Norman Reedus's butt. Just...just a suggestion... And they can actually curse like everyone would in the ZA.

• edited October 2014

Alt text

XD Ah son your chose of wording was brilliant forgiven <3

I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT OKAY ;-; Jesus... I sounded like a fuckin dick there.

• I've had that feeling for a looooong time. Still do... :/

• I don't understand what you mean....

But pretty much everyone here has felt disconnected to the community at some point, and it goes away. Don't worry if you can't post as often, sort things out and then see where it goes :)

NOOOO, that's totally me. too good for it What I meant by this was how I feel mentally, not in actuality. It's just how my brain's functioning right now. I'm in a weird place.

• I don't know how though...

But it hurts? It'll hurt more if you leave it there. Just an advice.

• hm...yay! I guess.

XD Ah son your chose of wording was brilliant forgiven

• Well, does Lee count as a serial killer? He's not crazy, he does it for the money, but should we be worried?

Seems like every user had felt that once, it's really bull, you can only not belong here if you're a serial killer, a rapist or a racist asshole, you're not any of those are you

• Fight the feeling, grab that fucker and get that weak shit outta there!

psst Maddi I NEED THE GIF

I don't know how though...

• XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

@Welcome_to_Woodbury It's happening dreams do come true I told you :'D http://www.nerdist.com/2014/04/the-goonies-2-is-in-the-works-with-story-reportedly-written-by-steven-spielberg/

• Yeah...it is.

Green613 posted: »

;__;

• Like...similar to me? Different?

I've had that feeling for a looooong time. Still do...

• I don't know...My conscience is telling me that I have no time, I'm too busy, it's alright if you don't go there, stuff like that...

I'll try though.

I don't understand what you mean.... But pretty much everyone here has felt disconnected to the community at some point, and it goes away. Don't worry if you can't post as often, sort things out and then see where it goes

• You called. I answered.

Alt text

Fight the feeling, grab that fucker and get that weak shit outta there! psst Maddi I NEED THE GIF

• Speak to me, when all you got to keep is strong

Move along, move along like I know you do

And even when your hope is gone

Move along, move along just to make it through!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XleOkGsYgO8

• YES!

GET REKT, RACHELLE.

@Welcome_to_Woodbury It's happening dreams do come true I told you :'D http://www.nerdist.com/2014/04/the-goonies-2-is-in-the-works-with-story-reportedly-written-by-steven-spielberg/

• Lets get together and kill Barney!

What? What do you mean thats not the words? Thats how I remember them!

With a great big hug and a kiss from me to you. Won't you say you love me too

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited October 2014

No, he's not a serial killer, hitman is a job I really don't like, but it depends on the person and how much he needed the money, for what reason.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Well, does Lee count as a serial killer? He's not crazy, he does it for the money, but should we be worried?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.