The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• It makes sence to one level. Don 't get me wrong, I love history. I just consider it unimportant.

It's important to study history. Like you said, we have problems now and humans solve problems by using prior knowledge and experience. I ha

• It's important to study history. Like you said, we have problems now and humans solve problems by using prior knowledge and experience. I hate to be that butt that says this since it's soooo overused, but:

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" aka "Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it"

blueneon posted: »

You are right on one side because it is something that has already happen. There is nothing we can do about it. It is just a book filled wit

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Let's go ;)

Markd4547 posted: »

lmao XDDDD

• xD I wasn't insulted was just joking with you. How you been?

I am evil only when I say I am. Which is quite often. But anyway, sorry for coming out of the "Blue" and just go ahead and insolt you. I should be more carefull.

• I love history myself. Well, most of it. I just don 't think it is an important lesson.

It's important to study history. Like you said, we have problems now and humans solve problems by using prior knowledge and experience. I ha

• HM... That's an idea.

XD Granted just ask all the girls out till someone says yes your welcome :P

• It's okay Gusty, I'll only murder you and wear your face skin as a mask <3

Mehmehmehmehmeh, useless American history, mehmehmehmehmeh! (I might've said that just to piss off Maddi, because I can't resist pissing peo

• That is totaly NOT what I meant. He is all yours. xD

XD That's my husband tho Gurl you best be checking yourself before you wreck yourself

• Alt text

<3

It's okay Gusty, I'll only murder you and wear your face skin as a mask

• edited October 2014

I know. I just felt like making a pun. :P

Anyway, I am good, thanks for asking. :}

xD I wasn't insulted was just joking with you. How you been?

• edited October 2014

Alt text

XD That's my husband tho Gurl you best be checking yourself before you wreck yourself

That would probably work on me. :P

• That is totally NOT what I meant. xD

• Would you go and steal information on Tales from the Borderlands from TT for me? :3

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Petty much everything like this... I'll give mean people wedgies I'd steal hats And create general havoc

• Petty much everything like this...

I'll give mean people wedgies

Alt text

I'd steal hats

Alt text

And create general havoc

Alt text

Like what?

• That's good to hear.

I know. I just felt like making a pun. :P Anyway, I am good, thanks for asking. :}

• Would you be kind enough to steal information on TftB from me? :}

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Petty much everything like this... I'll give mean people wedgies I'd steal hats And create general havoc

• What about you?

That's good to hear.

• SSDD xD

What about you?

• The ability to control time.

QUESTION time it's quiet If you could have any super power what would it be and why? I would chose to fly because it would awesome and beautiful flying through the clouds at night so chill

• I don 't get those short ones. Like, never.

SSDD xD

• Alt text

Would you be kind enough to steal information on TftB from me? :}

• GO TO THE BACK OF THE LINE! >:|

• Alt text

That is totally NOT what I meant. xD

• Same shit different day.

I don 't get those short ones. Like, never.

• ;-;

Thanks for ruining the only hype I had for a game this year. Appriciate it.

It's all cutscenes, short, decisions never matter and they will never remember that and there will be boring QTE events your welcome

• GO TO THE BACK OF THE LINE! >:|

• It's all cutscenes, short, decisions never matter and they will never remember that and there will be boring QTE events your welcome :D

Would you be kind enough to steal information on TftB from me? :}

• MANNY MY NYUGA :[D

Danny Phantom and go ghost or the ability to travel through time would be cool.

• Shifting.

QUESTION time it's quiet If you could have any super power what would it be and why? I would chose to fly because it would awesome and beautiful flying through the clouds at night so chill

• edited October 2014

Thanks for ruining the only hype I had for a game this year.

It's all cutscenes, short, decisions never matter and they will never remember that and there will be boring QTE events your welcome

• Word be able to fix them fuck ups xD

The ability to control time.

• K. :}

Same shit different day.

• Telekinesis. :3

• Alt text

I'd love the power to change into any animal of my choosing. In a way, it combines a lot of traditional powers depending on what animal I transform into. Wanna eavesdrop on people and fly? Morph into an owl (oh yeahhhh hoot hoot motha fucka). Wanna be invisible? Morph into a tiny little critter and sneak around under everyone's noses. Wanna have immense strength? Morph into a god damn grizzly bear. Wanna breathe underwater? Morph into a fucking shark and let the ocean be yours for the taking. Wanna cheer someone up and cuddle next to them? Well you could do that as a human, but if you're a loser like me, morph into a kitty. You could literally have a million different powers accessible at your fingertips depending on what animal you choose.

morphs into owl and poops on Mark's head

Alt text

• It's okay Gusty, I'll only murder you and wear your face skin as a mask

• Alt text

I'm the only one in the line >:D

GO TO THE BACK OF THE LINE! >:|

• xD Hopefully your enemy won't be an Animal Hunter because you'll be completely fucked.

I'd love the power to change into any animal of my choosing. In a way, it combines a lot of traditional powers depending on what animal I tr

• Klk?

AWESOMEO posted: »

MANNY MY NYUGA :[D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.