LOL what our group will never be. RIP team Arvo

• @thestalkingdead

Thank you for making this xD

Alt text

• Wow XD

TDMshadowCP posted: »

@thestalkingdead Thank you for making this xD

• edited October 2014

Honestly, I rarely can resist a debate, even if it's controversial. It's too much fun! The only reason why I'm less inclined this time is because I was flagged 3 times all in the same thread lol. Gotta catch up man, I'm becoming notorious for my unpopular/controversial opinions. XD

Belan posted: »

I'll just try not to start a controversial fight this time.:/ Do ittttttt. I'm really not even sure why you were getting flagged

• edited October 2014

I always felt kind of bad for him too. He was the leader of the group, Lori was pretty much his wife and Carl was basically his son. Until Rick shows up, becomes the new leader in less that 2 minutes, and takes Lori and Carl away from Shane. Granted, Lori and Carl were Rick's to begin with, but it definitely sucks to be Shane at that moment lol.

Just finished season one of TWD (show, obviously). Is it bad that I actually feel kind of bad for Shane..?

• edited October 2014

Oh Nate you so silly.

@thestalkingdead Thank you for making this xD

• Even though I don't agree with their lifestyle.

It is not a lifestyle, or a "choice" someone makes. People are born this way, whether they discover it at 8 years old or 80 years old.

If I'm going to tolerate their lifestyle, they must also tolerate my right to disagree with their lifestyle.

No, they shouldn't. You shouldn't "tolerate" someone who is born with something they cannot change, that is a part of who they are. If I see a man who was born with an extra arm, I'm not going to say "Wow, this makes me uncomfortable and I don't agree with it". Why? Because it's stupid- he had no choice in being born with one arm, and gays have no choice in being born gay. (By the way, I'm not saying gays are disabled in anyway, just trying to compare it to something).

I think it was a little much for people to flag your posts, but I think what you said was pretty ignorant and coming from a place of disdain and lack of understanding. Maybe you were raised in a household that looked down upon gays, I don't know. I've never in my life met someone who was born in a household that supported LGBT that later changed their stance on it. I have seen people who grew up in the "anti-gay" environments eventually meet and hear the struggles of gays and completely change their view on the matter. The fact is that this view is getting even more dated, and as years go by less and less people choose "tolerance", as you say, over loving someone for who they are and who they were born as.

Tinni posted: »

I should probably do that too haha. However, a majority of the comments I find somewhat entertaining, and I do still have a few conversations going on in there. When I do comment there, I'll just try not to start a controversial fight this time.:/

• edited October 2014

Nahhh I think most people generally enjoy reading your opinions. You're smart, humorous, kind. You're just kind of in a minority (or at least as far as I know) in regards to your opinion in that particular thread... and people seem to be sensitive about it for whatever reason.

Brag about those flags all you want, but I don't think you earned them ;)

Honestly, I rarely can resist a debate, even if it's controversial. It's too much fun! The only reason why I'm less inclined this time is be

• Well I'm glad I didn't add #TeamShane at the end of my last post <_<

Just wait 'till Season Two

• Maybe, I just think that would be an incredibly difficult thing to do, since he basically considers them family.

He did good for taking care of Rick's family, but he should of stopped after Rick came back, in my opinion.

• I pulled another all-nighter, yay!

Alt text

• edited October 2014

I've been pretty much hard core no-life watching the show in an attempt to catch up, so I'm actually at episode six of season two at this point. I don't really know what to feel about him anymore. I guess I still pity him in a way, but anything that happens to him going forward is definitely going to be deserved in my opinion.

Or maybe not, I can't really decide lol. What he tried to do to Lori at the end of season one was just messed up (I know he stopped, but still), as was the Otis incident. For some reason I just think he is a good guy that has strayed onto a dark path. Not sure if he can possibly redeem himself or not.

I always felt kind of bad for him too. He was the leader of the group, Lori was pretty much his wife and Carl was basically his son. Until R

• XD

BlueShadiw posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjVKo7P481o https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KfOENuAgCY Why look up gifs on Google when you can watch them? XD

• I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS

FOR SO LONG :'D

Three years of waiting, and it's finally here. Wow, this gives me nostalgia. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VufDd-QL1c0

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited October 2014

What's sad for me in visiting a graveyard is that I have to watch other people grieving.

• edited October 2014

What's the point of bringing a conservation from a completely different thread to this thread? Are you trying to start a fight? I can't tell if you are or aren't tbh. If you want to reply to my comment, you should do it in the thread that contains it.

Even though I don't agree with their lifestyle. It is not a lifestyle, or a "choice" someone makes. People are born this way, whethe

• Well, it's nice to know people get a kick out of my debate posts lol. I've been aware of my minority status for a while. Originally when I joined I tried my very hardest to be neutral, and not make my more controversial opinions known, but now I'm more "screw it, I'll post what I want to". I understand why they're sensitive, but at the same time I haven't said anything blatantly insulting to any individuals, so there's no need to flag me.:P

Hey, I earned those flags fair and square. Don't be jelly~

Nahhh I think most people generally enjoy reading your opinions. You're smart, humorous, kind. You're just kind of in a minority (or at leas

• edited October 2014

It's a good show, if you keep binge watching you'll be able to watch season 5 while it airs, which is more fun so you can discuss it with other people(like me lol). I'll always pity Shane, but he definitely takes it too far several times. You'll see what I mean later. I think he is a good guy, but everything that has happened since the apocalypse began, and even events prior to it has been a detriment to his sanity. I won't spoil anything for you though, it will ruin it!

I've been pretty much hard core no-life watching the show in an attempt to catch up, so I'm actually at episode six of season two at this po

• I visited my grandma's grave too ^^

• edited October 2014

There's a stillness to graveyards that can be both calming and unnerving at the same time. It's always so sad to see other people grieving and not being able to ease their pain.

AWESOMEO posted: »

What's sad for me in visiting a graveyard is that I have to watch other people grieving.

• Consulting people who are grieving is a "mitzvah" in Judaism, I try to do it.

There's a stillness to graveyards that can be both calming and unnerving at the same time. It's always so sad to see other people grieving and not being able to ease their pain.

• edited October 2014

I do too, when the situation calls for it. Often people wish to be alone while they're grieving for their loved one at their headstone.

Consulting people who are grieving is a "mitzvah" in Judaism, I try to do it.

• Yeah but they sometimes need 10 Jewish men over 13 for a "minyan", so I need to join them so they could pray.

I do too, when the situation calls for it. Often people wish to be alone while they're grieving for their loved one at their headstone.

• That's really interesting, I must admit I don't know much about Judaism and it's customs.

Yeah but they sometimes need 10 Jewish men over 13 for a "minyan", so I need to join them so they could pray.

• You're Christian?

There are many nice things about Judaism, pretty interesting to learn about even if you don't believe in it.

That's really interesting, I must admit I don't know much about Judaism and it's customs.

• Yes, I am.

From what I've heard, it is a beautiful religion, and I find I can still appreciate that beauty despite my belonging to a different religion.:)

You're Christian? There are many nice things about Judaism, pretty interesting to learn about even if you don't believe in it.

• Yeah, of course :)

Yes, I am. From what I've heard, it is a beautiful religion, and I find I can still appreciate that beauty despite my belonging to a different religion.:)

• Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

Green613 posted: »

LOL what our group will never be. RIP team Arvo

• Cadillac, Cadillac, take me home.

Hey folks.

• edited October 2014

So many games that are free(for a limited time) on Steam...

MUST... DOWNLOAD.

• So many games yet so little space ;_;

I'll just get Payday 2, Don't Starve and... any more?

• Alt text

I'll check it out it's legit :D

So many games yet so little space ;_; I'll just get Payday 2, Don't Starve and... any more?

• Yea, it is.

I just don't know what to get.

I just have 88 GB of space .

Markd4547 posted: »

I'll check it out it's legit

• I never played any of them so I'm not sure but I have played a demo of payday that's good as for the rest not sure :'/ and neither do I sheet :'(

Yea, it is. I just don't know what to get. I just have 88 GB of space .

• edited October 2014

"That's mama"

• dafuq.

Lee4ever posted: »

"That's mama"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.