The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Worse then shizz.

Twistee posted: »

Lol, I've never really heard any of his songs but I bet it sounds like complete shizz.

• Had anyone had these before? One of my mother's friend gave these to her, but since she's in a "diet" she gave them to me. These are like heaven in your mouth. Do any of you know what these are called?

Alt text

• Nope but they look like "colored crabby patties"

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Had anyone had these before? One of my mother's friend gave these to her, but since she's in a "diet" she gave them to me. These are like heaven in your mouth. Do any of you know what these are called?

• I just listened to one of his songs...

Brb gonna go die

Worse then shizz.

• I can't be the only person in the world that can't stand Armando Pérez's songs. AKA: Pitbull.

• edited October 2014

They're Macaroons!

Love those things.

Had anyone had these before? One of my mother's friend gave these to her, but since she's in a "diet" she gave them to me. These are like heaven in your mouth. Do any of you know what these are called?

• space burgers?

• edited October 2014

Now that's a good remix.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qjl0mWWvxI

• HE MAKES MORE AMERICAN MOVIES THEN IRISH MOVIES, HE HAS IMIGRATED OKAY?!?! THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING!! YOU HEAR ME!? YOU FRICKIN HEAR ME!!! EVEN YOU EVEN DARE TO TRY QUESTIONING ME IN A SASSY WAY I WILL FIND YOU AND I WILL SALTLICK YOU!!!!

Markd4547 posted: »

XD good he can just look down the road in Ireland to find me why can;t you have a couple more Canadians instead like Justin Bieber or something

• This sounds like a robot being lobotomized.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qjl0mWWvxI

• XDDD EVERY AMERICAN MOVIE HE MAKES IS NOW IRISH PROPERTY BECAUSE HE IS IN IT

Silly americans you don't know true freedom till you danced with a leperchaun at the end of a rainbow singing dannyboy :P

Saltlick123 posted: »

HE MAKES MORE AMERICAN MOVIES THEN IRISH MOVIES, HE HAS IMIGRATED OKAY?!?! THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING!! YOU HEAR ME!? YOU FRICKIN HEAR ME!!! EVEN YOU EVEN DARE TO TRY QUESTIONING ME IN A SASSY WAY I WILL FIND YOU AND I WILL SALTLICK YOU!!!!

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited October 2014

Alt text

I can't be the only person in the world that can't stand Armando Pérez's songs. AKA: Pitbull.

• They're called Macaroons.

My sister made some one time but they were purple. I hated them.

• Thanks!

They're Macaroons! Love those things.

• Say That Again...Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

XDDD EVERY AMERICAN MOVIE HE MAKES IS NOW IRISH PROPERTY BECAUSE HE IS IN IT Silly americans you don't know true freedom till you danced with a leperchaun at the end of a rainbow singing dannyboy :P

• Predator is my childhood! Yes i watched Predator as a kid.

This has the best drop in my opinion. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ-U-Oh5_Ek

• edited October 2014

You are welcome!

Thanks!

• Sponge Patties! If you watch Sponge Bob you'll understand.

• I'm still a kid and I watch Predator. Beat that Spiderman.

papai46 posted: »

Predator is my childhood! Yes i watched Predator as a kid.

• I've trained Jedi

Thats space dawg. Unless you're saying Murica owns all of space in the future! COOL :D

I've trained Batman

In the Himilayas if I remember the first movie right.

I was Zeus

Nothing more Murican than ancient greek mythology lel

I think he's too awesome for any one nation to contain him.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Sounds pretty damn Murican to me @Mark4547

• FYI when you share an image and it says Click here full resolution that kind of blocks your image so we can barely see it.

• edited October 2014

k.

Hmm what can i say? Fuck you, i'm Spider-Man!

• AHH! It didn't have that at first... Saltlick123 is annoyed

Rockworm posted: »

FYI when you share an image and it says Click here full resolution that kind of blocks your image so we can barely see it.

• The yellow ones were lemon flavored. Tasted like shit.

They're called Macaroons. My sister made some one time but they were purple. I hated them.

• Hmm what can i say? Fuck you, i'm Spider-Man!

I'm still a kid and I watch Predator. Beat that Spiderman.

• Alt text

• TELL THAT SHIT TO MARK!!! And One, Star Wars is an American Tradition, Well Gotham is in Murica and Liam Neeson has some scenes in it as well, AND EVERYONE TAKES GREEK MYTHOLOGY!!!!

Rockworm posted: »

I've trained Jedi Thats space dawg. Unless you're saying Murica owns all of space in the future! COOL I've trained Batman

• k.

Hmm what can i say? Fuck you, i'm Spider-Man!

• Carol is probably my least favorite character lol

I had been kind of neutral towards her, but she is definitely not going in a good direction right now in terms of me liking her or not. All in all I'm not sure if I have a least favorite character at this point. If I had to choose someone though, I would say Glenn (he's pretty much a fan favorite... right?).

Now the Governor is playing with my emotions and making me want to forgive him...

Tinni posted: »

She seems to think that in order to survive, she must be detached from everything and everyone. I thought she jumped the gun, she should hav

• ;-;

"That's pretty... pretty fucked up."

• Question: What are your guilty pleasures?

• I love the Creatures!

I saw that 30 minutes after it was uploaded.

• Saltlicking Thangs, Wait I enjoy that :) xD

Question: What are your guilty pleasures?

• edited October 2014

Yeah he's a fan favorite. I don't dislike Glenn, but I can't say he's my favorite. Excluding people who are dead, I'd have to say my favorites are Rick, Hershel, and Maggie. Oh and Abraham, but I don't think he's been introduced yet.

It's like I hate the Governor, but I love him at the same time haha.

Belan posted: »

Carol is probably my least favorite character lol I had been kind of neutral towards her, but she is definitely not going in a good

Sign in to comment in this discussion.