The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Next part is up.

• Russia everyone.

Seriously, October, what the fuck?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited October 2014

Woohoo! Page 1-2-3-4! It's like Kindergarten all over again!

• xD

omgyesomgyesomgyesyesyes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg-ZDdvYek8

• I think it looks pretty.

Seriously, October, what the fuck?

• edited October 2014

We are definitely in agreement there. It's awful that originally Terminus was a safe haven and that they were taken advantage of, but that is no excuse to lure innocents in and eat them. They seem to think that their abuse is an excuse for their loss of humanity, but in reality that loss was voluntary. They didn't have to resort to such barbaric tendencies in order to survive imo. We do see how much Rick has struggled with it until now. I am fascinated with Ricks new acceptance to his brutality, throughout the seasons we've seen him clinging to his morals and former life as a police officer, then we see it shattered when he loses Lori, his denial when he steps down as leader, and finally the manifestation of his savagery with Joe and the Claimers. I was intrigued to see how he didn't sink into despair after committing such an act. It now seems that it's Carl holding his darkness back, and not the other way around as it was previously.

I have a feeling Beth will be fine, they couldn't have built her character up for nothing.:/

I know right?? Morgan's always been a favorite guest star of mine, I hope he becomes a more prominent character in the storyline!

Belan posted: »

I can't justify what the people of Terminus did at all. What happened to them was monstrous, but that doesn't mean they should become monste

• Great, now I can't see from one eye...

Alt text

blueneon posted: »

shoots you in the face Now you are with the rest of us!

• Lmao, not me. B^]

I didn't know he pissed you off, though. Or maybe I did... and I planned this whole thing just to get you mad...

Alt text

Because he pisses everyone off, Pro. I thought everyone knew that.

• You are being too dramatic Snake. The important thing is that you are with the rest of us now! :D

Great, now I can't see from one eye...

• Tobi is stuck in the year 2012...

I just made myself some pitas for lunch. It has cheddar cheese, scrambled eggs, lettuce, hash browns, chicken popcorn, ketchup and mustard. Tastes better than I thought.

• No, no... I survived and left a long time ago. I can't join you guys just yet. B]

You are being too dramatic Snake. The important thing is that you are with the rest of us now!

• XDDD that was awesome

I hate books. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TniJnEDO_ko&feature=youtu.be

• Really....

shoots you in the face again

What about now?

No, no... I survived and left a long time ago. I can't join you guys just yet. B]

• 2000 likes. Not bad.

• Lol!

Alt text

Nope. B^]

Really.... shoots you in the face again What about now?

• Deady? Come on, stop changing personalities!

throws magic dust at you in order to prevent you from changing forms

Lol! Nope. B^]

• Never! Mwuahaha! >B]

Alt text

Deady? Come on, stop changing personalities! throws magic dust at you in order to prevent you from changing forms

• edited October 2014

Yeah, you are right, wrong powder (and I totally don 't mean cocaine). Damnit, why are they both white? I think I am out. Damnit. >:\ Oh, well just lazers then.

Never! Mwuahaha! >B]

• Alt text

Lol...

Yeah, you are right, wrong powder (and I totally don 't mean cocaine). Damnit, why are they both white? I think I am out. Damnit. >:\ Oh, well just lazers then.

• And now you are Leon.... Why the fuck did the white powder finish?

Lol...

• Idk, but it did give me a new costume...

Alt text

ayy lmao B]

And now you are Leon.... Why the fuck did the white powder finish?

• That a Power Ranger? Cause if yes, how many more hidden personalities do you have?

Idk, but it did give me a new costume... ayy lmao B]

• That's a religion not gender ya fgt

A Jew.

• I only came back home from school at 5:30 PM

• Lol, I have all the powers in the world!

That a Power Ranger? Cause if yes, how many more hidden personalities do you have?

• Wrong, you have only one power. To spen pocket money one costums of famous characters. That, or multible personalities.

Lol, I have all the powers in the world!

• PITA

I just made myself some pitas for lunch. It has cheddar cheese, scrambled eggs, lettuce, hash browns, chicken popcorn, ketchup and mustard. Tastes better than I thought.

• I have the power to have any power I desire. Does that answer your question? ,':^l

Wrong, you have only one power. To spen pocket money one costums of famous characters. That, or multible personalities.

• Dun worri we are here for u! Huggles :3

AWESOMEO posted: »

I only came back home from school at 5:30 PM

• It was not a question.

I have the power to have any power I desire. Does that answer your question? ,':^l

• Doesn't matter, I gave you the answer, neon. B]

It was not a question.

• Wasting it.

._. what are u doin' with u life papai

• Konni, not neon, and you answered something I didn 't ask, and I wasn 't planning to ask, so you are not doing a good job at listening to others. That means that you will probably end up destrying every relationship you will have since you could never listen in order to understand. You will end up being alone, mocked for ruining your own life and end up dying alone from overdose in an allye. And all that because you couldn 't relize that I wasn 't asking a question. Good job.

Doesn't matter, I gave you the answer, neon. B]

• I'll make a parody of this. Tomorrow. I hope.

I hate books. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TniJnEDO_ko&feature=youtu.be

• I'm so gonna kill you :3

I drew @TWDFan86

• Goodnight.

• Why you gotta be so rude pro?

Lmao, not me. B^] I didn't know he pissed you off, though. Or maybe I did... and I planned this whole thing just to get you mad...

• Well, before you did ask "how many different personalities do you have?" I gave the answer that I have all the powers in the world, that's why I was joking around with different super hero gifs and such. But you said wrong, and continued to say it was one thing or the other, when I already told you what it was. So I gave you the answer anyway.

Like I said, I was joking the whole time. I don't know why you thought I was being serious.

Konni, not neon, and you answered something I didn 't ask, and I wasn 't planning to ask, so you are not doing a good job at listening to ot

Sign in to comment in this discussion.