The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• That is cause most people are scared without even knowing. In a collapsying world we are afraid that the few we have left will be lost with a clap. So we do our best to try and keep those few as long as we can. And we are always trying to save ourselves first. We are scared. And we simply forget all that that we fought for a while back, and it is sad, because we could have so much around us, and we just clap ourselves, givving everything away. That is why we say we are less human that animals sometimes. Because they keep their family and their friends and even their enemies but we don 't. We shouldn 't be called humans when we are not. We don 't deserve to be called humans.

Yes it depends on the viewer, I agreed. Personally I haven't met anyone who actually care about things, the most people I've met only care a

• Well done.

not

It's that thing, Hallobirthmas or something, whatever, spookoween? rektoween? OH Wait, Halloween, yes. Five kids came to my door today, I

• This language sounds so funny

Some music from my favorite Danish band, Nephew. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKoHtb8qgxE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHeY6khKcFw

• Injecting heroic doesn't reflect on maturity, quite the opposite.

I know this sounds super lame but every teenager in my town is partying, drinking, smoking weed, shooting heroin (screw NJ's heroin problem)

• I despise those kinds of teenagers, and their numbers multiply each day it seems. It's BS.

I know this sounds super lame but every teenager in my town is partying, drinking, smoking weed, shooting heroin (screw NJ's heroin problem)

• we all know what this means :D

Alt text

• No nudity or sex, I refuse to believe this is Game of Thrones.

Jewfreeus posted: »

we all know what this means

• that is what i said xD i believe telltale has some hidden content they just have to

Green613 posted: »

No nudity or sex, I refuse to believe this is Game of Thrones.

• That reference to SnK at 2:22 though.

http://youtu.be/Qmkn59N5SDg It's bootyful.

• Yes they must be holding back on us. >:[

that is what i said xD i believe telltale has some hidden content they just have to

• people don't bully because they are scared, they do it because of two reasons only, 1 its how they were brought up they get their morals from their parents, our parents give ideas what are accepted and what are not. 2 socially, the places that person has been, every where they go they talk to people and find out about things, these people are different, and because this is so they must be treated this way. the person take aboard what they tell him / she because they don't want be leaved out, they don't want stand of the crowed, if the crowed is doing this its better to do the same as them.

All those name calling comes from the past, sure there are new rude words that people make up but the ideas behind them come from the past, this person is not accepted and because of this. To have a brighter future we might agree that the past should stay in the past, the future is decide by the next generation. understand and acceptance make world work smoother, everyone gets along with everyone else.

blueneon posted: »

That is cause most people are scared without even knowing. In a collapsying world we are afraid that the few we have left will be lost with

• I was just listing things that other kids in my town are doing, not making any sort of grand statement....

AWESOMEO posted: »

Injecting heroic doesn't reflect on maturity, quite the opposite.

• I was excited for giving my cat a new treat flavor

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited October 2014

whiskey spewing out of mouth

What's wrong with drinking?

• All I'm saying is that's not my idea of having fun on Halloween, that's all.

whiskey spewing out of mouth What's wrong with drinking?

• Everything I know is a lie.

Green613 posted: »

No nudity or sex, I refuse to believe this is Game of Thrones.

• What if this isn't actually Game of Thrones, and an actual Telltale original game? My mind = blown. I can't take this anymore.

Everything I know is a lie.

• Ik

I was just listing things that other kids in my town are doing, not making any sort of grand statement....

• drop de act ur liek 10

whiskey spewing out of mouth What's wrong with drinking?

• WHERE'S THE INCEST

• That's every person on earth

• I'd love to go trick or treating too ;-;

All I'm saying is that's not my idea of having fun on Halloween, that's all.

• edited October 2014

Alt text

Bread I could imagine their reaction XDD I feel bad for them

It's that thing, Hallobirthmas or something, whatever, spookoween? rektoween? OH Wait, Halloween, yes. Five kids came to my door today, I

• Moutain Dew is below average, I still drink it tho.

Markd4547 posted: »

@sweetpeaclem https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpJFhjw8ucc I never tasted Mountain dew is it that bad

• I'm not being sarcastic... xD

I'm so confused if you're being sarcastic or not x_x

• edited October 2014

I dont really like the original, but the one is the video(Voltage) is pretty good, I prefer Code Red mountain dew though.

@sweetpeaclem https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpJFhjw8ucc I never tasted Mountain dew is it that bad

• I knew that...

LOL, Rachel, I meant of the boys.

• Not me :( I must be an alien or something.

That's every person on earth

• Lol, you don't feel like writing fancy when you get a new pen?

Not me I must be an alien or something.

• Nope I have not wrote in handwriting since Grade 3.

Lol, you don't feel like writing fancy when you get a new pen?

• edited October 2014

wow you're right. The English dubbing is horrible! Switching to Norwegian version. Rather read subtitles than hear those voices.

Talimancer posted: »

Trollhunter is pretty good, it depends on whether you can stomach the bad dubs. They're okay, just don't expect to be convinced. But if you don't mind you should watch it with subtitles.

• I hate like 90% of the music most people post on here. But I just keep my mouth shut.

blueneon posted: »

I hate this song. Like, hate.

• I'm 31 and have never been to a party like that... Sure I live in Mormonville Utah where fun is of the devil but I hate beer and I'm a introvert so I enjoy being alone more anyway. I went trick or treating well into my 20s. I put on a mask and acted like a taller teenager. Now that I cant even make that work I just hang out at home and look for scary games to play. I can't think of a more enjoyable way to celebrate the best holiday.

• Lel, I get excited when it starts raining. :p

• edited October 2014

There was a jewish family like 2 doors from my house who would give out religious pamphlets. No candy. just a little book or piece of paper preaching Judaism. Guess what the best way to get kids to skip your house on Halloween?

Bread I could imagine their reaction XDD I feel bad for them

• Every. Single. One. Of. Those. Should. Be checked. Hell they should go further than high impact for this one.

• My handwriting is terrible. I'm 31 and can't make it look better than a 3 year old's handwriting. Its embarrassing especially when filling out job applications.

That's every person on earth

Sign in to comment in this discussion.