The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• facepalm

Do not call me kid. I am way maturer that I show you all, don 't judge a book by its cover. It is just to hide the pages bellow, and in this one, they are yellow.

papai46 posted: »

You say that now, but you'll thank school in the future kid.

• For the last fucking time, I do think school is important. I think that cairten parts of it are not. Like at all.

AWESOMEO posted: »

If no one went to school, I bet killing wouldn't even be looked upon. But then again, we have God to tell us that (SORRY HAD TO).

• You don't want me to call you a kid but you write "Bellow"

blueneon posted: »

facepalm Do not call me kid. I am way maturer that I show you all, don 't judge a book by its cover. It is just to hide the pages bellow, and in this one, they are yellow.

• edited November 2014

I was tempted to go through everything you said there and you give a specific answer as to why each individual subject can be considered useful, but decided not to as it's really a secondary issue to you being willfully short minded. Why would you not want to be as educated/ intellectual as you can be (within reason of course)? Why are you purposefully choosing to not try and find merit in these subjects? The fact that you want to dismiss the lessons learned from the atrocities committed in WW2 is kind of disturbing. I don't want to be rude, and I'm assuming that you're pretty young, but our society would be nothing if everyone shared the same kind of mindset as you. Your way of thinking closes so many doors of opportunity to you. You need to wake up a little.

Even if you find that a certain subject may not be useful towards your future career/living, why not soak up the information and try to find lessons in what you're learning? Having the mindset that it's pointless to have the class around just because you personally don't feel like you need the knowledge is kind of silly, considering you're lowering the ceiling of others that may actually get something out of the material/ need it for what they are personally pursuing in life. Just because I'm not personally going to be going into anything science related doesn't mean that chemistry was a stupid class to have in highschool. You need to think beyond your own personal goals and aspirations and realize that others need this foundation of knowledge for a reason.

And just to clarify, I'm not saying you should necessarily be out there going hardcore, being at the top of your class and getting into some great university. I was the prototypical underachiever in highschool, while one of my sisters was at the top of my class and the other not far behind. Do whatever makes you happy. I just want you to keep your mind open a little.

They are usless after a point. Where am I gonna use: Ancient Greek, equasions, basketball, art class and knowing that WW2 was started by Hitler.

• Good luck with it.

Rockworm posted: »

lol I'm the last person to tell you what to do. I hated school with a passion and didn't graduate. I'm no good in class room settings as i

• When school ends.

Alt text

• Omg, you are right, cause sounding smart is my first priority in life.

Yes you're right, you don't need to know that but as an adult if someone asks you that and you don't know the answer, you'll sound extremely dumb.

• He treats you like a kid because when we were kids, we all said what you are saying about school right now, it's just childish, is all.

facepalm Do not call me kid. I am way maturer that I show you all, don 't judge a book by its cover. It is just to hide the pages bellow, and in this one, they are yellow.

• Belan to the rescue.

Belan posted: »

I was tempted to go through everything you said there and you give a specific answer as to why each individual subject can be considered use

• First: Age is a number, by the things you are saying you sound exactly your age, and what I'm saying is... I don't know, I guess those 2 years really make a difference, I was like you are right now 2 years ago so I can't really blame you.

Second: Some opinions are wrong.

Example: Jews are to be exterminated at all costs.

Period.

First: Don 't talk about me TO ME like this because of the two fucking years we have in difference, I won 't tolarate that. Second: No opinions are wrong. It is like saying someone is wrong for liking the color red.

• edited November 2014

Alt text

Everyone made there opinion clear on the subject can we drop this naw

He treats you like a kid because when we were kids, we all said what you are saying about school right now, it's just childish, is all.

• You clearly said that it isn't to Elian, and you showed no respect to the most basic things you can learn in school like History and Math..

I know. Never said it wasn 't.

• Spelling was never my thing, but I am learning more about it through here that I am at school. And I know adults who don 't have a great, or even good, spelling. It still doesn 't change someones personality in any possible way, it just means that you either have a good memory, you have made the same mistake and been corrected two million times or that you have been going through dictonaries for days now. Can 't see how it makes me less mature than you could be behind your cover as well though.

You don't want me to call you a kid but you write "Bellow"

• Again, saying something in Biology and by that giving the impression that these things aren't needed is just stupid, don't give such specific example to cancel out the things they teach at school you don't like.

Nice quote. And I think I can make it in life if I don 't know what the cells in our body are made of.

• This post is retarded.

• The doors I need to be open, are open. And I do not dissagree that it is a good thing that there are few people like me, I have been having the same opinion as you when it comes to this. And I didn 't say I don 't want to be edjucated. I said that few lessons are useless. There is a difference.

Belan posted: »

I was tempted to go through everything you said there and you give a specific answer as to why each individual subject can be considered use

• Well you're wrong, because if everyone thought that medicine, technology, science, history, mechanics and any other subject that is a little to hard for them isn't important, we wouldn't have most things we have today.

For the last fucking time, I do think school is important. I think that cairten parts of it are not. Like at all.

• edited November 2014

The difference between college and school is that I am forced to do Greek at school. Where I want to study I don 't cause it doesn 't involve my career choices. Call me a hypocrite, I never cared less. And now that I think about it, I feel bad for bothering you all this time, I should have just kept my opnion to myself, that way I wouldn 't have to rant about shit that don 't even matter for the past 1.30 fucking hour.

If you think school is a great help and claim to appreciate it, why did you say this: If you are going to college with this attitude

• edited November 2014

Alt text

EVERYONE HAS MADE THEIR POINT leave Konni alone now ffs >:( it's a funny meme don't get personal everyone has stated their opinion just go

• Sounding smart isn't important, being smart and therefore naturally speaking logically and saying wise things is important.

Knowledge is important, without it, we wouldn't be here.

Omg, you are right, cause sounding smart is my first priority in life.

• SO MUCH

MrX1H2 posted: »

This post is retarded.

• Well, thanks for sharing your opnion, wonder how that went last time I did something like this. :3

MrX1H2 posted: »

This post is retarded.

• Who said that I don 't like biology? It is one of my favourite classes. Still UNIMPORTANT to my future life.

Again, saying something in Biology and by that giving the impression that these things aren't needed is just stupid, don't give such specific example to cancel out the things they teach at school you don't like.

• Depends on what you want to do in life, a lot of things involve biology.

And if you want to know what the fuck you're made of, you should learn this, lol.

Who said that I don 't like biology? It is one of my favourite classes. Still UNIMPORTANT to my future life.

• After a class it isn 't and until college are not needed. And I didn 't talk about all math, a part of it.

You clearly said that it isn't to Elian, and you showed no respect to the most basic things you can learn in school like History and Math..

• Why though? Is having a debate about something has to be ended with oppression and forcing the sides to stop talking? I'm not insulting anyone and I'm being quite patient with what I'm saying, so why is it so urgent to stop?

Markd4547 posted: »

EVERYONE HAS MADE THEIR POINT leave Konni alone now ffs >:( it's a funny meme don't get personal everyone has stated their opinion just go

• That is not an opinion. It is a "wish" some sick minded and racist people have. Opinion is not liking Jews. There is a difference.

First: Age is a number, by the things you are saying you sound exactly your age, and what I'm saying is... I don't know, I guess those 2 yea

• You all made your points and so did Konni and users are ganging up on her now getting personal it's getting out of hand bro this needs to stop

Why though? Is having a debate about something has to be ended with oppression and forcing the sides to stop talking? I'm not insulting anyone and I'm being quite patient with what I'm saying, so why is it so urgent to stop?

• He called childinsh the fact that I misspelled a word, not about my comment, that is what bothered me, not that he thinks that I am acting childishly.

He treats you like a kid because when we were kids, we all said what you are saying about school right now, it's just childish, is all.

• They are not hard, they are usless! You are not going to be a mechanic, you are not going to be a scientist, you are not going to be a historian, so they are fucking usless.

Well you're wrong, because if everyone thought that medicine, technology, science, history, mechanics and any other subject that is a little to hard for them isn't important, we wouldn't have most things we have today.

• If you actually care what you are made of raise you hand, that goes for eveyone, not just Daniel.

Depends on what you want to do in life, a lot of things involve biology. And if you want to know what the fuck you're made of, you should learn this, lol.

• You talked about equations, that is really basic.

And it is needed for your everyday life, both History, Math and a lot of other subjects are for you to know in your everyday life.

After a class it isn 't and until college are not needed. And I didn 't talk about all math, a part of it.

• Why do you keep saying the same thing and why am I doing what you are as a reply to everything you say?

Sounding smart isn't important, being smart and therefore naturally speaking logically and saying wise things is important. Knowledge is important, without it, we wouldn't be here.

• Jesus, are you fucking kidding me?

"Jews are to be exterminated at all costs" IS an opinion, holy shit!

WHATEVER, ok, so let's use what you suggested:

"I hate Jews for the fact that they are different than I am"

That opinion is wrong and therefore, saying no opinions are wrong is stupid and ridiculous, there are tons of other examples to when opinions are just too stupid to be called an opinion.

That is not an opinion. It is a "wish" some sick minded and racist people have. Opinion is not liking Jews. There is a difference.

• If I ever, EVER use an equasion in real life I promise to send you a big fruit basket.

You talked about equations, that is really basic. And it is needed for your everyday life, both History, Math and a lot of other subjects are for you to know in your everyday life.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited November 2014

Holy shit... What the fuck is even happening... lol.

If you actually care what you are made of raise you hand, that goes for eveyone, not just Daniel.

• I'm not getting personal, I want to make my point clear to her and it seems like I can't do it.

Markd4547 posted: »

You all made your points and so did Konni and users are ganging up on her now getting personal it's getting out of hand bro this needs to stop

• Lol check this game out

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.