The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited November 2014

You know, you all should drop this. This isn't to you only Awesomeo but also to you @Dont_Look_Back

This place is becoming hostile.

AWESOMEO posted: »

You were trying to do shit, you say I blew up first and was the one who started the "argument"? WHERE?! That's you and only you, Rachel.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited November 2014

If you thought I wouldn't get mad over opening an argument me and Blueneon already closed, and blaming me for trying to prove her wrong while expecting me to calmly agree and move on, you clearly don't know me.

Call it a discussion, you still started it and it's in my nature to continue it, if you are more civil than me, then you should have been the one to stop it.

The fact that you take the sentence "You make no sense" as an insult doesn't mean I meant to insult you, don't accuse me of just insulting people left and right.

I wanted I say one thing, I thought you wouldn't get mad that fast over one comment. So I tried to end it before It got to this. But it ha

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited November 2014

[Insert typical comment complaining about people arguing on the FOTD here]

• Are we still friends here?

• Thanks c:

I'll be your friend. :P

• [Insert typical Elian comment here]

TDMshadowCP posted: »

[Insert typical comment complaining about people arguing on the FOTD here]

• I'll be your friend. :P

TWDFan86 posted: »

Are we still friends here?

• <3

• It's okay, I didn't ask you :c

Ew, no.

• Ew, no.

• edited November 2014

I started a civil argument trying to discuss a subject but you got reckless. I wasn't trying to start something big. That was never my intention.

You don't want to start a fucking argument? Then why the fuck did you say all this?!

maybe you shouldn't fucking piss me off while knowing that what you say will piss me off.

you make no sense

I blew up?

All i did was start a simple discussion. That's not blowing it up. You're starting to make it to.

And as Golden said and as I already said, we should stop. I tried not to make it turn out like this but I can see you're incapable of having a civil conversation with me. So yeah, I'd like this conversation to end or at least take it to a PM if you'd like.

You were trying to do shit, you say I blew up first and was the one who started the "argument"? WHERE?! That's you and only you, Rachel.

• Post it to this thread: http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/14728/what-do-you-look-like-post-a-pic. It's been dead for almost seven months and needs to be revived.

Oh, and your photo should include some blue neon, naturally.

blueneon posted: »

With dark magic I managed to get my picture on my computer. Who wants to see what I look like?

• Your reply didn't send.

It's okay, I didn't ask you :c

We're not friends, we're brothers <3

• That's pretty....Pretty fucked up

[Insert typical Elian comment here]

• You still can't date you-know-who >.>

Your reply didn't send. It's okay, I didn't ask you :c We're not friends, we're brothers

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited November 2014

Lol, so saying the word "fuck" is now prohibited? And not making sense?

r u AMC?

and no, I don't, so bb.

flies into the sun

I started a civil argument trying to discuss a subject but you got reckless. I wasn't trying to start something big. That was never my int

• Nobody cares, just drop it!

I started a civil argument trying to discuss a subject but you got reckless. I wasn't trying to start something big. That was never my int

• edited November 2014

Call it a discussion, you still started it and it's in my nature to continue it, if you are more civil than me, then you should have been the one to stop it.

I t r i e d to stop it from getting to where it is now. But you kept on going.

you make no sense

How is that not... Okay yeah I'm done talking to you.

If you thought I wouldn't get mad over opening an argument me and Blueneon already closed, and blaming me for trying to prove her wrong whil

• ...I'm playing Assassin's Creed Unity and I'm at my progress tracker...There is one grey bar...ONLY ONE!

I don't know what it is or if it's always been grey and I can't find it on the Internet...Pls send help.

• I just stopped posting altogether with no intention of coming back. The break did me good. Spending too much time on forums fucks up my brain. Take a break if you need it.

ComingSoon posted: »

Man...trust me when I say I love this place, and you guys, but seriously. Sometimes I reaply fucking hate the mindset. Sometimes I just real

• I never planned on, that's just Elian being Elian.

You still can't date you-know-who >.>

• Oh okay ._.

I never planned on, that's just Elian being Elian.

• Hmmm I hate depression :/

• [removed]

• LOL! He managed to convince you that I wanted to? xD

Oh okay ._.

• I never said profanity wasn't prohibited. I'm saying it isn't civil.

Lol, so saying the word "fuck" is now prohibited? And not making sense? r u AMC? and no, I don't, so bb. flies into the sun

• Alt text

papai46 posted: »

Flagged as spam.

• No, I just said it as a joke. Pretty sure he's joking too right now.

LOL! He managed to convince you that I wanted to? xD

• The truth may hurt sometimes, but it can also help you when you're lost and don't know what to do.

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited November 2014

Alt text

TDMshadowCP posted: »

No, I just said it as a joke. Pretty sure he's joking too right now.

• How should I know what's going on with you crazy kids? lol

LOL! He managed to convince you that I wanted to? xD

• Ok.

papai46 posted: »

Nobody.

• Yep, it totally doesn 't.

WarpSpeed posted: »

Post it to this thread: http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/14728/what-do-you-look-like-post-a-pic. It's been dead for almost seven months and needs to be revived. Oh, and your photo should include some blue neon, naturally.

• Why do people like to continue God damn childish fights, everything started going down hill yesterday.

• Golden, do like me, just:

Alt text

Why do people like to continue God damn childish fights, everything started going down hill yesterday.

• You're going to get banned for spam, bro.

Don't post that too much.

Golden, do like me, just:

• Why, y do people no love doggies?

ComingSoon posted: »

http://puppytoob.com/dog-breeds/the-10-most-dangerous-dog-breeds-based-on-biting-statistics/11/ http://www.dognotebook.com/15-dangerous-d

Sign in to comment in this discussion.