The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Like I said, I'm not in the mood for jokes anymore, from anyone. I post something that's bothering me, and someone comes along and jokes around when I'm hurting. This is for Elian, too. That dumb meme he posted didn't help.

Markd4547 posted: »

His only joking bro no need to be so harsh

• I agree their actions were uncalled for but saying STFU was too :/ I hope everyone justs gets along again it all crazy since I got back

Like I said, I'm not in the mood for jokes anymore, from anyone. I post something that's bothering me, and someone comes along and jokes around when I'm hurting. This is for Elian, too. That dumb meme he posted didn't help.

• It was definitely a big step up from last episode. I'm loving how it really is Beth who is taking charge(mostly because Carol is unconscious, but I'll take what I can get), from how she stood up to that police officer and Dawn, to how she cleverly created a diversion to steal the medication. I can't help but feel suspicious of Dawn for so willingly giving her the key, and it seems Edwards is too, but is either too scared to tell Beth what Dawn is planning, or honestly doesn't know what she's planning, but is too scared to confront Dawn. Either way, I'm pretty worried for Beth tbh.

It shocked me when Daryl took Tyreese's side on whether they should kill or take the officers hostage, I never thought that Daryl would ever defy Rick. I'm not so sure if Daryl's new found mercy is a good thing or not, personally I think it's going to come back and hurt the group. You can't trust anyone, and last time Rick tried to show mercy, the Governor destroyed the prison, and killed Hershel. I think Rick knows something like this might happen, but isn't used to Daryl not following his orders, so he's biding his time.

I'm kind of annoyed with how the group is treating Abraham, but I'm guessing they don't know the full story behind his meeting with Eugene, so they don't understand why the truth is hitting him so hard. Looks like he might come around next episode, seeing as he finally accepted the water that he initially refused. I don't really care that Eugene woke up, if Abraham had punched his lights out, I would have found it a little funny tbh.lol

I'm a bit shocked that Sasha so willingly took that police officer aside, I really hope it wasn't because his name was Bob. Alarms were going off in my head when he "confessed" such an elaborate sob story, I didn't think Sasha would fall for it, but she did. And he ended up knocking her out, and escaping. Who knows what's going to happen now because of that. Her being screwed over for showing mercy is making me feel that everyone is going to regret following Daryl and Tyreese's plan in the end.

Belan posted: »

So, what did you think of this episode? I kinda want to get your opinion before giving mine lol. Somehow I didn't even record the whole episode, so I don't even know how it ended.

• edited November 2014

We will all miss you my friend

And one fled and nine were left.

AWESOMEO posted: »

You got what you all wanted, goodbye.

• edited November 2014

...I'm sad I'll have to leave here...

Edit: Oh shit, just noticed...

I'm only leaving for tonight and tomorrow for TFTBL. Oops. :P

• I don't care if it was a joke. I don't like people talking about my family. I might leave, but I need to figure out something first. And when I do, I'll decide what I do.

I agree their actions were uncalled for but saying STFU was too I hope everyone justs gets along again it all crazy since I got back

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited November 2014

So that gives you the right to take out your sorrow on other people? Insult them? What if I am going through something right now as well, you don't know that and you never will, that means you can't hold yourself from talking your anger out on other people.

You're not the only one with problems, and your problems will always be put in perspective when you see people with real problems that aren't even close to what we are going through.

Stop being selfish, stop taking your anger out on other people, if I have problems in my life I never take it out on other people.

You should be fucking ashamed, and now you gave me a reason to get the fuck out of this place.

God bless you, because you need his help.

Like I said, I'm not in the mood for jokes anymore, from anyone. I post something that's bothering me, and someone comes along and jokes around when I'm hurting. This is for Elian, too. That dumb meme he posted didn't help.

• Their actions were jokes, if he didn't like it he should suck it and be quiet!

I agree their actions were uncalled for but saying STFU was too I hope everyone justs gets along again it all crazy since I got back

• That is a truly great man. No more needs to be said.

• Keep the happy feels spam :D

Alt text

• Wait. What.

You got what you all wanted, goodbye.

• This is awesome :D

Keep the happy feels spam

• He's leaving because he had enough of people treating him badly.

Wait. What.

• edited November 2014

Who's treating him badly? I didn't think he would let people get to him like that, he's a tough guy. And whoever treated him badly better get ready because I will whoop their ass.

papai46 posted: »

He's leaving because he had enough of people treating him badly.

• It was Pro I think...And maybe Blueneon.

Who's treating him badly? I didn't think he would let people get to him like that, he's a tough guy. And whoever treated him badly better get ready because I will whoop their ass.

• edited November 2014

No he shouldn't he is going through a hard time and he was brave enough to show his taughts through quotes and you made fun of him he should be really mad and should say it just not in that context with bad language

Their actions were jokes, if he didn't like it he should suck it and be quiet!

• Lee decided it was a good day to become a douche.

• Well I hope you don't bro and I hope everything goes well

I don't care if it was a joke. I don't like people talking about my family. I might leave, but I need to figure out something first. And when I do, I'll decide what I do.

• Damn...

So that gives you the right to take out your sorrow on other people? Insult them? What if I am going through something right now as well, yo

• Everyone expects me to be joking around and to be cheery all the time, but when I'm struggling with something, people think I'm not hurting. We all have our problems, and we all go through things, I know that. My hands are literally shaking and I don't even know how to feel anymore.

I want to be sad, but I want to be happy at the same time, and I just can't. It's like I'm stuck in the middle, and I feel no emotion, and it sucks because I know there's something wrong, but I'm almost numb to the pain. I haven't been able to eat anything, I haven't been able to sleep...

I would have said that to Elian, too. I'm hurting right now, and when people make jokes, it doesn't help my situation. You know what sucks the most? People expect me to stay strong through everything, just because I don't like bringing people into my problems, or just because I don't show it as much, but when I finally break, they have no idea what to do since I'm the one that usually has to help them with their problems, when I'm the one that needs help, they don't even know what to do.

So that gives you the right to take out your sorrow on other people? Insult them? What if I am going through something right now as well, yo

• Look we make jokes all the time here and when somebody makes a joke we don't like we just let it slip not disrespecting anybody and i think Lee should have done the same specially to AWESOMEO who is getting shit from people for days now.

No he shouldn't he is going through a hard time and he was brave enough to show his taughts through quotes and you made fun of him he should be really mad and should say it just not in that context with bad language

• No I don't. If I have something to say, I'm not going to remain quiet.

Their actions were jokes, if he didn't like it he should suck it and be quiet!

• Yes you'll will because you have no right to disrespect people.

No I don't. If I have something to say, I'm not going to remain quiet.

• So what's your point? We here all have problems but you don't see us lash out on people do you?

Everyone expects me to be joking around and to be cheery all the time, but when I'm struggling with something, people think I'm not hurting.

• edited November 2014

PRO. WUT #prupls

Honestly though. I wouldn't think AWESOMEO would leave. We'll miss him :/. I hope he comes back eventually though.

EDIT: Read the conversation. I don't even know what to say so I'll just drop it. Sorry.

Lee decided it was a good day to become a douche.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited November 2014

You have problems? Isolate yourself and don't take the anger out on other people! THEY MIGHT BE GOING THROUGH SOME SHIT TOO!

Like anyone ever fucking helped me, excuse it for being a martyr that helps people without being helped back, I'm like that too but I never say it in public, I'm not proud of it because I like doing it.

Why am I even still here.

Everyone expects me to be joking around and to be cheery all the time, but when I'm struggling with something, people think I'm not hurting.

• Awesomeo pls don't leave...

You have problems? Isolate yourself and don't take the anger out on other people! THEY MIGHT BE GOING THROUGH SOME SHIT TOO! Like anyone

• After someone makes a joke about my mother, I have the right to disrespect them back. And who are you to judge? You usually go around insulting others because they do something you don't like or agree with.

Yes you'll will because you have no right to disrespect people.

• I'm not here to start anything but sometimes when you have a problem and you bundle it in for so long, sometimes you just lash out all at once because of holding it in for so long. I don't think he is trying to be rude. But cant we just stop the arguing for at least one day?

So what's your point? We here all have problems but you don't see us lash out on people do you?

• Alt text

I know from experience this argument will make everyone more pissed and lead to saying things you will regret I've been there, done that listen to sheep pls :'(

I'm not here to start anything but sometimes when you have a problem and you bundle it in for so long, sometimes you just lash out all at on

• edited November 2014

And who are you to judge? You usually go around insulting others because they do something you don't like or agree with

I just state my opinion, You selfish bastard

Second we all make jokes about our moms here, if can't take it you are right about leaving.

After someone makes a joke about my mother, I have the right to disrespect them back. And who are you to judge? You usually go around insulting others because they do something you don't like or agree with.

• edited November 2014

Stupid meme is stupid. I saw this yesterday and all I could think. Isn't god supposed to be about love and compassion. Calling some woman a whore goes against his teachings. Also doesn't he hate people speaking for him like this?

Also +1 for using Mike. That guy has become my favorite BB character.

JonGon posted: »

People don't even know her personal life yet they call her a whore... people are sick

• I see you insulting and disrespecting other users, too. Oh but I do it once and everyone goes crazy.

That's because when someone posted a problem they had, no one joked about it. They asked if something was wrong, to PM them or see if they needed something. Since I'm known to joke around a lot, they think I'll be okay with an insult, just because I can handle it. But I'm up to the point where I can't even joke around anymore, and believe me, that's really tough for me to do.

So what's your point? We here all have problems but you don't see us lash out on people do you?

• Oh poor Lee is such a saint nobody should say anything, Dude take that veil of ego off and see how you're acting.

I see you insulting and disrespecting other users, too. Oh but I do it once and everyone goes crazy. That's because when someone posted a

• I don't know what you're going through, but your actions could only be justified if (God forbid) you lost someone close to you.

If not, it's not justifiable.

I see you insulting and disrespecting other users, too. Oh but I do it once and everyone goes crazy. That's because when someone posted a

• edited November 2014

Well good news is I got a little work today. Should be payed 5 and a half hours and it wasn't that hard. Just clean up and replace wall sockets and some finishing touches took out some old ass carpet.

Bad news is its only the day so can't expect much and the guys I worked with had the radio on Fox News the entire time......................................... Got to hear all of today's Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh..... There is not enough soap in the world to make me feel clean after that. Also the 2nd place stank and there was cat shit all over the floor YEUCH.

• edited November 2014

You selfish bastard

Alt text

Papai WTF did you just say are you f**king kidding me his going through a hard time so his a little pissed at the moment his human we all go through that but you have no right to say that WTF his hurting and you make such a hurtful comment I'm speechless I can't believe it AH WTF ARE U DOING!! >:(

And who are you to judge? You usually go around insulting others because they do something you don't like or agree with I just state

• edited November 2014

He's going through problems, Daniel is going through problems, i'm going through problems for fourteen years but you don't see me and Dan being harsh and agressive do you? So acting like he is makes him Selfish and and the way talked makes him a bastard so this makes him a selfish bastard.

You selfish bastard Papai WTF did you just say are you f**king kidding me his going through a hard time so his a little pissed a

• I'm acting like a human being. You're the one who's following people around like a lost dog.

Oh poor Lee is such a saint nobody should say anything, Dude take that veil of ego off and see how you're acting.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.