The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Yeah, but I'm just a very nostalgic person. Nostalgia will get to me hard no matter how long ago or how recent it was. I can't handle nostalgia sometimes. It's here, but the things that made it great isn't. Again, not trying to be an asshole or diss the new community but it just doesn't really interest me. It's hard for me to move on from things I loved so much.

Green613 posted: »

I don't think it's gone, as a matter of fact it's all still here. I think it's that the people who created those great memories are all pretty much gone.

• edited November 2014

Nobody loves me anyway, so most of the time I am just watching. Can 't blame then though.

Ugh screw it. Cheshire cat. Okay im seriously not in the mood to do or post anything but I'm not going to let this place die. So

• Yeah, I know you're going through the history, and I will to actually.

I know you're the most active member I've seen since the slump. I can't remember anyone I've really talked to since other than you or @Saltlick123.

I'm usually always on...Usually and I always talk with you, you just got to PM...Except right now. :P

• I'm your friend Neon.

blueneon posted: »

Nobody loves me anyway, so most of the time I am just watching. Can 't blame then though.

• What's gooooing oooon here? Everyone is leaving. D:

• I'll always remember.

I'm skipping a lot of pages because...you know there are 1504 of them. I just caught my first glimpses of @Welcome_to_Woodbury @Puncake32

• It sucks, that's a given.

You are one of the members fighting the cycle...(I just noticed there is a cycle and i'm going to talk about it everywhere. XD).

Green is slowly giving into it...

@Green613

Deceptio posted: »

Yeah, I know you're going through the history, and I will to actually. I know you're the most active member I've seen since the slump. I can't remember anyone I've really talked to since other than you or @Saltlick123.

• Try to Gustav...Try...Fight the cycle.

I'll always remember.

• edited November 2014

I don't give in :P I never give in, remember I told you I'd be on this forum for 3000 years, and I don't plan on giving up on that promise >:]

It sucks, that's a given. You are one of the members fighting the cycle...(I just noticed there is a cycle and i'm going to talk about it everywhere. XD). Green is slowly giving into it... @Green613

• Really? ;-;

I'm your friend Neon.

• We can fight it Cod...

CodPatrol posted: »

What's gooooing oooon here? Everyone is leaving.

• Yes, you're an awesome person, I'm glad to call you my friend on here!

Really? ;-;

• You keep that. :P

Green613 posted: »

I don't give in :P I never give in, remember I told you I'd be on this forum for 3000 years, and I don't plan on giving up on that promise >:]

• Yay, I have two friends. ^-^

Yes, you're an awesome person, I'm glad to call you my friend on here!

• XD

Yay, I have two friends. ^-^

• I know, I've NEVER gotten into an argument once while my time here. Not once. Ask anyone who knows me they'll tell you. I've always tried to calm everyone down and stop the fighting.

And I think you should bring it up, alert the others or the new people about it. I'm sounding dramatic, but if the place wants to be revived it has to be done.

It sucks, that's a given. You are one of the members fighting the cycle...(I just noticed there is a cycle and i'm going to talk about it everywhere. XD). Green is slowly giving into it... @Green613

• I want to write some long post, but eh, I'm not good at writing long things.

• After barely having friends in real life for almost your entire life you would be happy with something like that. After a point being alone gets boring.

XD

• His user name is one word

@BlindSniper

Ummm... How do I tag Blind Sniper. :P The space is throwing me off.

• ...I have experienced every emotion in life except true happiness and the feeling of being loved...I know every situation someone can be in...I can help with it.

After barely having friends in real life for almost your entire life you would be happy with something like that. After a point being alone gets boring.

• RING THE BELLS!

(I think by diving into our past I have made people feel okay to come out again.)

I know, I've NEVER gotten into an argument once while my time here. Not once. Ask anyone who knows me they'll tell you. I've always tried to

• @GoldenPaladin

Fight the cycle, I wanted to do it, but I couldn't and now it's too late for me...

You... You have... Have to... For... For us...

dies

• No...It doesn't bring to his profile.

dojo32161 posted: »

His user name is one word @BlindSniper

• pats shoulder

It is waiting for you behind the corner. My advise is go after it. Don 't let it catch the train or you might see it again. The worst thing about this is that I can 't follow my own advise.

...I have experienced every emotion in life except true happiness and the feeling of being loved...I know every situation someone can be in...I can help with it.

• Cries

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

@GoldenPaladin Fight the cycle, I wanted to do it, but I couldn't and now it's too late for me... You... You have... Have to... For... For us... dies

• Indeed. But I doubt it will happen because no one will probably see this page(s) :(

RING THE BELLS! (I think by diving into our past I have made people feel okay to come out again.)

• RIP

@GoldenPaladin Fight the cycle, I wanted to do it, but I couldn't and now it's too late for me... You... You have... Have to... For... For us... dies

• I can't follow my own...I know what I'm working towards...I just want to help others along the way.

Neon...If you ever need to talk to somebody, come to me.

pats shoulder It is waiting for you behind the corner. My advise is go after it. Don 't let it catch the train or you might see it again. The worst thing about this is that I can 't follow my own advise.

• RIP

Alt text

• YES WE CAN, PROBABLY.

We can fight it Cod...

• :}

It is good to have a shoulder to cry on from now and then. Thanks.

I can't follow my own...I know what I'm working towards...I just want to help others along the way. Neon...If you ever need to talk to somebody, come to me.

• ...We can only hope they do....

Indeed. But I doubt it will happen because no one will probably see this page(s)

• GET YOUR WEAPONS!

CodPatrol posted: »

YES WE CAN, PROBABLY.

• No problem.

:} It is good to have a shoulder to cry on from now and then. Thanks.

• :}

No problem.

• edited November 2014

Damnit!

Stop dying without telling me! >:{

• I feels weird to say that this place has had more of a positive effect on me than my family my whole life...That a bunch of random people online care more about me than friends I've had in my life...

You all rock, I'm glad to have met all of you.

(I'm not leaving...Just...Wanted to get that out there.)

• I'm listening to a playlist of their Golden Age album on Youtube.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Click here

• Good. :P

^-^ I love all of his music, i seriously i mean all of all it, i haven't heard a song i didn't like yet, and i don't think i ever will!!! :D

I'm listening to a playlist of their Golden Age album on Youtube.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.