The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Thank you... :P

Alt text

I liked the last one but good job none the less!

• Hmmmmmmmmmmmm :)

I love arguments with trolls, It feels like Christmas. I am the defender of these Forums along with my fellow friends... Oh...BTW There might be a few VLFR parts coming out soon.

• I like ice cream. >:3

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Exactly. >:3

• I like ice cream too. >:3

blueneon posted: »

I like ice cream. >:3

• Whats VLFR?

I love arguments with trolls, It feels like Christmas. I am the defender of these Forums along with my fellow friends... Oh...BTW There might be a few VLFR parts coming out soon.

• edited December 2014

December 17th is the day. With my luck there's gonna be an apocalypse during my surgery

• My interactive story Viva La Forum Revolution.

I could link you if you want.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Whats VLFR?

• Fears of the Day

Lipophobia: Fear or avoidance of fat in foods.

Alt text

• Good Luck. And in the words of Jesus Christ Alt text Or maybe that was someone else.... (But good luck)

December 17th is the day. With my luck there's gonna be an apocalypse during my surgery

• This is what the Crowbars are afraid of, They're worried of being "Too Bulky Like the Saltlicks" ,sounds strange to me....

dojo32161 posted: »

Fears of the Day Lipophobia: Fear or avoidance of fat in foods.

• Whats it about?

My interactive story Viva La Forum Revolution. I could link you if you want.

• Well...

Right now it is on Episode 2 of 5 and It's about a rebellion lead by me against Empress Green of the Imperials. It has many different stories going right now and I'm still accepting your nomination. Everyone is themselves on this Forum, for example if you went and said "I'll join" and then answered like what weapons you are and what side of the war you're own then you will appear somewhere as Lord EAA. The story will soon be taking a...Twist.

Whats it about?

• I don't think he said that XD could be wrong though.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Good Luck. And in the words of Jesus Christ Or maybe that was someone else.... (But good luck)

• Uhh... heeyyy son...

... go to your room. Now.

Uhhh Dad!? O_o

• Man..... I didn't know the human body is capable of being this sore. My shoulders especially. Busy day today. Got more work out of nowhere. Not exactly hard but a big reminder of how out of shape I am. Going to an apartment and gutting it. We scraped off the ceiling textures and applied new one. Also ripped the carpets out. The hard part is just putting your arms up and scraping that shit off the ceiling.

I'm making money again and actually doing something so last thing I'm going to do is complaining but damn it hurts just typing right now!

• Once you enter, there is no leaving.

Seeing this thread for the first time:

• Hai new guy! Just an FYI everyone but me is insane. Just stick with me and you'll be ok.

Seeing this thread for the first time:

• Congrats on the work bro :)

Rockworm posted: »

Man..... I didn't know the human body is capable of being this sore. My shoulders especially. Busy day today. Got more work out of nowher

• Thanks. Its gonna be good having my own money again. Can't be certain if it will stick since this is only the 2nd time he's brought me on but the ideal is to be able to build a new computer.

Markd4547 posted: »

Congrats on the work bro

• but....but.... ;_; Dad!

Uhh... heeyyy son... ... go to your room. Now.

• Nice, Now ya know how the Saltlicks feel after being oppressed in a meat locker cause Uncle 305 was missing and we were all worried, Good Times....... (Hope you can handle the work)

Man..... I didn't know the human body is capable of being this sore. My shoulders especially. Busy day today. Got more work out of nowher

• Alt text

The lounge is dead so I log into skype just to check out who's there and everyone is all the people who used to make this lounge so active and awesome who I really miss :'/

I'm trying so hard to keep this place active and relevant so we can get everyone back but only more is leaving everyday then when I see that it kills me :'(

Then the few that do come back who I'm delighted to see hate me and won't even talk to me anymore these people you spent so much time with and used to talk to them everyday it just really makes me sad

Alt text

Sorry for this post just ignore it I'm not in a great mood right now plus other stuff so I'm leaving for a while

• Alt text

Nice, Now ya know how the Saltlicks feel after being oppressed in a meat locker cause Uncle 305 was missing and we were all worried, Good Times....... (Hope you can handle the work)

• But? BUT!? This is a but free home, young man.

Alt text

but....but.... ;_; Dad!

• I know, This place is so dead......... I miss the other guys but sometimes we just have to adapt :( And you're leaving for a while? I understand, Good Luck, this place is just so fricking different....

The lounge is dead so I log into skype just to check out who's there and everyone is all the people who used to make this lounge so active a

• Hope you come back soon. :(

The lounge is dead so I log into skype just to check out who's there and everyone is all the people who used to make this lounge so active a

• Hi

Hi saltbro

• INDEED!

Hai new guy! Just an FYI everyone but me is insane. Just stick with me and you'll be ok.

• I'm leaving for a while

Damn it.

• You'll be back! You can't resist reposting gifs!

Alt text

• hey salt i really really REALLY dont want to bother you but are you posting parts for any of your fics?

Im just asking so that i dont expect the if their not coming

Hi

• Alt text

• There will be 1 maybe 2 things tonight. :)

hey salt i really really REALLY dont want to bother you but are you posting parts for any of your fics? Im just asking so that i dont expect the if their not coming

Sign in to comment in this discussion.