The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Alt text

Ahem Well then, that happened.

• Oke thank you for letting me know

Lord_EAA posted: »

He took abreak for the holidays ( yes the joker likes chrismas it was even in the animated series)

• I have some good news! He told me he'll be back soon. :D He just left because of all the fighting lately.

joshua007 posted: »

Has anybody seen Markd?

• I am.

Twistee posted: »

Oh hey you're back bruh XD

• Eh, [eats carrot] what's up doc?

Ello.

• It's Wabbit season.

Eh, [eats carrot] what's up doc?

• Really? He said he was leaving but apparently he'll come back one day. Who's chade? lol

No and nice chade prof pic

• Mark will leave the forum when the apocalipse ( or at least the Forumpocalypse) happens not before

Really? He said he was leaving but apparently he'll come back one day. Who's chade? lol

• I love those men. As much as I hate violence, I hate feminists more.

But the words at the end made me so angry. Women being 'oppressed' in America is less prevleant than racism.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

I love this so much. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F23cn4zjZn0&index=1&list=FLlhQQHICigyXCTVhsUwvlig

• O god Golden what did you just start..........this is bad .I don't know for who yet but its BAD

This is going to be good... http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/88859/issues?new=1

• That was good, thank you.

I love how interrupting her is harassing her and oppressing women yet she interrupts them.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

I love this so much. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F23cn4zjZn0&index=1&list=FLlhQQHICigyXCTVhsUwvlig

• I really dont think they will take it that way

I merely pointed out issues and gave a dying friend his last words.

• I merely pointed out issues and gave a dying friend his last words.

O god Golden what did you just start..........this is bad .I don't know for who yet but its BAD

• Close Enough :P

wait a minute. I kind of mistook you for SaltLick305 about the 'you telling me that AJ Lee and CM Punk are dating' thing. Omg, whoops. xD

• edited December 2014

Fuck I'm in love with Emma Roberts or something why did this happen what the hell.

The last time I was obsessed with an actor, it was June of 2014. I watched all the shows Richard Harmon was in just because he was in them and I skipped all the scenes until I found the ones he was in I had no idea what was going on in any of them and I was perfectly okay with this I don't have time to watch all the stuff she's in this feeling needs to go away immediately.

I guess I should start watching AHS Coven or something. Urgh I don't wanna do this right now I have stuff to do argriuuhgurhg

• @Lord_EAA

It's not an attack on the Mods. I'm merely stating issues that I noticed during my ban....I am in no way meaning to insult the Mods.

I merely pointed out issues and gave a dying friend his last words.

• You're not going to shoot me are you? O_O

It's Wabbit season.

• I am just so confused

Twistee posted: »

BRO LMAOOOO :,D

• His last post said he was leaving but I think he's traveling for the Holidays, Hopefully he'll be back soon.

joshua007 posted: »

Has anybody seen Markd?

• Puts hunting rifle behind back

Hahahaa....No....Why, why would you think that?

You're not going to shoot me are you? O_O

• Im just afraid for you man. Youre a good friend and im overjoyed that your back. I just hope they dont take this the wrong way.

But at the risk of everything ive done to this point........im with you gold. I 100% belive you my friend :).

@Lord_EAA It's not an attack on the Mods. I'm merely stating issues that I noticed during my ban....I am in no way meaning to insult the Mods.

• edited December 2014

Went to sleep at 5 a.m, woke at like 9:40 I feel fine

• Hey man :D

Ahem Well then, that happened.

• 4.3 and like i said im with you i just hope the mods dont missunderstand

You think i'm not afraid that I might get banned too? I can tell you if they banned me for two days over the word ugh and stereotyping Minec

• You think i'm not afraid that I might get banned too? I can tell you if they banned me for two days over the word ugh and stereotyping Minecraft players as just little kids then what they might do for this. However I got banned for two days over something other people are doing 10X as worse. My friend got banned for something he didn't do and now he can't come back to defend himself. We won't get proper change as long as we just take the bans and don't question them because of 4.2 or 4.3....Forget which one it is.

Im just afraid for you man. Youre a good friend and im overjoyed that your back. I just hope they dont take this the wrong way. But at the risk of everything ive done to this point........im with you gold. I 100% belive you my friend .

• And.... They closed it. I love how my thread lasted a couple days and yours lasted about half an hour. Seems legit mods.

This is going to be good... http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/88859/issues?new=1

• And it's closed. GG Mods.

Why couldn't they just try and refute my claims?

• Maybe because mine brought up larger points.

Now Jennifer won't respond to my PM.

And.... They closed it. I love how my thread lasted a couple days and yours lasted about half an hour. Seems legit mods.

• Crooked mods, bro.

And it's closed. GG Mods. Why couldn't they just try and refute my claims?

• edited December 2014

Alt text

Good thinking, I don't think you try a gun fight against a gun that shoots 26 crystal shards at once in high speed and can shoot right through the hardest of stone. >:3

Puts hunting rifle behind back Hahahaa....No....Why, why would you think that?

• I told you so.

Crooked mods, bro.

• ....Fight me M8.

Good thinking, I don't think you try a gun fight against a gun that shoots 26 crystal shards at once in high speed and can shoot right through the hardest of stone. >:3

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited December 2014

As I said, talking about problems you're having with an indidual on the forums is not appropriate, as it goes against the first rule of the forum guidelines (If you feel especially slighted by another forum member, use the "Flag" button to report their comments to moderators instead of shooting back!) This goes for forum moderators (and staff) too, as we are also forum members. Calling out one moderator in your thread publicly for problems you have with them, and then me here is NOT appropriate as problems you have with anyone should be discussed in private.

Consider this your last warning. Please don't do it again.

Maybe because mine brought up larger points. Now Jennifer won't respond to my PM.

• Like....9 likes.

They didn't even try.

Crooked mods, bro.

• edited December 2014

Okay...

Alt text

LET'S ROCK THIS JOINT! [Mexican music plays in background]

Alt text

....Fight me M8.

• edited December 2014

I'm not even upset. It's funny...

However I'm upset about the WRONGFUL BANNING OF MY FRIEND!

Edit: Please Mods, lets talk. Honestly, I don't want to be banned again and I'll stop bringing it up but we need to talk.

• It was too much to handle.

Like....9 likes. They didn't even try.

• Jennifer.

Shooting back? Shooting back against what? The Mods?

I was bringing up good valid points and problems and Blind sadly was at the root of the examples. Do you want to discuss it in private? I would happily do it.

By the way, last warning? What did I do?

Jennifer posted: »

As I said, talking about problems you're having with an indidual on the forums is not appropriate, as it goes against the first rule of the

Sign in to comment in this discussion.