The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Knee surgery?

....or cross-dressing?

I had to ummmmm... shave my legs once...

• Do you know the muffin man?

I wouldn't say TDM is dumb. xD its just odd that a boy his age wouldn't know a little more that he does about that subject.

• Knee surgery -___- had to rub Red shit all over myself too.

Knee surgery? ....or cross-dressing?

• Now that GoT is done for 10 months...what do I do now?

• I posted in the secrets thread about my brows so I made this:

Alt text

• I thought of it too, if we had a party. Pro would be the host and is just watching everything go crazy. WTD would be in charge of preparing the steak but is just beating it flat instead. TWDFan would be sulking in a corner, with a couple of us just poking him with sticks. TDM would be poking those people with sticks. WhatToWriteHere would run around asking everyone for hugs. And SweetPea would take all the pizza we ordered and hoard it for herself.

You know i was thinking about that today! xD That would be the most epic day of my life.

• Wait for TWD show of course!

Now that GoT is done for 10 months...what do I do now?

• Don't tell me that you're going to shave the area in between your eyebrows.....

I posted in the secrets thread about my brows so I made this:

• Yep. I did. It gets hairy sometimes you know?

Don't tell me that you're going to shave the area in between your eyebrows.....

• I dot watch that. Not a fan.

Wait for TWD show of course!

• Shaving it just makes it grow back thicker and darker! You have to tweeze or wax it.

Yep. I did. It gets hairy sometimes you know?

• I've been losing some interest in it too. Stupid Carl... I'm also sick of Rick losing his marbles. :D

I dot watch that. Not a fan.

• edited June 2014

Rachelle would be playing in the mountain of Easter baskets. I'd probably pass out on the floor and WTD would draw a mustache on me and tape me to the fan and then turn it on.

I thought of it too, if we had a party. Pro would be the host and is just watching everything go crazy. WTD would be in charge of preparing

• I've tried wax... It didn't work for long. It also looked like the only place on my skin that was tan XD

Shaving it just makes it grow back thicker and darker! You have to tweeze or wax it.

• Twd show's trailer is coming next month! xD cant wait.

Now that GoT is done for 10 months...what do I do now?

• it couldn't download any faster could it :/

Alt text

the real question is is it better than season 3 episode 9?

Watched the GoT season finale....

• edited June 2014

looks around awkwardly

I know what the answer to that...

Don't tell me that you're going to shave the area in between your eyebrows.....

• Well, at least you're doing something about it. I know too many guys with unibrows u_u

I've tried wax... It didn't work for long. It also looked like the only place on my skin that was tan XD

• I just got tired of them killing off characters too liberally. And I dunno, I just didn't enjoy it that much.

I've been losing some interest in it too. Stupid Carl... I'm also sick of Rick losing his marbles.

• Alt text

I posted in the secrets thread about my brows so I made this:

• Hey Arnold! :P

Well, at least you're doing something about it. I know too many guys with unibrows u_u

• I liked it but I was really disappointed that it left out three things that were in the books :c

Jewfreeus posted: »

it couldn't download any faster could it the real question is is it better than season 3 episode 9?

• EGH my god, thats all over my school and i just feel like throwing wax at there face and say "WAX IT" !!

Well, at least you're doing something about it. I know too many guys with unibrows u_u

• Helga... -shivers-

TWDFan86 posted: »

Hey Arnold! :P

• Alt text

Like my boy Anthony Davis?

• Bert from sesame street.

Helga... -shivers-

• It looks like a bird that's about to fly away! lol

Like my boy Anthony Davis?

• I could watch that show all day :D

• Alt text

TWDFan86 posted: »

Hey Arnold! :P

• I hate when guys in my grade leave that weird dark peach fuzz on their upper lip. JUST START SHAVING!

EGH my god, thats all over my school and i just feel like throwing wax at there face and say "WAX IT" !!

• Is the fan-fic ready to be written yet?

• I can't seem to hold all these feels.

Alt text

Also, valar morghulis bitches.

• lol i hate that! They should just wait and shave it because when they let the fuzz grow it looks.. whats the word, "Not manly"

I hate when guys in my grade leave that weird dark peach fuzz on their upper lip. JUST START SHAVING!

• I'm confused... At least its not a clown I guess. :D

I can't seem to hold all these feels. Also, valar morghulis bitches.

• edited June 2014

What? Sorry I was watching GoT.

ummm let's see.... 3.

LOL YOU EDITED YOUR COMMENT DUMMY

TDMshadowCP posted: »

I'm just asking random shit xD I hesitated, but I still posted it. I hope she doesn't get mad, though /.. Do you think I should edit it out?

• WTF? I cant, they have way to many hidden adult jokes in that I cant look at it the same.

I could watch that show all day

• A little sneak peek.

??? put his hands back in his pockets."Somewhat... although I was really hoping we could talk things out. We're just trying to survive like you two are. I was hoping you guys were good people, if that's the case, It would suck if ??? had to shoot you guys." He said with his eyebrows raised.

That moment when you don't even feel like typing the next part, lol. I keep slacking.

• Yeah its not suitable for children :D fun fact: they say "boobs" in the show XD

WTF? I cant, they have way to many hidden adult jokes in that I cant look at it the same.

• http://www.movie4k.to/Game-of-Thrones-watch-tvshow-5364373.html

You just have to click "close ad" and it should work.

Fuck the police site wanted me to download adobe or something like that. Send me the link again, let me try it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.