The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• So...very...wrong...

IM really looking forward to The Walking Dead... don't worry its not like they are going to stop making games like Sam and Max completely He was so wrong...

• Pretty sure it was a joke guys.

Markd4547 posted: »

I love tumblr I learn so much Tumblr I'm no racist I promise to rip out all my teeth my privilege must be checked :'/ I will nee

• That's what they want to do to the Minecraft game too, just sayin'..

ComingSoon posted: »

Very 1st TWD thread on here LOL XD

• So are you saying Minecraft should be cancelled or it might be good?

AWESOMEO posted: »

That's what they want to do to the Minecraft game too, just sayin'..

• That it might be good.

ComingSoon posted: »

So are you saying Minecraft should be cancelled or it might be good?

• Great video, I'm never pre-ordering games unless it's something I'm sure is going to be great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7zxKMSSM4U I found this interesting

• they didnt kill me yet

XD I agree and me as a white straight male who oppresses everyone with even being alive I could imagine what would happen to me after 5 minutes on that website ^ But then after ten minutes :P ^

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited January 2015

Does this say douchebag or what

Alt text

• XD sure

Alt text

Pretty sure it was a joke guys.

• Minecraft is set to fail though. There's no way it's going to become Telltale's new cash cow.

That it might be good.

• Clever girl....

Damnit, that was the Bull Rex from The Lost World.

XD

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBICLteuQs8

If it it is this forum is f**ked XD

Talimancer posted: »

Minecraft is set to fail though. There's no way it's going to become Telltale's new cash cow.

• Alt text

Like Ireland B}

• If he's still a baby, that is.

Mich19 posted: »

Actually... My Manual for AJ in season 3 xD

• No, I laughed my ass off too c:

Am I a piece of shit for laughing as I look through this?

• Since @Markd4547 is really into Tumblr lately I'll share a nice little story from today.

I sit next to this really annoying girl in some of my classes and she fucking LOVES Tumblr and always defends it. I had an argument with her once about Feminism and I won but during it she used some major Tumblr logic and said that Catcalling is as bad as raping someone...Yesterday she told my friend behind my that she's an ableist and I turned to her and told her to get over herself because my friend said nothing offensive. Today she was going on about what she is...

Her- "I'm a Feminist, Bi, a Pansexual, I'm against ableism, I love Tumblr, I think men are pigs, women are oppressed, every race other than white are still enslaved, America sucks, etc. etc."

Me- "Are you also a fox wolf hybrid? Is mayonnaise your gender?"

Then she stops talking for a while then starts up again...

Her- "Well people who think mayonnaise is a gender is just confused about their own gender and there's nothing wrong with that. Oh your against Tumblr, well you should know that Tumblr only exists to keep 4Chan's oppressive white straight status under control."

Then I laughed at her and went along my day.

• edited January 2015

Nah Randy said he didn't want to go in unless his Brother and Dad went in the HOF With him, BUT His brother(Lanny) decide to let the wwe induct him because Lanny wanted to give the fans what they wanted.

Didn't Randy say he doesn't want to be in the hall of fame unless Elizabeth is in it?

• This is the shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBICLteuQs8 If it it is this forum is f**ked XD

• I know it has a slim chance, but I don't like judging a game before it's out.

Talimancer posted: »

Minecraft is set to fail though. There's no way it's going to become Telltale's new cash cow.

• This is kind of stupid but the other one was a joke.

XD sure

• Salt123's Movie of the Day........Previously: Empire Strikes Back Today :Air America

Alt text

• I think this is a weird idea... But I'm bored. :P

SONG OF THE DAY

Stalking yo mom by yourfavoritemartian

• edited January 2015

Ignore that. I'm a dick.

zachiscool3 posted: »

I think this is a weird idea... But I'm bored. :P SONG OF THE DAY Stalking yo mom by yourfavoritemartian

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Since @Markd4547 is really into Tumblr lately I'll share a nice little story from today. I sit next to this really annoying girl in some

• Trust me, this girl is just...Ugh.

I love how when we had that one fight about Feminism she complained about violence towards women and then said that she's going to punch me in the face. Never did.

I'm speechless epic story blame a certain race for every problem in the world and even defending mayonnaise as a gender textbook tumblr ther

• edited January 2015

Alt text

I'm speechless epic story blame a certain race for every problem in the world and even defending mayonnaise as a gender textbook tumblr there terrific XD. My favorite type of arguments the ones where I don't need to say a word just get the other person to talk as much as possible this is insane why can't they see XD

Since @Markd4547 is really into Tumblr lately I'll share a nice little story from today. I sit next to this really annoying girl in some

• I know how you might think that as it seems outrageous but you didn't meet this girl...She said all of this...It's funny honestly.

• Trust me, this girl is just...Ugh.

I love how when we had that one fight about Feminism she complained about violence towards women and then said that she's going to punch me in the face. Never did.

I'm speechless epic story blame a certain race for every problem in the world and even defending mayonnaise as a gender textbook tumblr ther

• Alt text

• I know how you might think that as it seems outrageous but you didn't meet this girl...She said all of this...It's funny honestly.

• Alt text

SPIDEY IN THE AVENGERS my dream hopefully this is true YES :'D

Saltlick123 posted: »

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Let's see how this works out...... Get the Spider Man Confirmed for Avengers 3 Gifs ready...... http://www.inqu

• Report: Spider-Man To Appear In ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ Thanks To New Sony-Marvel Deal

Let's hope it's not just a fake out........But someone get the Spidey confirmed Gifs!

SPIDEY IN THE AVENGERS my dream hopefully this is true YES :'D

• I don't get why you feel the need to shit on tumblr all the time.

Don't like it? That's cool. But why keep going about it? Who cares?

Let other people like it if they wish, you can't change their minds.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.