ComingSoon posted: »

For what?

• For what?

Hugs And sorry.

• hmmmmmm

I guess so...

Markd4547 posted: »

relevant to the lounge :P

• WHY? I MEAN... YOU FEED THE POOR BY PLAYING A GAME.

It's hard to believe it is real, but it would be wonderful if it was :)

For a second I thought it was about ebola since I got an ebola picture about quarantine. XD I sure hope that isn't real.

• wut

Wat?

• [00:44:35] Gustav 'the Spider' Lannister: TO ALL THE GAYS OUT THERE

[00:44:36] Gustav 'the Spider' Lannister: WHY FUCK GUYS

[00:44:39] Gustav 'the Spider' Lannister: WHEN YOU CAN

[00:44:42] Gustav 'the Spider' Lannister: HAVE ANAL WITH A GIRL

[00:45:06] the"Idon'thaveanycreativity"box: That is mean to gays

[00:45:16] Gustav 'the Spider' Lannister: wait did i just offend myself

• Alt text

[00:44:35] Gustav 'the Spider' Lannister: TO ALL THE GAYS OUT THERE [00:44:36] Gustav 'the Spider' Lannister: WHY FUCK GUYS [00:44:39]

• Being me.

HAHAHA

Bullshit

you did nothing wrong.

Hugs And sorry.

• It is not their fault they don’t know, I am hiding, but it is their fault that I am hiding so therefore it is their fault that they do not know.

• But shall they be punished for my pain.

Of course not, they will live on fine and I will suffer.

It is not their fault they don’t know, I am hiding, but it is their fault that I am hiding so therefore it is their fault that they do not know.

• 50 miloes to ohioes

• lampfucking dickfish why won't mother answer her phone I want chinese food

moooooooooother why I've called you like twenty times in the past 5 hours.

• edited January 2015

I want to bitch slap this bastard into the nth dimension oh man

• time to call me mum agin

• edited January 2015

Saw a tomato that looked like a fat horn once.

• Did you think, did you?

No. You did not.

• I can cry many tears, and drown in twice as many.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited January 2015

Guys, Telltale and IGN just announced Telltale's next partnership!

Alt text

Alt text

• If you thought the uproar against Minecraft was bad...

• Alt text

• Likes are treasure tho

Has 17,448

Green613 posted: »

It's just a button click Likes are treasure tho

• Cries into pillow

Lol, Telltale is trying to trick us.

• still better than minecraft

• edited January 2015

MORE HOT CHEETO TALK

Alt text

• No, it's a joke.

Are you... Oh... oh GOD... Is this... serious???

• ;)

SaltLick305 posted: »

Thank you for this, Raging. Finally someone else has the balls to say this and people are unable to throw the "revenge" argument at you. I truly respect you.

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited January 2015

Are you...

Oh...

oh GOD...

Is this...

serious???

• edited January 2015

I really shouldn’t find the fact that he literally killed all of them and made a swimming pool of blood and bodies funny and yet

I do

• ...Um...You okay?

I really shouldn’t find the fact that he literally killed all of them and made a swimming pool of blood and bodies funny and yet I do

• LOL. Minecraft and now... Cheetos?

Alt text

Alt text

• boombox (insert banned word here)

• CHEETOS

SHOW NO FEAR

boombox (insert banned word here)

• Dandy is my favorite character in this season by a nautical mile. A nautical mile.

And to answer your question, no. I am never okay. My mother won't return my calls, I am starving, I am stressed, and I want to do a lot of things and I don't have time, so I am wasting it.

...Um...You okay?

• What season?

...I worry about you buddy.

Dandy is my favorite character in this season by a nautical mile. A nautical mile. And to answer your question, no. I am never okay. My m

• I want to get out of this female cage, if I could bite my skin off and crawl out of this trap I would.

• edited January 2015

The fourth of AHS. I still have an obsession with this show, for some reason. Also, you need not worry of me, I'm going to okay someday.

What season? ...I worry about you buddy.

• Oh okay.

You okay though? You want to talk to me? I'm always here and I'll listen, see if I can help you.

The fourth of AHS. I still have an obsession with this show, for some reason. Also, you need not worry of me, I'm going to okay someday.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited January 2015

ComingSoon said: Is this... serious???

Yup, just found this press release

[Edit: I assumed that it was obvious, but this is indeed only a joke.]

Telltale Games and Frito-Lay announce Groundbreaking Partnership for Episodic 'Cheetos' Series

SAN RAFAEL, Calif., Jan. 16th, 2015 -- Leading and award-winning developer and publisher of digital entertainment Telltale Games and world renowned snack provider Frito Lay today announced a groundbreaking, cross media partnership to create a tailored, episodic narrative about the iconic 'Cheetos' snack brand. Cheetos - A Telltale Games Series will be an all-new narrative-driven, episodic game series, developed by Telltale in collaboration with Frito Lay.

"Partnering with Frito Lay and working with the well established 'Cheetos' brand is a dream come true for us as game makers and as storytellers," said Kevin Bruner, President and Co-Founder of Telltale Games. "Chester Cheetah is an icon and a brand mascot of infinite possibility and imagination. Working with the Frito Lay team on our own unique, story-driven interpretation of their fascinating universe is a tremendous honor. We simply cannot wait for fans across the world to take off with us on this new adventure."

"Having recently premiered consecutive releases of Tales from the Borderlands - A Telltale Games Series and Game of Thrones - A Telltale Games series alongside our diligent work on upcoming franchises including Minecraft: Story Mode - A Telltale Games Series and The Walking Dead: Season 3 - A Telltale Games Series in the months ahead, it is a prestigious honor to add Cheetos to our amazing Telltale repertoire of worlds with amazing story telling potential" said Kevin Bruner, recently promoted to CEO of Telltale Games.

Cheetos - A Telltale Games Series will be be available to download in 2016 on Xbox consoles, PlayStation consoles, PC, Mac, iOS, and Android-based devices. The series is currently in development, and is not yet rated by the ESRB.

For more information on Telltale Games, visit the official website, Facebook, and follow @TelltaleGames on Twitter.

About Telltale, Inc.
    Telltale is a leading independent developer and publisher of games for every major interactive platform from home consoles and PC to mobile and tablet devices, and is the pioneer of the episodic delivery of digital gaming content. By successfully developing games as an episodic series and frequently releasing in the format a game season, they create longer consumer engagement than traditional games for each release. Founded in 2004 by games industry veterans with decades of experience, Telltale has quickly become an industry leader with numerous honors and awards from the Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences, BAFTA, the IMGA, and more, as well as being named Studio of the Year in 2012, after establishing a model for successful episodic game creation and digital publishing. Telltale's reputation for quality has been established across more than two dozen different product releases over the years with recognition and acclaim from publications like IGN, The New York Times, and Variety, including over 100 "Game of the Year" awards from publications like USA Today, Yahoo! Games, Wired, Spike TV VGAs, E!, Official Xbox Magazine, The Telegraph, Metacritic, and more. Telltale is a fully licensed third party publisher on consoles from Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo, and also publishes games on the PC, Mac, and Apple iOS platforms. For more information visit www.telltalegames.com.

About Frito-Lay North America
    Frito-Lay North America is the $13 billion convenient foods business unit of PepsiCo (NYSE: PEP), which is headquartered in Purchase, NY. Learn more about Frito-Lay at the corporate website,http://www.fritolay.com, the Snack Chat blog, http://www.snacks.com, and on Twitter athttp://www.twitter.com/fritolay.

About PepsiCo
    PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $66 billion in net revenue in 2013, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.

Are you... Oh... oh GOD... Is this... serious???

Sign in to comment in this discussion.