The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I just ran around a TTT server yelling "GATTACA" and killing random people.

I'm special.

• Yeah, the disappearing comment glitch is annoying.

Giraffehat posted: »

Woops, nevermind. Just saw your comment.

• hahah XD tha's a good thing :D

AWESOMEO posted: »

WE'RE NOT EVEN HERE GG

• Alt text

XD no because we need only one to get the job done :P

Saltlick123 posted: »

Ireland isn't on there because they covered up for their psychotic leprechauns............... I'm watching you....

• edited January 2015

@goldenpaladin @tinni

Alt text

Right my jimmies have been rustled let me introduce gamergate

What gamergate is basically a female called zoe quinn created a game called depression quest and received lots of great reviews in exchange for sexual favours

So gamers went crazy calling gaming journalism corrupt and in need of an overhaul they responded with a bunch of lies SEXISM, GAMERS ARE WEIRD, GAMING IS DYING basically on their sites they created one sided news about it on all sites except funnyjunk removed all comments and banned users if they said anything about gamergate unless it fulfilled their agenda

So feminists got involved and took over including Anita who looks for donations to bitch about games and men on youtube who admitted she never played games and doesn't even like gaming even wanting easier controls and easier games made just for girls

She played up on all this death threat stuff to get more donations playing the victim to manipulate more money even though gamergate has nothing to do with her

So gamers who were angry with journalism over great reviews for BJ's which is fair enough she twisted it to make it all about her

Because gamers faced media who have all the power it made all the news about gamergate manipulated and one sided to suit their interests

This what annoyed me today below

Alt text

!Alt text

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAyncf3DBUQ#t=41

The one sided news report ^

Alt text

See the dislikes

Alt text

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhDTtO_lDTs

Alt text

Alt text

Whats your opinion?

• What gamergate is basically a female called zoe quinn created a game called depression quest and received lots of great reviews in exchange for sexual favours

sigh oh, no...

So gamers who were angry with journalism over great reviews for BJ's which is fair enough she twisted it to make it all about her

shudder damn...

This...this is so fucked up and twisted.

Markd4547 posted: »

@goldenpaladin @tinni Right my jimmies have been rustled let me introduce gamergate What gamergate is basically a female called zo

• Kill game informer... Not us. Those douche pickles.

• Alt text

My experience level on my survival world on Xbox one edition of Minecraft.

• Alt text

XD I don't even want to talk about it

ComingSoon posted: »

What gamergate is basically a female called zoe quinn created a game called depression quest and received lots of great reviews in exchange

• Alt text

Yeah me neither XD

XD I don't even want to talk about it

• I meant game informer, I'll kill them m8

Kill game informer... Not us. Those douche pickles.

• are you gonna do this to every one of his pics? XD

• I'm sitting here, trying to study for my Biology...I just can't concentrate D: my biology exam is tuesday...then algebra is wednesday...english and spanish thursday...then history exam friday...damn my week is so busy and I can't concentrate on studying!! D:

• MY GIF :D

Yeah me neither XD

• Alt text

COD and minecraft >:x but still awesome pic and nice tv :D

My experience level on my survival world on Xbox one edition of Minecraft.

• hhhahhahahahahahahah lets not study for biology together hahahaha

• I wonder what would have happened if I made this?

@goldenpaladin @tinni Right my jimmies have been rustled let me introduce gamergate What gamergate is basically a female called zo

• LMAO! WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS?

MY GIF

• LINDA

MY GIF

• Alt text

XD A reconstruction if paladin even says he dislikes something

I wonder what would have happened if I made this?

• It's my finals for this semester... so I have to. :P But let's not study chemistry and math together!

naw man i need to buckle down >.< hopefully this week will fly by though

• This forum eats my posts for breakfast.

oh the irony....lol

this has been happening here and there to people replying to me sometimes.

• Tumblr

papai46 posted: »

LMAO! WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS?

• I just realized I've never been banned at all on this site :P

• edited January 2015

I will, one day. There are just a few things I want to fix on me, and then when I get older hopefully I can get money to do it. Someday. .3.

@AWESOMEO @papai46
    I will kill all the birds with one post and tell both of you also in the same one, that I am indeed a genderless human. I've always never liked being female, but when I thought of being in a male body it made me feel even worse, so a few years ago I just came to the conclusion I was neither and called myself genderless because it feels right and I am not confused with it. I tried to keep it short but that there is the deal. But I am also asexual, which is not the same concept as gender.

Hey, if you're not comfortable with your gender, you by all means have the right to change it. It's your body after all, and what you truly want counts more than a guy wanting you to be a female.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited January 2015

I know, asexual is about sexual preference, not gender :p

I will, one day. There are just a few things I want to fix on me, and then when I get older hopefully I can get money to do it. Someday. .3.

• Okay! I don't think that papai46 knew that so that is why I mentioned it!

I know, asexual is about sexual preference, not gender

• The reverse potato effect is reserved, not recommendable for children under the age of 8.954 and to be breathed and believed in all manner of life, do not let it grow, do not let it go.

• Also, bread.

The reverse potato effect is reserved, not recommendable for children under the age of 8.954 and to be breathed and believed in all manner of life, do not let it grow, do not let it go.

• I have to write a research paper on D-Day...

• I have to go study for my physics midterm now.

I'm going to do so bad and get a C in the class and my entire family will look down upon me and be ashamed and nag me until I don't want to breathe anymore so what even is the point.

I have to try, I guess.

• I have to try, I guess.

That's all you can do and a C isn't that bad, at least it isn't failing.

I have to go study for my physics midterm now. I'm going to do so bad and get a C in the class and my entire family will look down upon m

• Good luck your going to do great I know it don't worry :) get an A :D

I have to go study for my physics midterm now. I'm going to do so bad and get a C in the class and my entire family will look down upon m

• idk

Alt text

wat

• Yeah, but anything less than an A is bad to some people I know and they will complain on myself all day until I can hardly deal with it.

My mother is not so horrible over it though, she just tells me to do the best I can and stuff but I'm so disappointed in myself already. At 3 I am going to start studying and stuff. I have a lot of study guide things I can use so maybe I can get a B on the test. There are 100 questions and I think if I get a C I still might get a B- in the class, and he is giving us 5 extra credit points for something so I think I can manage to get like, 35 wrong. And i hear the test is easy, and we get to write down some stuff on a paper to use for the test like I had to for Algebra 2 which I took on friday.

...That is a lot of blabbering but I needed to say all these things because they make me feel better.

I have to try, I guess. That's all you can do and a C isn't that bad, at least it isn't failing.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.