https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zhgwy9y5ttA

• DeceptioDeceptio Banned
    edited January 2015

<3

Nope, surprisingly not!

Markd4547 posted: »

NO NO your way to nice you must be related to someone Canadian :O

• edited January 2015

What are you even talking about exactly...?

Rachelle wasn't the one who blocked you...and maybe next time you shouldn't put it out in public if it's bothering you so much. You could have PM'd her to see what happened.

• edited January 2015

for no reason I think you know very well why.... you need to grow up You're the one who made a post whining about it and personally calling Rachelle out, effectively causing the drama you "don't want to be involved in".

• Jimmy Hopkins for life. Never forget

What's the first game you ever completed? Mine was bully still one of the best games and best experiences I had playing a game to thi

• lel sry

• edited January 2015

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Hey at least they tried to be logical for once

Alt text

• sigh...

Alt text

• looks like he pooped himself

ps3gamer095 posted: »

XD i never get tired of this guy's walk

• Umm, pls don't.

sigh...

• You're... kidding me...

wow

• ^^^^^ D:

TWDFan86 posted: »

Umm, pls don't.

• I have fans??? I think my ego just got a bit bigger.XD

papai46 posted: »

We are your fans!

• Anytime friend~:D

Thanks

• edited January 2015

Alt text

Kirby 64, it was the first game I ever owned. I loved that game so much as a kid. Beat it in a few days, and destroyed anyone who dared to battle me in multi-player mode.

What's the first game you ever completed? Mine was bully still one of the best games and best experiences I had playing a game to thi

• edited January 2015

kirby 64 sounds very awesome i forget my first game but ill say my earliest game i played in my lifetime that was spongebob battle for bikini bottom i never beat it but i went far in the game and i just started a new game on it recently and its still fun its a simple consept of a game but yet a very fun game u collect golden spatulas and patricks socks to trade for golden spatulas and the shiny objects you trade to unlock stuff and mr krabs will trade u golden spatulas for shiny objects and golden spatulas are used to unlock new levels u have bosses in between there very fun bosses to be honest the game is basic but still has tons of fun stuff to do the levels are also very well made but i came very very close to beating the game along time ago so its the closest considerable game

Tinni posted: »

Kirby 64, it was the first game I ever owned. I loved that game so much as a kid. Beat it in a few days, and destroyed anyone who dared to battle me in multi-player mode.

• Well, the first games I remember that I've beaten were Jackie Chan's action Kung Fu and Super Mario Bros. Both were on the original NES while Donkey Kong Country was the first game I completed with 100% er... 101% in that game's case.

• Did you get all the Crystal Shards in that game and defeat the true final boss?

Tinni posted: »

• Rollercoaster from start to finish 10/10.

It's ded but instead of spam this time I do a story what happened a few days ago Me and my twin Eamon(we don't look alike) went down to

• You know... the thing about getting only 3 hours of sleep... when you're half asleep afterwards.... it's gives you a real NicE Huigh.... nice high...

• Domics

6:00+ are some wise words.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sgUmUSR2-0

I believe my sins have been forgiven

And I believe my choice will save me from this life

Please don't question why

My sins have been forgotten

I believe I'll find peace in afterlife

Please don't question why

I left this way

• That's the McMahon walk.

We don't question the McMahon walk.

ps3gamer095 posted: »

XD i never get tired of this guy's walk

• GOT NOTHIN' AGAINST YOU, BUT SURELY I'LL MI-

oops, wrong song.

AWESOMEO posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sgUmUSR2-0 I believe my sins have been forgiven And I believe my choice will save me from this life

Domics 6:00+ are some wise words.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited January 2015

You're looking for this m8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdVMkIVtr9U

GOT NOTHIN' AGAINST YOU, BUT SURELY I'LL MI- oops, wrong song.

• Okay, good idea, but are we forgetting the fact that Mark didn't have to post that and should have just spoke to WTWH without, in ATR's words, "whining about it and personally calling Rachelle out, effectively causing the drama he "don't want to be involved in"."?

If Mark wants the arguments to stop (which I highly doubt), then why would he make such a post?

Sometimes we should just let posts go. I know that might be wrong coming from me but we've had enough problems for awhile, let's all just all just...Stop?

• Sheep, pls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zhgwy9y5ttA

• I know, I know.

You're looking for this m8 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdVMkIVtr9U

• reluctantly joins the allnighter club

Oh... I'm the only one? Figures -_-

• Yes, hi let me get a form so you can sign up.

reluctantly joins the allnighter club Oh... I'm the only one? Figures -_-

• signs name in blood whilst sobbing

papai46 posted: »

Yes, hi let me get a form so you can sign up.

• Well I kinda, sorta did. I only got 3 hours of sleep, and when I woke up, few minutes later... I felt like I was high or something. lol

The thoughts I had were so strange. xD

reluctantly joins the allnighter club Oh... I'm the only one? Figures -_-

• I had 2 tests today and I didn't sleep.

wot.

• I have a diploma exam in a little over an hour and I didn't sleep.

WOT

I had 2 tests today and I didn't sleep. wot.

• I don't sleep for a year now shhhhhhh hugs

I had 2 tests today and I didn't sleep. wot.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.