The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Ahh... the memories....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mB0tP1I-14

Don't ask.

LET'S HAVE SOME FUN THIS BEAT IS SICK. I WANNA TAKE A RIDE ON YOUR DISCO STICK!

• Hell Yeah, Awesome Points to the Mom.

How can you not love this story of a great mum?

• Alt text

Nope making fun of sterotypes is funny because they are untrue that's the JOKE it mocks bad concepts and mentality if they were true it wouldn't be a joke do you understand?

And you must think being sexist is soooo hilarious, right? You comedian, you.

• edited February 2015

Alt text

You have completely missed the point of my post this is the opposite of my points you even define the bewbs and booty when the original post didn't my post was about everything about a women being wonderful and beautiful including her personality so not sure how to respond to this

Even last bit

You obviously don't need to love just the personality, but surprisingly, some men do.

So these men find the rest of you disgusting right? I'm saying everything about a woman is beautiful not just the personality no matter what she looks like

What I'm trying to say it, girls shouldn't be defined by a guy liking their boobs or their ass. There's more to a girl than her parts like t

• edited February 2015

it should of been written a lot better

Alt text

Writing better is not their style? no wonder I never heard of them :P

it should of been written a lot better Nah. That's just not their style.

• XD awesome

Saltlick123 posted: »

Ah the Memories https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuHuHv-udeY

• Hi bro :)

SaltLick305 posted: »

That moment when you're gone for so long that even the mighty TTG Forum gets updated in the meantime.

• good luck

Charlieh65 posted: »

I'm having my driving test today , the second time.

• One of the best shows and anime you will ever see

joshua007 posted: »

I'm watching Attack On Titan it's good

• edited February 2015

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• You have completely missed the point of my post

I really didn't even bother trying to read it considering: there was no fucking way how. I can't understand it without commas and full stops it's all just one big blob of text.

So these men find the rest of you disgusting right?

No? Wtf?

I'm saying that some men fall in love with a girls personality rather than her looks. Jesus Christ.

I'm saying everything about a woman is beautiful not just the personality no matter what she looks like

Right, that's cool and all, but the context in which the others (not you) were talking about it in made it seem like boobs and ass were the only things female's offer.

Markd4547 posted: »

You have completely missed the point of my post this is the opposite of my points you even define the bewbs and booty when the original post

• edited February 2015

Alt text

...Maybe you should change that before the little ones sees that.... (The top one)

• making fun of sterotypes is funny

"Stereotypes that are extremely sexist are funny ehehehhehe"

they are untrue that's the JOKE

The purpose of those memes is objectifying women to a type of annoying personality.

And they're really unfunny in the first place, to be honest.

Nope making fun of sterotypes is funny because they are untrue that's the JOKE it mocks bad concepts and mentality if they were true it wouldn't be a joke do you understand?

• edited February 2015

I really didn't even bother trying to read it considering: there was no fucking way how. I can't understand it without commas and full stops it's all just one big blob of text.

Alt text

And my point is proven I could tell straight away by reading your argument, if you don't have the respect or even the knowledge by reading it of my points I made why did you even respond and why shouldn't I pay your responses the exact same respect as you did mine

I'd never debate with someone unless I actually read their post otherwise my counter points are meaningless and shallow they deserve that respect

You have completely missed the point of my post I really didn't even bother trying to read it considering: there was no fucking way

• And my point is proven

lmao, no.

I could tell straight away by reading your argument

If someone can't understand what you're trying to say, that doesn't mean your point is proven.

if you don't have the respect

When did I say I didn't have respect? I couldn't understand what you wrote, wow, I must be so disrespectful and rude. I should be sued.

I'd never debate with someone unless I actually read their post otherwise my counter points are meaningless and shallow they deserve that respect

When I first replied to you, I didn't understand, so I thought I'd make it clear on my part just incase you didn't understand it yourself.

I really didn't even bother trying to read it considering: there was no fucking way how. I can't understand it without commas and full stops

• Alt text

XD look I want you to switch tabs log out of tumblr and shut down your computer if you think a funny meme is sexist designed to objectify woman that's just a JOKE that's all some find it funny others don't and that's ok

making fun of sterotypes is funny "Stereotypes that are extremely sexist are funny ehehehhehe" they are untrue that's the JOKE

• edited February 2015

Alt text

If someone can't understand what you're trying to say, that doesn't mean your point is proven.

6 people did on my original comment if you don't understand the points that's ok just don't try to counter them you will just look ignorant

Your acting childish now lets just end this now it's pointless this argument

And my point is proven lmao, no. I could tell straight away by reading your argument If someone can't understand what

• Alt text

XD this is TWD forum not club penguin it's pretty harmless tbh

...Maybe you should change that before the little ones sees that.... (The top one)

• edited February 2015

Alt text

Sending glittter to your enemies wtf

Alt text

Alt text

• Alt text

To be fair Mark, she replied later and most don't come on when she's on. Give it time and I'm certain upvotes will be in her posts.

But anyway, I think both of you made valid points earlier. I think it's best we drop this now cuz I got the feeling if we keep going it's going to get out of hand.

If someone can't understand what you're trying to say, that doesn't mean your point is proven. 6 people did on my original comment i

• edited February 2015

To be fair Mark, she replied later and most don't come on when she's on. Give it time and I'm certain upvotes will be in her posts.

I'm talking about my post which was so terrible with grammar in her opinion making it unreadable which got six upvotes not anyone elses as for upcoming upvotes in arguments I don't pay attention to them here at all anymore it's pointless we all know why :x

To be fair Mark, she replied later and most don't come on when she's on. Give it time and I'm certain upvotes will be in her posts. But a

• It's that adult thinking process when it comes to kids seeing it.

XD this is TWD forum not club penguin it's pretty harmless tbh

• edited February 2015

Some people do have a hard time to reading when it's a style they're not used to. I'm able to read yours cuz I'm familiar with it and because I used to write similarly many, many years back.

• Thanks everyone. I passed it!

Charlieh65 posted: »

I'm having my driving test today , the second time.

• [removed]

no need to follow me around HAHAHHAHAHAHA You're not that special, kid. disrespecting. Wow, did you just like- wOW. Go re-read what you wrote in the first place, then talk to me about 'disrespect'.

• The fucking dress is all anybody is discussing in school will it ever stop

• Yes.

The fucking dress is all anybody is discussing in school will it ever stop

• White and gold tho

• This was me when I first read this:

Alt text

Meme of the Day:

• Dank Scrotum-Expander

• I know, I'm getting sick of it. I'm not seeing any goddamn change, it looks white and yellow to me.

• Top ScrotumSmasher

Sign in to comment in this discussion.