The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Fucking rude much

• lookin for hot chicks

thats why he goin to a nude beach, bitch

papai46 posted: »

Only old people and dudes looking for hot chicks go to nudist beaches.

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited March 2015
  • Jacqueline.

ComingSoon posted: »

Jacques

• [removed]

Fucking rude much

• Sorry, but when i see a scum, emo and gay at the same time, i have to point out.

• edited March 2015

You better be ok you skrub scum

Wow ok

• But they aren't there.

lookin for hot chicks thats why he goin to a nude beach, bitch

• Mashed Potato Johnson.

• edited March 2015

Sorry, but when i see a scum, emo and gay at the same time, i have to point out.

• Lol, these fights are getting worse with time.

@Comingsoon @papai46

• edited March 2015

Alt text

Lol, these fights are getting worse with time.

• I remember when you used shit gifs in the middle of a comment, now your comment is a shit gif.

• Jesus Christ, lay the fuck off.

I remember when you used shit gifs in the middle of a comment, now your comment is a shit gif.

• well then. He should go to a strip club, no?

But they aren't there.

• facepalm

You better be ok you skrub scum

• edited March 2015

If you don't know the real reason why you have enemies... you're a bigger fool than I took you for. I made a promise to you that I won't fight with you anymore and yet you continue to try and provoke me. You continue to disappoint, Papai... It's so pitiful for you to act like this all the time. But it's not like I would care, I don't feel a thing from you anymore.
    So stop waisting my time. Begone.

I remember when you used shit gifs in the middle of a comment, now your comment is a shit gif.

• No.

Jesus Christ, lay the fuck off.

• Skrub

facepalm

• You know what, just shut the fuck up and get the fuck out. You have no reason to fucking antagonize Tobi, so just get the fuck off, kid.

No.

• Ignore the child... He'll be banned again.

facepalm

• Don't hesitate to message me if you need help.

So... I think I need mental help.

• which somehow provoked you into writing paragraphs on something?

It seemed quite dismissive and oversimplifying. Maybe you didn't mean it like that, but I've been jaded to ideas like yours thanks to r/TumblrInAction and batshit crazy people like this:

Alt text

we don't see hardly any men standing up to support women being equal to them

I wouldn't be surprised. Humans in general don't care about anything that doesn't affect them.

it's degrading to be feminine.

What do you mean? If you're talking about it being degrading for women to be feminine, then who the hell is stupid enough to think that? If you mean for men, then yeah, you're right. Unless you're gay, femininity in men is usually considered laughable. And I would know, Im a fairly feminine guy and I deal with a bunch of these macho tough guy dudebros on a daily basis.

there's a lot of misogynistic assholes on the earth, which is rubbing off on girls and women the wrong way because of degrading "tradition" set upon the world back in the day

So you're concerned that women will grow up to accept sexism and social stigma? Understandable fear, (I mean, people are all just products of their experiences) but I'm willing to bet that most of those kinds of people will die off. Of course, you'll never cure stupidity, but things improve. Slowly but surely.

As for "misogynistic" humour, a lot of those personas are adopted by the men making the joke because they know how stupid real misogynists are. I sometimes make jokes while adopting the form of a sexist bigot, because my female friends know I don't have any malicious intentions, and they're more than strong enough to handle a JOKE. I'm not going to put them on a pedestal and avoid making jokey comments to "protect their feelings", because that would imply that women are fragile, delicate creatures. And they're not.

Many guys who you'd consider worthy of condemnation are actually helping to delegitimize guys who objectify women.

It's easier for people like you I could write an essay as long as the dictionary on how it's "not all men". Don't try and alienate m

• Sorry to hear, I hope you get well soon :/

Belan posted: »

Like 80% sure I have some sort of stomach flu developing. Yay.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited March 2015

A surgical procedure that involves the severing (or scraping) of the nerves that connect the frontal lobes to the rest of the brain.

I can't believe BrentiePie doesn't know what lobotomy is ;_;

whats that mean

• edited March 2015

Bonds are so fickle.. They can easily be broken. Bonds can be precious to a person. And when you see it, you want to protect it. But some take it for granted. Or sometimes they crumble on its own. You try and try, and no matter what you do to fix it... it keeps breaking. And when it finally breaks... You feel guilt, regret, sorrow. And you take it to your very being. I LOST something I tried to PROTECT some time ago. For months I tried to peace it back together. And it shattered faster than I could fix it. I tried to save it... I failed. I know pain... the pain of loss. I now carved the very fabric of what I had onto myself. My body now represents the ruins of what I tried to protect. A place I onced called my home...

• James Bond...

Are you okay, Tobi? ;-;

Bonds are so fickle.. They can easily be broken. Bonds can be precious to a person. And when you see it, you want to protect it. But some ta

• I will be. Just under another phase.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

James Bond... Are you okay, Tobi? ;-;

• Then have a funny picture :3

Alt text

I will be. Just under another phase.

• edited March 2015
  • edited March 2015

Alt text

nvm

They mocked stereotypes showing how stupid they are that was the joke NOT sexist at all if it was true it wouldn't be a JOKE Ha, sur

• Alt text

STOP getting banned bro :'(

Mashed Potato Johnson.

• Alt text

Awesome Then carry half a potato pls

Well I'm half Irish. My last name starts with O'. You know like O'Reilly.

• It's his own fault fr acting that way.

Markd4547 posted: »

STOP getting banned bro

Sign in to comment in this discussion.