The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Damn, you feisty. xD

I hate when people do thinks in a way that isn't the same as my way. My neighbors have these little kids that let themselves into my hous

• edited June 2014

7) When people tell me that I look Asian. I'M NOT ASIAN OKAY GET OVER IT

I know how you feel. Some of my words come out British and then people automatically jump to conclusion and be like "OMG I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE BRITISH WTF WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME??! "

And I'm like " No bitch i aint British IM WHITE, IM GRINGO !!" But some words do come out with a British accent and i don't know why...

Oh hell yes. Pretty much everything anyone does ever is a pet peeve of mine. 1) When people walk reaaallllyyyy slow in front of you, espe

• Alt text

Oh hell yes. Pretty much everything anyone does ever is a pet peeve of mine. 1) When people walk reaaallllyyyy slow in front of you, espe

• edited June 2014

You need to leave..

-Hides comment-

• That's not even all. -_-

I HATE IT when guys sit with there lags at a 180 angle so its open to anything and I'm just like "DUDE, CLOSE YOUR FRONT DOOR BEFORE I THROW SOMETHING AT IT"

When the "turn signal" in some cars blinks faster than usual.

People who clear their throws in a disgusting way in public and I'm just looking at them like

Alt text

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Damn, you feisty. xD

• Because you posted that gif of that thing smacking its gum...

Alt text

Do any of you have pet peeves? I have 2. 1) I hate when kids make their hands a circle to then put it in front of their eyes and think

• I was getting all of these files in order to do some mouth moving in my next model swap and realized this...

Alt text

We should give telltale more credit. These are all of the animations for a 90 minute episode... Sarah has roughly 100 animations when she only has about 5-10 minutes of screen time. I think I under estimated how difficult this is.

• Damn, I gotta categorize this!

In general:

1.) When people try to look at the cover of the book I'm reading, or ask what book I'm reading. Or talking to me at all when I'm reading really.

2.) People who put milk in a bowl and then the cereal. You just don't do that!

3.) Being interrupted.

4.) Talking on the phone/smoking when driving

5.) Arrogance.

Girls:

1.) I feel more bad than annoyed for girls in this situation, but when they have really clumpy spider eyelashes after they use mascara.

2.) Girls who post tons of pictures of themselves and always say that they are ugly/fat/ect and fish for compliments.

3.) Uggs.

4.) Getting a friend to follow me on Instagram so they can look at my pictures without me knowing that it's them.

5.) Girls who draw their eyebrows on ridiculously.

6.) Talking non-stop about their boyfriend or posting a million pictures a day of them together.

Guys:

1.) When guys randomly spit on the ground while they are walking somewhere.

2.) Guys who judge a girl's looks based on how big her boobs are.

3.) Guys who don't take a hint that a girl isn't interested in them.

In general.

• I'm sorry I said you look Asian ;-;

• Clem: "I don't know."

Is the user male or female?

• Yeah but how many people do they have working at their office?

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

I was getting all of these files in order to do some mouth moving in my next model swap and realized this... We should give telltale

• edited June 2014

I just thought of more....

8) When people run into you because they have their faces stuck in their damn stupid phones. I just feel like smacking it out of their hands.

9) When people leave garbage literally AROUND the garbage can. It's like, WHAT THE HELL DUDE COULD YOU NOT MANAGE TO BEND OVER AND PUT IT IN THE GARBAGE IT'S RIGHT THERE!!!

10) When someone is lying to me and I KNOW that they're lying, but they keep lying anyway even though my face the whole time is like this:

Alt text

11) When people literally bathe in cologne. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU IS A SHOWER AND DEODORANT NOT ENOUGH

That's not even all. -_- I HATE IT when guys sit with there lags at a 180 angle so its open to anything and I'm just like "DUDE, CLOSE YO

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited June 2014

...... >.>

Because you posted that gif of that thing smacking its gum...

• Caption this

Alt text

• Alt text

...... >.>

• Lol, it's fine. It's when people say stuff like "So, what kind of Asian are you?" or "Where are you from?"... that's what pisses me off. xD

I'm sorry I said you look Asian ;-;

• Just tell us or better yet show us!

Clem: "I don't know."

• Fair point.

Yeah but how many people do they have working at their office?

• ily too :3

YOU SUCK

• Its DLB :D it looks sooooooooo dumb :D

Just tell us or better yet show us!

• You left :c

Caption this

• lol that last one! xD

I hate it when I'm in public and someone's one their phone texting and they have the clicking sound on full blast. Like, do you really need the sound to tell you that you successfully clicked the damn letter??!

I hate it when the legs on the table are uneven.

When someone says "No offence" And then they offend the living fuck out of you 2 seconds later. That doesn't help at all.

When people say "And yaaa" after every 2 words.

when people try to enter the elevator before waiting for everyone to leave it.

When you go to someone's profile and literally every single picture on their profile is a duck face. YOU DONT QUACK!!

I just thought of more.... 8) When people run into you because they have their faces stuck in their damn stupid phones. I just feel like

• Post it! No one's gonna judge you.

Its DLB it looks sooooooooo dumb

• When you come back and your food is gone.

Caption this

• Just realized that Noncy is a girl in the fan-fic XD

• I super fucking agree on #3 in the guy section.

Damn, I gotta categorize this! In general: 1.) When people try to look at the cover of the book I'm reading, or ask what book I'm read

• I don't want to upload it on imuger!

Post it! No one's gonna judge you.

• Fine </3

I don't want to upload it on imuger!

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited June 2014

That's another pet peeve of mine....

Alt text

• OH HELL NAH

Alt text

• Alt text

lol that last one! xD I hate it when I'm in public and someone's one their phone texting and they have the clicking sound on full blast.

• And that's another pet peeve of mine. Stupid Bella and her stupid face.

Alt text

• edited June 2014

Fine @AllThatRemains ...... I copied @Dont_look_Back ........ This will be the death of me O_O

Edit: I'm straight so don't make assumptions...

• DAT ass.... Nah just kidding

Caption this

• Lol, yup.

Damn we only played for like 15 minutes, lol. I never reached that damn military base.

Just realized that Noncy is a girl in the fan-fic XD

• "What kind of asian are you?"

What the fuck? xD

Lol, it's fine. It's when people say stuff like "So, what kind of Asian are you?" or "Where are you from?"... that's what pisses me off. xD

• edited June 2014

Is it just me or did i not know this comes to your notifications...

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.