The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• It's been that long, huh?

Just passing through B^]

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Welcome, new user.

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited April 2015

I remember when I was living in Mexico as a kid the urban legend of La Llorona (The Weeping Woman) scarred me for most of my childhood. Basically, from what I remember, this woman had children that were kidnapped and she went looking for them until one day she found their bodies in a nearby river. And she drowned herself to be reunited with her children in the afterlife, but she never found them. She would appear at night, wearing a long white dress, weeping and looking for he children. If she saw you, she would think you were one of her children, and take you away deep into the woods.

Alt text

Question of the Day: What was the scary story/urban legend that someone told you and scarred you a kid?

• Question of the Day: What was the scary story/urban legend that someone told you and scarred you a kid?

• when I was living in Mexico

lol

mexicano

Question of the Day: What was the scary story/urban legend that someone told you and scarred you a kid?

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited April 2015

ok

Tell us what scared you as a kid.

ComingSoon posted: »

when I was living in Mexico lol mexicano

• you bootiful

blueneon posted: »

Hey, she looks like me. Oh, wait... Why do you want to make me go away from your beds? ;-;

• My sister used to tell me stories of Bloody Mary, for years I must've been scared of mirrors and bathrooms at night.

ok Tell us what scared you as a kid.

• I had a shit ton of nightmares when I was little, but none about a specific urban legend or scary story. Only one, actually. I had a sleepover at this girl's house in 1st grade and she was sleeping in her nice cozy bed piled high with blankets and I was on a ratty sleeping bag on the floor (bitch, you like a twig let me sleep on the other side of the bed) and she began to tell me about Boogie men in the closet. I knew it was made up but I found it very hard to sleep since I was on the ground right next to her closet.

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Fuckin' Ernie.

• 5 people are dead because if you breathed pure oxygen you would die.

Like if you breath oxygen.

• My mom told me that monsters like in the movies didn't exist when I was about 5, and I believed her. I was never scared of anything of the sort.

I remember when I was living in Mexico as a kid the urban legend of La Llorona (The Weeping Woman) scarred me for most of my childhood. Basi

• LMFAO

Flog61 posted: »

Hah. Reminds me of the time me and my ex had sex for the first (and only) time, where having gone to sleep I was woken up by him crying on t

• I'm Mexican too and I actually still live in México.

ComingSoon posted: »

when I was living in Mexico lol mexicano

• I think everyone in México has heard that story, as for myself eh I wasn't the kind of kid that was afraid of ghost stories, they actually made me curious to go look at places like abandoned buildings and stuff, I was really lucky I didn't bump into junkies or something.

As to what actually scared me, eh.. it's pretty weird but when I was a kid I used to get really freaked out by physical contact with other people, if someone hugged me I'd either aggressively pushed them away or just froze in terror and I actually started shaking, it was kinda weird, I mean there were reasons and stuff but it still was pretty odd, I got over that though.

I remember when I was living in Mexico as a kid the urban legend of La Llorona (The Weeping Woman) scarred me for most of my childhood. Basi

• Photoshop game: strong

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited April 2015

Freddy Krueger kinda creeped me out as a kid, now he just looks like an old dude with a skin condition.

• My brother used to tell me a story called "humans can lick too". That fucking story is the reason why I have nightmares now.

• How was it scary

My brother used to tell me a story called "humans can lick too". That fucking story is the reason why I have nightmares now.

• I have a huge window at school right now.

• I don't know just something about was so scary to me. Here it is:

Once there was a a beautiful young girl who lived in a small town just south of Farmersburg. Her parents had to go to town for a while, so they left their daughter home alone, but protected by her dog, which was a very large collie. The parents told the girl to lock all the windows and doors after they had left. And at about 8:00pm the parents went to town. So doing what she was told the girl shut and locked every window and every door. But there was one window in the basement that would not close completely.
    Trying as best as she could she finally got the window shut, but it would not lock. So she left the window, and went back upstairs. But just to make sure that no one could get in, she put the dead-bolt lock on the basement door.

Then she sat down had some dinner and decided to go to sleep for the night. Settling down to sleep at about 12:00 she snuggled up with the dog and fell asleep.

But at one point, she suddenly woke up. She turned and looked at the clock...it was 2:30. She snuggled down again wondering what had woken her.....when she heard a noise. It was a dripping sound. She thought that she had left the water running, and now it was dripping into the drain of her sink. So thinking it was no big deal she decided to go back to sleep.

But she felt nervous so she reached her hand over the edge of her bed, and let the dog lick her hand for reassurance that he would protect her. Again at about 3:45 she woke up hearing dripping. She was slightly angry now but went back to sleep anyway. Again she reached down and let the dog lick her hand. Then she fell back to sleep.

At 6:52 the girl decided that she had had enough...she got up just in time to see her parents were pulling up to the house. "Good,"she thought. "Now somebody can fix the sink...'cause I know I didn't leave it running." She walked to the bathroom and there was the collie dog, skinned and hung up on the curtain rod. The noise she heard was its blood dripping into a puddle on the floor. The girl screamed and ran to her bedroom to get a weapon, in case someone was still in the house.....and there on the floor, next to her bed she saw a small note, written in blood, saying: HUMANS CAN LICK TOO, MY BEAUTIFUL.

It's still kinda creepy actually.

AWESOMEO posted: »

How was it scary

• LMFAOOOOOO ITS MORE FUNNY THAN SCARY XD

I don't know just something about was so scary to me. Here it is: Once there was a a beautiful young girl who lived in a small town just

• I was five okay

LMFAOOOOOO ITS MORE FUNNY THAN SCARY XD

• In the city I grew up is a theatre, named after a princess of Wales. It's pretty old, built sometime in the 20s. In the upper portion of the theatre is a small hotel with a few rooms for guests to sleep in. One of the rooms is quite large and overlooks the street.

There was a woman who would stay in that one room for one weekend out of every month, dress up real fancy in all of her jewelry and see a play, all by herself. No one knew why, but for one weekend out of every month she would be there, alone. The people who knew her said that she was happily engaged to a sailor from Newfoundland and she was even expecting a baby. It's said that the woman's fiance had gone off on a trip to the coast, leaving her alone with their unborn child. And so, because she missed him, she had gone to the same theatre they went to for their first date, every weekend.

Weeks became months, and he still had not returned. Then one day, three weeks before their baby was to be born, he returned... with another woman. He told her he was sorry but that he was leaving her for his new wife. In a fit of rage and betrayal, she grabbed a butcher knife and stabbed the other woman and then her fiance. After the murder, she went up to her bedroom and put on the wedding dress she had saved, and then went to the theatre one last time where she bought a room and hung herself.

Sometimes, at night when the plays are over and silence fills the theatre, you might be able to hear the distant wailing of the unborn baby, still trapped inside its dead mother's womb.

• Well I am lonely and she does look cuddly <3

Trust me, only liking my comment will save you

• ate a jalapeno by accident

my mouth is dying

drank too much water

i think im about to vomit

omfg what is hapenning

• Alt text

Princess Diana

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_of_Wales_Theatre

I seen that on celebrity ghost stories before and that princess was Diana my family had a picture of her in my house she died in a tragic road accident because the media chased her in france. She was the best princess the world has ever seen

I heard the same thing happened in the hotel she stayed in a lot of the guests have seen her and she especially haunts men who she sees as evil

In the city I grew up is a theatre, named after a princess of Wales. It's pretty old, built sometime in the 20s. In the upper portion of the

• edited April 2015

Alt text

Not sure if counts

But as young kid I walked down stairs and saw a tape which said chuckys wedding or something and I taught it was the rugrats who has a character named chucky

I saw a doll gruesomely kill so many people I could not comprehend how or why a doll would do that, so I was creeped out at dummy dolls and got nightmares for a while

I couldn't even watch goosebumps night of the living dummy

But years later I made myself got over that fear I seen all the chucky, goosebumps and dummy horror films you can name so not anymore :)

Well I have a true story my dad is a war veteran who worked with Germans on some mission who told him this story

A few german soldiers went into auschwitz and one of the gas chambers they used a ouija board inside nothing happened so they stood up to walk out suddenly one of them seen the devil in the mirror and instantly died(the story is something like that)

• When I was very young I watched the first 3 child's play movies at my neighbors house because his parents didn't care. And I was terrified of dolls for years because of it. My sister knew I hated them so when we went to her friends house one day she lined up all the dolls in the room where I played games at. And it was the basement so it was extra freaky. I was sitting down there all alone with about 30 dolls all staring at me while I played super nintendo. I couldn't go more than a minute without looking over my shoulder.

Markd4547 posted: »

Not sure if counts But as young kid I walked down stairs and saw a tape which said chuckys wedding or something and I taught it was the r

• Alt text

Dayum that is pure evil I don't blame you

Bro at the height of my fear I could not be in the same room as a dummy I have many stories like that which are worse I was terrified of them

When I was very young I watched the first 3 child's play movies at my neighbors house because his parents didn't care. And I was terrified o

• R.I.P

5 people are dead because if you breathed pure oxygen you would die.

• edited April 2015

Alt text

pepsi :'(

ate a jalapeno by accident my mouth is dying drank too much water i think im about to vomit omfg what is hapenning

• edited April 2015

Top image on my website today

Alt text

One of the most sexist things I have ever read Rape is disgusting, evil and anyone who does it should get locked up for life imo by saying men don't find it disgusting is sexist in itself but it also spreads the mentality that men need to be taught it is, sounds to me like you are going to be more sympathetic towards abusers calling them ignorant more than evil which will lead to reduced sentences it defeats the purpose.

But not stereotyping and saying men do find it disgusting which is true will spread the message it is completely wrong which will make the people who do it completely at fault and guarantee maximum sentences for them pieces of dirt

your opinion on it?

• You should never drink water when it comes to spicy foods, always drink something like milk.

ate a jalapeno by accident my mouth is dying drank too much water i think im about to vomit omfg what is hapenning

• edited April 2015

People who rape shouldn't walk on this earth.

Top image on my website today One of the most sexist things I have ever read Rape is disgusting, evil and anyone who does it should g

• I know but i had no choice since there is no milk available.

You should never drink water when it comes to spicy foods, always drink something like milk.

• This is bullshit. Most men understand that periods is just how womens bodies work. And I'm pretty sure most men are disgusted by rape.

Top image on my website today One of the most sexist things I have ever read Rape is disgusting, evil and anyone who does it should g

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited April 2015

Someone left this on the board in my classroom:

Alt text

I had a final in the morning, now I'm wandering around school like some hobo waiting for the other one to start, I tried to sit down and read in my class but now I have to do this shit.

EDIT: jk, this is unsolvable, whoever wrote this doesn't know how to use sigma.

• edited April 2015

Alt text

wtf is that looks closer oh it's all coming back to me the nightmares I mean of doing them :'(

Good luck on your finals bro :)

Someone left this on the board in my classroom: I had a final in the morning, now I'm wandering around school like some hobo waiting

Sign in to comment in this discussion.