The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Weird, I didn't get a notification of this in my feed, oh well. Anyway seems like it's going well.

I'm just going to tag people who replied to my post yesterday in case they cared about the outcome: @Welcome_to_Woodbury @dojo32161 @Infi

• So she said she was going to kill me

Oh yes, it's going great.

dojo32161 posted: »

Weird, I didn't get a notification of this in my feed, oh well. Anyway seems like it's going well.

• Why do you want everyone to know how hard you think you're working anyway? Why even care what I or anyone else thinks if you like what you're doing?

Uh, Whatever you say, But we youtubers do more than you think. But whatever, Keep talking about what you think is true, when it really isn't.

• Alt text

I'm just going to tag people who replied to my post yesterday in case they cared about the outcome: @Welcome_to_Woodbury @dojo32161 @Infi

• I would but I'm not scared of her.

• edited May 2015

Edit: Double Post

• Lmao

I'm dying. Lmao

Unfriended sucked.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I mean the school is aware of it at least.

So she said she was going to kill me Oh yes, it's going great.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited May 2015

double post

Alt text

Lmao I'm dying. Lmao Unfriended sucked.

• Oops, fixed.

AWESOMEO posted: »

double post

• Yes, that is a good thing.

dojo32161 posted: »

I mean the school is aware of it at least.

• You heard me, your mother, I activated her.

Wait... what?

• I reiterate what I said, bitches be crazy. Seriously, I'd go further than just the principle, go to the police if this gets any worse.

• Still though, if she's as crazy as you say she is, I wouldn't take the chance.

She's all talk.

• She's all talk.

I reiterate what I said, bitches be crazy. Seriously, I'd go further than just the principle, go to the police if this gets any worse.

• No, she just needs to learn that her talk has consequences and once someone in an authority position orders her to stop then she will.

Still though, if she's as crazy as you say she is, I wouldn't take the chance.

• Cool, just had to find an excuse to use that picture before I went nuts.

Oops, fixed.

• Oh I don't care. I just thought I'd post an Inspirational Post, and You made my really furious by thinking we don't do anything but talk into a Mic.

Why do you want everyone to know how hard you think you're working anyway? Why even care what I or anyone else thinks if you like what you're doing?

• edited May 2015

I knew Japanese advertisments were eccentric, but what the actual fuck?

MANNY!!!

• If I do disappear then do think the worse, other than that I might aswell post updates a day or so if people actually care.

WarpSpeed posted: »

I didn't get the feed notification either, but oh well. If you don't think she's a real threat, then it sounds like you've done all the right things. Just don't suddenly disappear from the forums now, or you know what we're all going to think.

• I didn't get the feed notification either, but oh well.

If you don't think she's a real threat, then it sounds like you've done all the right things. Just don't suddenly disappear from the forums now, or you know what we're all going to think.

• Well I'm sorry about that. That wasn't what I was trying to say. Like I said before I was talking about the 'hard work' part which to me came off like an exaggeration in comparison to other tasks. But again, that's just semantics. Honestly it was a joke, and I realize I have a shitty sense of humor but in my defense, I was raised by assholes.

Oh I don't care. I just thought I'd post an Inspirational Post, and You made my really furious by thinking we don't do anything but talk into a Mic.

• As a Jap I can confirm. We're the black sheep of all the Asians.

I knew Japanese advertisments were eccentric, but what the actual fuck?

You heard me, your mother, I activated her.

• [removed]

• I'm sorry for being an asshole. And for not realizing it was a Joke.

Well I'm sorry about that. That wasn't what I was trying to say. Like I said before I was talking about the 'hard work' part which to me c

• pterodactyl screech

ComingSoon posted: »

(waluigi nasal solo)

• better than 50 shades of bullshit tho

I found this exciting fanfic enjoy : ) waluigi was in a little chair waiting for his bf wario to come back home from work. he was knittin

• [removed]

i swear to fuck if i keep seeing this walugi ass bullshit im gonna fuckin human centipede both you and liam i fucking mean it

• Alt text Alt text

A lot of people don't like her for the music she likes to make, which I understand since everyone has their own opinions on music. But this women is truly a goddamn role model WITH or WITHOUT a big ass and sexual songs. And this is coming from a metal fan.

• sp00ky

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSh2Ujarg1I

• It's better than any love story <3 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

better than 50 shades of bullshit tho

• 〜( ̄△ ̄〜)

It's better than any love story ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• That's... a great but sad dream.

Make it a movie.

yh and the creepiest thing was my 'brother' was exactly me at that age lol like looked the same

• what kind of catholic school hires a fuckin' atheist at a teacher????

I go to a Catholic school and my history teacher is an atheist and he was talking about how the New Testament was stupid and he made a kid cry. Literally cry.

• Tomorrow I'm taking this into my own hands.

How'd it go?

He's tried to tell two teachers already. I was there for one of the times and one of my friends, the teacher literally said "points at my

• Milo needs to be put down.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.