The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Mister and all? I see. Hey, papai. What's new?

papai46 posted: »

Hi, mister Saltlick.

• Thanks. We just arrived at a place called Ballarat a few minutes ago. We've been driving for two hours!

BigBlindMax posted: »

Cool, have a good trip!

• enter image description here

Really? Why? Stuff been happening here still?

XD Not a chance I'm getting into all that insanity now lets just say remember all that stuff you said before you left what annoyed and worried you here. Well if this was a movie your were foreshadowing future events so I'm really glad you took your break and missed all the drama

But gotten much better last few weeks there still are great users left here some users have gone, more quiet but definitely still a lot of funny and intelligent people here to chat with and debate still , so all good who are mature, honest, trustworthy and genuine too like yourself rare traits :)

And yes, I totally loved it. The story was decent and the characters were really interesting. When the game started I was like "God I hope all these drama queens get torn to pieces" but by the time I realized what was happening I wanted them all to live. Which I managed to do.

Awesome I say the temptation was there to kill the more annoying characters I will try do the same as long as a character doesn't annoy me or there is a fun way to kill them :)

SaltLick305 posted: »

Really? Why? Stuff been happening here still? And yes, I totally loved it. The story was decent and the characters were really interestin

• I am all over the place. Family doing well?

How you doing, Golden?

• enter link description here

MGS Phantom Pain was so awesome I'm gutted

What's your opinion on no more AAA titles for Konami?

• Honestly, it was a long time coming whatever happened. I know I came out like an ass when I spoke my mind but now you get the point.

Just try not to get Matt and Josh killed and I won't be mad at you, lol.

Markd4547 posted: »

Really? Why? Stuff been happening here still? XD Not a chance I'm getting into all that insanity now lets just say remember all that

• Damn Konami. Bastards.

enter link description here MGS Phantom Pain was so awesome I'm gutted What's your opinion on no more AAA titles for Konami?

• I can see that! Golden be popping everywhere. Yeah, man, you know, just taking it one day at a time. And yours?

I am all over the place. Family doing well?

• Honestly, it was a long time coming whatever happened. I know I came out like an ass when I spoke my mind but now you get the point.

Believe me took me a while I walked the path afterwards and learned the hard way XD. I can admit mistakes and debating you that day was a regret I admit experience brought me more knowledge on the issues you presented and you were 100 % correct I should of listened that day but anyway in the past pff but thank you for being brave and honest enough to say it that day :)

Just try not to get Matt and Josh killed and I won't be mad at you, lol.

I'll post here how I got on and if I liked it when I complete it I'll tag u too :)

Honestly, it was a long time coming whatever happened. I know I came out like an ass when I spoke my mind but now you get the point. Just try not to get Matt and Josh killed and I won't be mad at you, lol.

• Everything is going well right now, could be better...Best part is i'm finally over coming my anxiety and depression.

I can see that! Golden be popping everywhere. Yeah, man, you know, just taking it one day at a time. And yours?

• Josh still becomes a Wendigo even if you "save" him, so he's basically kinda dead anyway.

Honestly, it was a long time coming whatever happened. I know I came out like an ass when I spoke my mind but now you get the point. Just try not to get Matt and Josh killed and I won't be mad at you, lol.

• Nah, man. You spoke your mind and there's nothing wrong with that. Some of those folks were your friends back then so there's nothing wrong with defending them. I'm just glad you see it now.

Awesome! I'm off for a couple of days so I plan on being around.

Honestly, it was a long time coming whatever happened. I know I came out like an ass when I spoke my mind but now you get the point.

• No bullshitting, I actually feel genuinely happy for you. You're a really nice dude so I can't help but be positively overwhelmed with this news. How did you manage it? You got some help or you're just getting through it by yourself?

Everything is going well right now, could be better...Best part is i'm finally over coming my anxiety and depression.

• Plus his uncle was talking shit to big brother. Tisk tisk

!لا سمح الله

Viva-La-Lee posted: »

Killing a criminal is different. Plus his uncle was talking shit to big brother. Tisk tisk

• It's still hard, probably will always be there. I just have been making a positive image for myself, keep myself thinking I'm great, not as easy as you'd think.

No bullshitting, I actually feel genuinely happy for you. You're a really nice dude so I can't help but be positively overwhelmed with this news. How did you manage it? You got some help or you're just getting through it by yourself?

• Yeah... I actually think I'd rather have him just die quickly instead of leaving him all alone down there, but I feel like Sam and Mike not finding out about Hannah is like the game not being complete. You played it too?

• I'm just glad you're strong enough to fight through your demons instead of just quitting when it gets tough. And don't make yourself think that you're great. Make yourself know it.

It's still hard, probably will always be there. I just have been making a positive image for myself, keep myself thinking I'm great, not as easy as you'd think.

• I watched some playthroughs of it on YouTube because I don't have a PS4 yet. I was pretty disappointed with the choices they made but I guess that's what I get for not playing it myself.

Yeah... I actually think I'd rather have him just die quickly instead of leaving him all alone down there, but I feel like Sam and Mike not finding out about Hannah is like the game not being complete. You played it too?

• I can't give up, not yet, I have to make a name for myself first.

I'm just glad you're strong enough to fight through your demons instead of just quitting when it gets tough. And don't make yourself think that you're great. Make yourself know it.

• Get a PS4 for like Christmas or something. The game has a lot of replay value, and there's nothing like creating your own story and characters. For example, most people just take the Matt character as a bit of a pushover and whatnot, but I made him a guy who takes no shit from anybody. I took it to Mike at the beginning and let Emily know I wasn't to be jerked around anymore.

I watched some playthroughs of it on YouTube because I don't have a PS4 yet. I was pretty disappointed with the choices they made but I guess that's what I get for not playing it myself.

• I probably will. I hope there'll be more games like Until Dawn in the future because I'm liking all this Next-Gen stuff coming out recently.

I liked Emily. Ironically, I thought she was one of the least annoying characters in the entire game (Ashley being the most annoying). She seems incapable at first but in the mines you really start to get that she's not here to fuck around. My favourite character was Sam because I find I connect more with her on a personal level and I respect her bravery. I liked Josh, too. Supermassive really did a good job in making me feel bad for him, especially by the end.

Get a PS4 for like Christmas or something. The game has a lot of replay value, and there's nothing like creating your own story and characte

• You can't even begin to understand how bad I feel for poor Joshua. That scene where all that dialogue starts popping up before he sees Hannah and Beth really made me want to save the guy. I felt like maybe he had some sort of split personality based on the "Time has run out for Josh!" line and him constantly saying he can't be told what to do anymore. The fact that he either gets his head freaking smashed or gets left behind to rot doesn't help.

Well, not gonna lie, Emily is probably my least favorite, but I still didn't do what I've seen around and miss the QTES on purpose so she can get torn apart. It's mostly her treatment of Matthew that pissed me off.

I'd probably say this is how it goes for me:

• Matt

• Josh

• Sam

• Chris

• Mike

• Ashley

• Jessica

• Em

I probably will. I hope there'll be more games like Until Dawn in the future because I'm liking all this Next-Gen stuff coming out recently.

• but I still didn't do what I've seen around and miss the QTES on purpose so she can get torn apart

Yeah, that pisses me off. Just the fact that it's possible to kill characters off so easily by missing buttons in the QTEs. It should be up to the player's choices to decide whether a character lives or dies, not just "lol let's have her trip".

As for my favourite characters from most to least:

• Sam
    • Chris
    • Emily
    • Matt
    • Josh
    • Mike
    • Jess
    • Ashley

You can't even begin to understand how bad I feel for poor Joshua. That scene where all that dialogue starts popping up before he sees Hanna

• I agree. Though I do think it adds a nice touch of realism (I mean, anyone in real life can fall off a snowy hill or slip trying hold on to something) I do believe that it takes away from the walkthroughs and such. For example, just because some guy decided to have Emily killed for a good laugh he missed a few very interesting scenes in the latter chapters.

Is it me or are our lists somewhat similar?

but I still didn't do what I've seen around and miss the QTES on purpose so she can get torn apart Yeah, that pisses me off. Just th

• Is it me or are our lists somewhat similar?

enter image description here

I agree. Though I do think it adds a nice touch of realism (I mean, anyone in real life can fall off a snowy hill or slip trying hold on to

• edited September 2015

You lost me at !

EDIT: I was curious, so I copied and pasted into google... bad idea.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Plus his uncle was talking shit to big brother. Tisk tisk !لا سمح الله

• Such an overrated show.

Lovely

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited September 2015

Complex

Welcome to Woodbury

(SaltLick's frienemy)

Unforgiving

Loving

Is it me or are our lists somewhat similar?

• Despite what people have told me, I still haven't checked out TFTBL either

If you're interested I have a steam key for it. If you don't want it I'll just start a thread and randomly select anyone who wants it.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Despite what people have told me, I still haven't checked out TFTBL either....Guess ill try them out once I'm not as busy, not sure when, but eventually....

• And people thought I was exaggerating when I said exactly this was going to happen after the news about Kojima fighting with them, it was a bit obvious with their recent track record but it still sucks, I wanted more Metal Gear, more Castlevania and more Contra.

enter link description here MGS Phantom Pain was so awesome I'm gutted What's your opinion on no more AAA titles for Konami?

• Kewl, guess I should stop making excuses and just try it out

dojo32161 posted: »

Despite what people have told me, I still haven't checked out TFTBL either If you're interested I have a steam key for it. If you don't want it I'll just start a thread and randomly select anyone who wants it.

• I'll send you a PM with the code.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Kewl, guess I should stop making excuses and just try it out

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited September 2015

It says 'God forbid' in Arabic. Not sure why all the jihadist websites came up. If we explain it to the NSA, I'm sure they'll understand...I hope.

Viva-La-Lee posted: »

You lost me at ! EDIT: I was curious, so I copied and pasted into google... bad idea.

• JESUS well I'm glad you are okay.

Well... I certainly had one hella close experience. Today I decided to have some chicken for lunch. I also had some salad on the side. An

• edited September 2015

O_O You MOD... We are not worthy all great MOD

Don't forget a side of fries with that despair.

• The first one is so cute ;-;

idk lol

• Be sure to check out sovereign hill. I was there once and I drowned in my historical obsessions.

Thanks. We just arrived at a place called Ballarat a few minutes ago. We've been driving for two hours!

• Where I am at the time of this posting, the ceiling.

What's up party people?

• fight me mate

Wolfenus54 posted: »

The first one is so cute ;-;

• Anyone know why @JonKnowsNothing was banned? Just curious...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.