The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Anybody else fookin excited as me that school is almost over? God I hate 8th Grade.

• I'm already done! :DDD

enter image description here

Anybody else fookin excited as me that school is almost over? God I hate 8th Grade.

• It was! I really enjoyed it.

Pipas posted: »

Heh, I've seen it just yesterday. Great movie. :P

• Aww man you're still in school? When is your last day?

Anybody else fookin excited as me that school is almost over? God I hate 8th Grade.

• I know I said this already, but I'll say it again. I.hate.termites. I just had two crawling on my arm while I was in the bed and then another one climbing on my chin almost to my lips. And on top of that it is also nat season. My mom bought a perfect box of donuts and when I opened them, nats everywhere. When is this madness going to end?!

• edited May 2016

I think you're living in the bug room from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom!

I know I said this already, but I'll say it again. I.hate.termites. I just had two crawling on my arm while I was in the bed and then anothe

• edited May 2016

Why do I sleep through all the important stuff? What's with all these recent bans? That's a rhetorical question, answering that is against the forum guidelines. I think I've already deduced it myself anyway.

• So you are a freshman next year, rightttt?

• Every summer my hippy neighbors front yard turns into a cresh with upto 50 kids under 12 running around screaming while the adults have drum circles and drugs in the back yard, it ruins summer especially when festival season starts and they leave more kids than usual with less adults than usual.

• June 16th.

Aww man you're still in school? When is your last day?

• Yep, High school will hopefully be better then middle school.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

So you are a freshman next year, rightttt?

• Fuck, what country or state you live in? I'm moving there!

I'm already done! :DDD

• That must be annoying.

Every summer my hippy neighbors front yard turns into a cresh with upto 50 kids under 12 running around screaming while the adults have drum

• How exactly is the name a joke?

papai46 posted: »

Holy shit, the name of the character Hugh Bliss from Sam And Max is a gay joke.

• They are nice people, it just gets too much. Ive just been reminded school is nearly over and the storm is coming is all XD

That must be annoying.

• edited May 2016

thanks for your reply most of my previous jobs have been zero hours contracts ibam with a work agency that help people who have barriers to work (disabilities lack of experience etc.) and can also get apprenticeships im 19 so i can still apply for apprenticeships yeah the "other people have it worse" speech is stupid it seems like a very generic scare tactic. well heres to hoping i get this other job :)

It is so hard for young people in the uk at the moment at least its not a zero hour contract I guess, even though I hate the "you should be

• howd your exam go?

English exam in the morning today. Wish me luck.

• i dont have termites in my country but have moths which are a major pain when you leave your window very slightly open to let some air in and it starts flitting around your tv screen and when i turn the light on to crush it it hides somewhere and comes back when i forget about it and tries to land on me

I know I said this already, but I'll say it again. I.hate.termites. I just had two crawling on my arm while I was in the bed and then anothe

• Another meaning for gay besides homosexual is blissful

How exactly is the name a joke?

• edited May 2016

I can't wait to be finally done with the cursed exams.

Then I'll finally be able to go on a monthly travel. ^_^

And yeah, I'm excited, too :P

• edited May 2016

Finally changed my avatar, it was a long time coming. Though uh for some reason I still see my old one next to my comments. Woohoo?...

Edit: Oh uh nevermind, it changed right after I commented.

• Yay, we're all Overwatch now!

Finally changed my avatar, it was a long time coming. Though uh for some reason I still see my old one next to my comments. Woohoo?... Edit: Oh uh nevermind, it changed right after I commented.

• edited May 2016

Well my last one was Tracer as well but yeah, sure mate.

Yay, we're all Overwatch now!

• Do you ever get your house/apartment/tent sprayed for bugs?

• Ayy, I just joined the Overwatch club. :^)

• I've seen better Genji avatars but welcome to the club.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Ayy, I just joined the Overwatch club. :^)

• edited May 2016

Yeah, I couldn't find a better Genji icon to use as my avatar.

Also, I was extremely lazy as hell, so...

I've seen better Genji avatars but welcome to the club.

• Do I have you on Steam?

You guys play Borderlands? on pc? Can i play with ya'll?

• Maybe you could call a pest control?

• Good ol Arr-ee-zona!

You'd probably be better off passing us and going to California, though. They've got a whole ocean over there.

Fuck, what country or state you live in? I'm moving there!

• And all Offense too, apparently!

• whoa that sounds amazing, where are you going to travel to, if you don't mind me asking?

I can't wait to be finally done with the cursed exams. Then I'll finally be able to go on a monthly travel. ^_^ And yeah, I'm excited, too :P

• I'll go to Philippines, Asia somewhere in July. I've been there on Christmas and it was great.

Well, I'll go, though, if I pass at all my exams.

whoa that sounds amazing, where are you going to travel to, if you don't mind me asking?

• HOLY MOLLY that's amazing!!

I have faith in you that you'll pass those exams and have a great time in ASIA. :D

I'll go to Philippines, Asia somewhere in July. I've been there on Christmas and it was great. Well, I'll go, though, if I pass at all my exams.

• I have faith in you that you'll pass those exams and have a great time in ASIA. :D

Thanks. That means a lot, fam. <3

HOLY MOLLY that's amazing!! I have faith in you that you'll pass those exams and have a great time in ASIA.

• Yes, 60% sure.

RockMySocks posted: »

Do I have you on Steam?

• D:

I think you're living in the bug room from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom!

• Moths are annoying too. If it wasn't moths it was something else.

i dont have termites in my country but have moths which are a major pain when you leave your window very slightly open to let some air in an

Sign in to comment in this discussion.