The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Thank god.

We got news today. She has to take steroids to shrink it and then they'll be able to remove the tumor. She should be okay.

• Using pregnancy as diet instead of getting fat.

Has disabilities helped anyone's career?

Where's my Blood Dragon 2 game? Get on it already. ;)

• Thinking of making a discussion thread for any writers on the forum. Would anyone be interested in contributing?

• Using pregnancy as a diet

WHAT?!

Clord posted: »

Using pregnancy as diet instead of getting fat. Has disabilities helped anyone's career? Where's my Blood Dragon 2 game? Get on it already.

• (inserts the finger into the cassette player's which causes one the back of it to open up with several more dummy fingers and a pair of glass eyes)

FUCK!

papai46 posted: »

Fuck, yes i do. Try the dummy finger with cassete player.

• Fuck this game.

(inserts the finger into the cassette player's which causes one the back of it to open up with several more dummy fingers and a pair of glass eyes) FUCK!

• enter image description here

This is both the extent of my social interaction and humor every day.

• Sounds like the creators of Mighty No. 9 are crying like an anime fan on prom night.

MichaelBP posted: »

enter link description here A game that looks like it could be run on a Dreamcast, was in development for 3 years, and was heavily downgr

• edited June 2016

So I've got to do a performance tomorrow night in front of a group of people because it's 25% of our drama exam

E N D M Y S U F F E R I N G

• I used to attend drama, as long as I don't wear my glasses I can't see the crowd, which means I can't be nervous. Doesn't work with public speaking though...

lottii-lu posted: »

So I've got to do a performance tomorrow night in front of a group of people because it's 25% of our drama exam E N D M Y S U F F E R I N G

• edited June 2016

Not just the creators, but the backers too. Especially those who pleged 10k to have dinner with Inafune. Bet that it was just a 1 min Skype call before he hung up on them.

Sounds like the creators of Mighty No. 9 are crying like an anime fan on prom night.

• Full version if you're interested.

enter link description here

That music is beautiful.

• Drama is optional at my school.

So I've got to do a performance tomorrow night in front of a group of people because it's 25% of our drama exam E N D M Y S U F F E R I N G

• I've been doing exams all week, I'm exhausted.

• Same here. I picked it because I assumed we would only preform in front of the class.

I was wrong.....

TheFurryOne posted: »

Drama is optional at my school.

• Imagine everyone in that group of people is a weeaboo. You'll feel superior.

• Unless you yourself are a weeaboo.

Plot twist.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Imagine everyone in that group of people is a weeaboo. You'll feel superior.

• You should try to find reasons to enjoy the performance, it will eventually make the stress go out if you enjoy it . Also you should try to find exactly the reasons of your stress. ex: Is it the number of person? Then tries to rationalize it. ex: Why would you be more stressed just for the number of person? When you know why it's usually more easy to counter your stress. And if the stress is too "loud", you can try to use it as fuel instead of blocking you.

I'm not sure if what I say makes sense seeing it's a subjective question, talking about how we feel stress and all. Still, I wish you good luck, dealing with stress isn't always easy

• She's fucked.

Unless you yourself are a weeaboo. Plot twist.

• PERFORM!

Actually, just get the first minute down so well you'd never forget it, and after that, the anxiety tends to go away.

Or video yourself, put it up on that YouTube channel you made a while back, and then billions of people could potentially see you. See? A group of people isn't so bad after all!

• Go for it, I'd probably contribute.

Thinking of making a discussion thread for any writers on the forum. Would anyone be interested in contributing?

• I guess I was wrong. G2A are still scamming indie developers. Don't support them. That's just sad. They got in trouble from the big boys, so they found a way around that. So they still screw over the little guys. Yeah, because indie games are so expensive right? Dicks.

• edited June 2016

Trying to decide whether of not to buy Kings Quest while it is on sale on xbox. Hmmm is it any good?

• Thought so. Dicks.

Johro posted: »

I guess I was wrong. G2A are still scamming indie developers. Don't support them. That's just sad. They got in trouble from the big boys

• Yeah. They're not stealing, but they aren't asking where the keys are coming from either. Maybe scamming is the wrong word. It makes a better punctuation to the topic though. They're enabling the thieves. Their response to a recent fight with one of the more famous mid-tier indie devs was basically, "prove it and play nice with us, then we'll look into it". Everything they replied with regarding the matter just sounded shady.

Thought so. Dicks.

• Just found out that I stayed in 3 subjects and that I'll have to re-write them in order to pass on them...

This is going to be the worst summer for me.

• I just want my 70th discussion to not fall flat lol.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Go for it, I'd probably contribute.

• Put on your glasses and you'll see that I'm MarijaaNo7. But don't look at the mirror, you'll see a noob. :)

Unless you yourself are a weeaboo. Plot twist.

• I'm calling the feminist police, papai. The tables have turned now.

She's fucked.

• I also bet Bloodstained Ritual Of The Night makes Mighty Number 9 cry like an anime fan on prom night.

enter link description here

Sounds like the creators of Mighty No. 9 are crying like an anime fan on prom night.

• I.did my first stage play this year

Easy I found the performance easiest part you practice the piece hundreds of times before set foot on stage.

So all just muscle memory you forget the audience is even there you will be so concentrated.

Once play starts you be in the mode don't worry

• Great work :)

joshua007 posted: »

@Markd4547 @Euron enter link description here Probably my last Unity video there is no way I can surpass that bloody ending

• Stood? ;)

There's a website where you can give five bucks or more and someone takes care of that. Although it would be quite immoral.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Just found out that I stayed in 3 subjects and that I'll have to re-write them in order to pass on them... This is going to be the worst summer for me.

• Haha, you rekt the grammar Nazi.

Stood? There's a website where you can give five bucks or more and someone takes care of that. Although it would be quite immoral.

• Stood? ;)

Ah, fuck. I always confuse it.

There's a website where you can give five bucks or more and someone takes care of that. Although it would be quite immoral.

Nah, don't really roll that way. I'd rather re-write the exams in September.

Stood? There's a website where you can give five bucks or more and someone takes care of that. Although it would be quite immoral.

• Bit uncalled for.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Put on your glasses and you'll see that I'm MarijaaNo7. But don't look at the mirror, you'll see a noob.

• I do a bit of writing on the side, so I'd more than likely contribute if you're still interested in making the thread.

I just want my 70th discussion to not fall flat lol.

• Fight me, fam.

Haha, you rekt the grammar Nazi.

• I'm onboard with this. :3

Thinking of making a discussion thread for any writers on the forum. Would anyone be interested in contributing?

• edited June 2016

Make sure not to post any online, Blizzard is on martial law mode. >.>

(sirens wail in the distance)

SHIT, THEY'RE ONTO US! HIDE THE GOODS!

This is both the extent of my social interaction and humor every day.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.