The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• This site got boring since it got updated. Not reply notifications, white background etc. I can't take it anymore

• Yeah, it can. Not often is the heat unbearable. It's mostly gentle warm, rain or thunderstorms, but when it gets hot, it does

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Huh, Poland can get really hot then.

• I can bearly contain my laughter.

joriandrake posted: »

This needs a reaction image. Please bear with me o_O

• This is the most morbid thing I've seen in Left 4 Dead 2...

enter image description here

• edited July 2016

I wish I could see this more clearly, but I'm on mobile and can no longer zoom because of the update.

This is the most morbid thing I've seen in Left 4 Dead 2...

• A prostitute hanged herself on a catwalk.

No_username posted: »

I wish I could see this more clearly, but I'm on mobile and can no longer zoom because of the update.

• Damn...

A prostitute hanged herself on a catwalk.

• You don't beat around the bush, that's for sure, lol.

• This site's update is making me go fucking insane. I swear to christ I can't take it anymore, this is such a fucking shitty update, can it go back to normal now please?

• Hot.

This is the most morbid thing I've seen in Left 4 Dead 2...

• I imagine a lot of the errors are coming from Telltale having upgraded to a new version of Vanilla Software, and you cannot typically/easily do downgrades on software. The web team will iron out the bugs eventually, and downsides from the errors aside, we have new features as users as well as improved features and security for the web team. The upgrade they made added some backend support for new features, which I imagine the web team has already implemented or will be able to implement down the line.

This site's update is making me go fucking insane. I swear to christ I can't take it anymore, this is such a fucking shitty update, can it go back to normal now please?

• Yeah, that's all cool and stuff, but I'm still not getting notifications, getting flash blinded each time I enter the site, the site takes eons to load and sometimes when I load the site the entire thing fills up with pop-ups. I've run 16 virus scans and found nothing, so it can't be my fault. I don't know dude, this site layout is terrible for me right now. I really hope Telltale fixes it soon, because other than the horribly blinding background and minor loading glitches/pop ups, this layout is really cool and looks nice.

I imagine a lot of the errors are coming from Telltale having upgraded to a new version of Vanilla Software, and you cannot typically/easily

• That's a dead Spitter though.

• True.

But she looks like a prostitute.

papai46 posted: »

That's a dead Spitter though.

• Eh, I was okay yesterday night. Now I feel way better. ^_^

Are you gonna be okay, man?

• Haha, yeah, that's true.

Not many people get good things such at these. And I'm really lucky to be one of those people who visited another continent.

Adds America on the list for "Next continent to visit on".

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

On a bright side, you've visited your second continent ever.

• edited July 2016

So, i watched The Killing Joke and to be honest, i liked it. Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamill were great, the animation was ok,the soundtrack was wonderful and believe it or not i wasn't bothered by Bruce and Barbara getting down and dirty on a rooftop. So overall, i think it's a great adaptation of an incredible comic.

• You're playing a game in which you can eviscerate zombies to bits and pieces, and the thing you find morbid is a glitched out Spitter?

True. But she looks like a prostitute.

• edited July 2016

O FUK, I JUST GOT 2 REPLY NOTIFICATIONS.

Does anyone else get reply notifications now, too?

• Reply to me.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

O FUK, I JUST GOT 2 REPLY NOTIFICATIONS. Does anyone else get reply notifications now, too?

• by Bruce and Barbara getting down and dirty on a rooftop.

Holy shit what? Bruce and Barbara do the do? Isn't he like 20 years older than her?

So, i watched The Killing Joke and to be honest, i liked it. Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamill were great, the animation was ok,the soundtrack wa

• I don't know, I don't think anyone has replied to me yet either way.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

O FUK, I JUST GOT 2 REPLY NOTIFICATIONS. Does anyone else get reply notifications now, too?

• Mods have received word that reply notifications should be back if all is working correctly.

• I was joking O_o

lupinb0y posted: »

You're playing a game in which you can eviscerate zombies to bits and pieces, and the thing you find morbid is a glitched out Spitter?

• They're working!

Mods have received word that reply notifications should be back if all is working correctly.

• Notifications are fixed, and this forum design is not final.

Yeah, that's all cool and stuff, but I'm still not getting notifications, getting flash blinded each time I enter the site, the site takes e

• Reply to me

Okie dokie.

Reply to me.

• OH MY GOD THANK YOU! THE NOTIFICATIONS ARE BACK ON! Blind I'm sorry for being such a hostile fuckwad, it's just that this whole new site thing was fucking with my OCD. Thank fuck the notifications are back.

Notifications are fixed, and this forum design is not final.

• How about now?

I don't know, I don't think anyone has replied to me yet either way.

• I only got one problem left.

Every time I comment on a thread, it makes automatically follow it, and I can't unfollow it. It says this:

enter image description here

• I think the web team is aware of it; as I have said, these things take time but fixes do come. :)

I only got one problem left. Every time I comment on a thread, it makes automatically follow it, and I can't unfollow it. It says this:

• Well, as soon as the following threads shit goes away, everything will be right as rain.

I think the web team is aware of it; as I have said, these things take time but fixes do come.

• @MetallicaRules and @DillonDex, did you get a notification in your feed?

• edited July 2016

I just did

@MetallicaRules and @DillonDex, did you get a notification in your feed?

• Sweet!

I just did

• I having a feeling that this Marina Joyce thing is going to blow up the internet in a few days. I really hope this thing is a hoax because this sounds awful.

• I've heard of her I think, what happened?

I having a feeling that this Marina Joyce thing is going to blow up the internet in a few days. I really hope this thing is a hoax because this sounds awful.

• edited July 2016

She's an English youtuber and apparently she's being held hostage by her boyfriend I believe. People are saying he is controlling all her social medias and that in her videos she seems scared and that someone behind the camera is telling her what to do and say. In one of her videos people were saying that the heard her say a very faint "help me" and you can see some bruises on her arms. I saw the video myself and it does sound kind of like she said "help me". I don't know. It's just very strange and terrifying. Also on her Twitter there was a tweet that she apparently typed stating that she is hosting a party at a place called Bethnal Green at 6:30 am on August 3rd. People are thinking that it is going to be some mass shooting or something bad is going to happen. Also people are spreading around the news to not go to the party and some are actually calling the police. I'm hoping that this stuff is just a hoax.

Edit: I forgot to type something else. Another rumor is that she maybe taking drugs

TheFurryOne posted: »

I've heard of her I think, what happened?

• I just looked it up.Wtf

This is some CSI stuff going on here!

Still not sure how the gun in her room relates with the drug abuse theory though.

I having a feeling that this Marina Joyce thing is going to blow up the internet in a few days. I really hope this thing is a hoax because this sounds awful.

• Yeah, but it isn't that bad by today's standards. I think they did that so Bat's dilemma at the end of the movie becomes even harder, that or it's Bruce Timm trying to put his otp in another one of his movies.

by Bruce and Barbara getting down and dirty on a rooftop. Holy shit what? Bruce and Barbara do the do? Isn't he like 20 years older than her?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.