The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• As an anti-Sjw, I'm insanely triggered and offended by your comment right now.

BigBlindMax posted: »

It really illustrates the hypocrisy of the "anti-SJW" movement. "Lol TRIGGERED" for thee, "that's RACIST and offensive!" for me.

• edited February 2017

I learned that Mark Hamill (Luke Skywalker and Joker) actually defends the Star Wars Prequels and Jake Lloyd (The child actor who played Anakin Skywalker in The Phantom Menance). He actually loves those movies. That's surprising.

Edit: Actually, he didn't like them. He just defends them. Sorry.

• Shit, I just realized why his voice sounds so familiar, he was Long Feng from Avatar: The Last Airbender.

Isn't it ironic that Jesse Eisenberg was goofy and childish in a comic book movie for adults, yet Clancy Brown was dignified and intimidating in 2 comic book cartoons for children?

• And Mr. Krabs from Spongebob.

Shit, I just realized why his voice sounds so familiar, he was Long Feng from Avatar: The Last Airbender.

• You, me, Gamer and ClemyCloo all.

I want outlast 2

• Well I can understand Jake defending them or liking them since it's easy to have a blind love for a huge project you were part of, but Mark Hamill? That's puzzling.

AronDracula posted: »

I learned that Mark Hamill (Luke Skywalker and Joker) actually defends the Star Wars Prequels and Jake Lloyd (The child actor who played Ana

• Unrelated, but since you kinda mentioned me you know what I just realized? You and I have pfps of the best ResE gals. Bitchin'

You, me, Gamer and ClemyCloo all.

• For anyone thats seen it, is resident evil final chapter any good

• Lol.

Unrelated, but since you kinda mentioned me you know what I just realized? You and I have pfps of the best ResE gals. Bitchin'

• Jake's acting may have been badly executed but he doesn't deserve the hate and bullying he gets. I'm glad to hear Mark Hamill having a heart on him and the prequels, he is a legend.

Well I can understand Jake defending them or liking them since it's easy to have a blind love for a huge project you were part of, but Mark Hamill? That's puzzling.

• I think Jake is extremely respectable now. Criticism he deserves, but bullying, absolutely not. As for Mark Hamill, I agree. He has a pretty big heart to defend the prequels. I just wonder why since he has no real emotional attachment to them.

Jake's acting may have been badly executed but he doesn't deserve the hate and bullying he gets. I'm glad to hear Mark Hamill having a heart on him and the prequels, he is a legend.

• I didn't play it yet but according to the reviews it got, it's well-made.

NorthStars posted: »

For anyone thats seen it, is resident evil final chapter any good

• edited February 2017

Since when did Amnesia get achievements on Steam?

• True, but the voice he uses for Luthor is practically identical to the voice he uses for Long Feng.

And Mr. Krabs from Spongebob.

• Probably when it was remastered for the current consoles.

• edited February 2017

...I had no idea it got remastered.

EDIT: Did they seriously remaster A Machine for Pigs? That game sucks so much.

Probably when it was remastered for the current consoles.

• Yep.

...I had no idea it got remastered. EDIT: Did they seriously remaster A Machine for Pigs? That game sucks so much.

• Well, it's a good thing I already have The Dark Descent on my Steam account. I don't need to complete the whole series now. :D

Yep.

• That game sucks so much.

It doesn't suck at all actually, it's just not as good compared to the OG Amnesia.

...I had no idea it got remastered. EDIT: Did they seriously remaster A Machine for Pigs? That game sucks so much.

• Here are my flaws with the game:

• Interaction with objects is really lacking. Seriously, the only things you can interact with are chairs and objects needed to solve a puzzle.
    • Too linear. The game practically yells at you where you need to go; no need to explore. I like exploring. :/
    • Puzzles are way too easy.
    • The monsters are dumb as shit. You practically don't need to hide.
    • It's too short. I heard most people finished it in, like, less than 3 hours.
    • Story is decent, but dosen't feel like Amnesia.

That game sucks so much. It doesn't suck at all actually, it's just not as good compared to the OG Amnesia.

• Still though, none of those aspects necessarily make a bad game. Some of those aspects are in fantastic games. I didn't like A Machine for Pigs but it was a quality product. And while the monsters were dumb as shit, those pig grunt monsters scared the fucking shit outta me the first time I saw them. Kind of unsettling.

Here are my flaws with the game: * Interaction with objects is really lacking. Seriously, the only things you can interact with are cha

• Just saw the LEGO Batman movie, really fun and enjoyable flick that's just as good as the LEGO movie and I can't wait to watch it again.

Keep making more of these WB, forget the DCEU.

• Hey that's really cool that they used footage from YouTubers. They definitely know how they got big.

Yep.

• I don't know when, but that "Collect all the Tinderboxes" achievement is bullshit. I was playing today and I tell you some of those fuckers are hidden in the most devious spots.

• Here's a video that shows every collectible in the game.

I don't know when, but that "Collect all the Tinderboxes" achievement is bullshit. I was playing today and I tell you some of those fuckers are hidden in the most devious spots.

• Xbox avatars trying to sneak into other games?

By the by, this happened to me earlier: https://twitter.com/NoahTayLo/status/830475567292092416

• I'd like to apologize for being responsible for the first major flamewar thread of 2017...

• Thanks for the assistance! But I'd rather not cheat. I love Amnesia too much to cheat.

Here's a video that shows every collectible in the game.

• Nah man, that was the 10 year old version of my Fallout 3 character.

MichaelBP posted: »

Xbox avatars trying to sneak into other games?

• edited February 2017

I just realized that the AC movie negative reviews are almost as big as The Last Airbender reviews... I feel insulted!

• I have been playing Sleeping Dogs on PS4 the last few days it has been almost 5 years since I played it so I got a bit nostalgic:)

• Jesus, really? I dislike Assassin's Creed as much as the next guy but the movie isn't THAT bad. The Last Airbender is far worse in every way for what it's an adaptation of.

joshua007 posted: »

I just realized that the AC movie negative reviews are almost as big as The Last Airbender reviews... I feel insulted!

• Were you really? What happened?

I'd like to apologize for being responsible for the first major flamewar thread of 2017...

• No joke unfortunately

Jesus, really? I dislike Assassin's Creed as much as the next guy but the movie isn't THAT bad. The Last Airbender is far worse in every way for what it's an adaptation of.

• edited February 2017

Has anyone seen the AC movie here and dislike it? because after The Last Airbender gets almost considered better

• edited February 2017

Oh! Honestly at first glance, the character model kinda looked an xbox avatar in Fallout 3 lol. It's something about the head and face. But anyway, that does look like some weurd glitch to me.

Nah man, that was the 10 year old version of my Fallout 3 character.

• joshua007 posted: »

I have been playing Sleeping Dogs on PS4 the last few days it has been almost 5 years since I played it so I got a bit nostalgic:)

• Wei Shen sexiest male in gaming not gay btw

• :^]

enter image description here

joshua007 posted: »

Wei Shen sexiest male in gaming not gay btw

Sign in to comment in this discussion.