The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• This new console is kinda way overhyped.

lupinb0y posted: »

CNET complains about the kickstand for the Switch because they are surprised to find out that by pushing the Switch over it will fall.

• I'd say it's definitely better than TWAU

enter image description here

It's great, I'd say it's definitely better than TWAU and TWD:ANF. But make sure you buy it on a console, either Xbox One or PS4. And if you buy it for PC, make sure to get it through Steam, the Telltale version is still broken.

• edited February 2017

You sure, it was your bf who took the picture ? =) =) =)

I just got back from the beach today. My boyfriend and I took our cats with us for a two night vacation to Seaside. We had a pretty good ti

• Personally I really enjoyed it. It's definitely up there among my favourite Telltale games. But yeah, as Metallica mentioned, it was kinda a mess from technical standpoint, so you should buy it only for PS4, Xbox One or PC. If you're playing on PC, you can try out the first episode on Steam (since it's free) and see how it runs.

Acheive250 posted: »

So, now that Batman: The Telltale Series is over, (I know I'm late) I was wondering... How good is it as a whole? Is it up there with Telltale's best games? (TWD, TWAU, TFTBL) Or is it one of their not-as-good games?

• Woah, better then Wolf? Are you sure?

It's great, I'd say it's definitely better than TWAU and TWD:ANF. But make sure you buy it on a console, either Xbox One or PS4. And if you buy it for PC, make sure to get it through Steam, the Telltale version is still broken.

• That's actually pretty good for a surprise picture! Glad you liked your vacation!

I just got back from the beach today. My boyfriend and I took our cats with us for a two night vacation to Seaside. We had a pretty good ti

• If everybody thought that way, Facebook would go out of business.

Hmmmmm.....

Kenny/Lee posted: »

You should ALWAYS play your cards close to the vest. Operate strictly on a need-to-know basis. NEVER let people know your personal busine

• I've been getting myself prepared for a job, today I'm gonna try to get some information needed and maybe some resume papers. I'm trying to get a job in bringing grocery flyers to houses, so hopefully there's spots available for in-town.

• I think most people like Wolf more than Batman. By the way, have you finished Tales?

Woah, better then Wolf? Are you sure?

• enter image description here

I'd say it's definitely better than TWAU

• Yes. I love TWAU, but I have to say, at least here on the forums, it's overrated. It's not a bad game, but it gets a lot of praise that I've just never fully understood (choices mattered as much in this game as they did in TWD S2, and that's saying a lot, the last two episodes were incredibly short, with the fourth episode among one of my least favorite Telltale episodes, and it's quite obvious it went through some rewrites which hurt the game a bit).

Woah, better then Wolf? Are you sure?

• Its not quite as good as stuff like TWD and TFTBL, but it was very enjoyable to me, I am not a huge Batman fan, I really like Batman, but I am not super into the lore and stuff, but I found it really enjoyable, the characters were nice, and most of them had a nice Telltale spin to them, I particularly enjoyed Catwoman in this game, especially since she is voiced by Laura Bailey, whose voice I really enjoy

So, now that Batman: The Telltale Series is over, (I know I'm late) I was wondering... How good is it as a whole? Is it up there with Telltale's best games? (TWD, TWAU, TFTBL) Or is it one of their not-as-good games?

• What's up? ^-^

Greetings!

• Why are you like this

TWDFan86 posted: »

Howdy

lupinb0y posted: »

CNET complains about the kickstand for the Switch because they are surprised to find out that by pushing the Switch over it will fall.

• edited February 2017

So basically every console leading up to its release? Also...

AronDracula posted: »

This new console is kinda way overhyped.

• it's definitely better than TWAU

MFW he says a bug riddled mess is better than TWAU

• I like ur ass

Howdy

• edited February 2017

#hashtag dealwithit

For me Batman was mediocre buggy, lots gamebreaking bugs and the amount of times I picked certain choice yet dialogue parts made out I didn't so frustrating it was lazy short cuts by writers.

In that universe of infinite possiblities, lore and villains I taught should been way more exciting all villains were weak

I enjoyed few new game mechanics in first episodes but by last episode I grew bored of reusing all the same mechanics over and over again

It was good game but under weight and pressure of a brand like Batman pretty weak game

I don't regret buying and had fun but nowhere near telltale best work a miss opportunity

I never finished TWAU I taught just ok too

For me TWD S1, underrated michonne and Tales best I've played from Telltale

GOT, TWAU, Batman decent

TWD s2 didn't enjoy

• edited February 2017

Why is this site loading so hard in my computer? My internet runs just fine.

Nevermind

• Telltales site is very hit and miss for me, sometimes it loads very fast, sometimes it takes forever to load

AronDracula posted: »

Why is this site loading so hard in my computer? My internet runs just fine. Nevermind

• What do you mean? Like wut

Why are you like this

• I restarted my computer and it still loaded hard and randomly, after making this comment, it just happens to run better again.

Telltales site is very hit and miss for me, sometimes it loads very fast, sometimes it takes forever to load

• Was this Carver's line or something?

Howdy

• I'm supposed to be revising for a science test but for some reason I'm listening to Numberjacks and Balamory songs... I don't know what's happened to me

• I dunno. I just wanted to say hi.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Was this Carver's line or something?

Well at least the Switch is off to a good start when it comes to getting indie support. Since it's unlikely to get support from bigger western devs, they'd do well to get as much support as possible from indie and japanese devs. Full list:

1. Rogue Trooper Redux
    2. The Fall Part 2: Unbound
    3. Treasurenauts
    4. sU and the Quest for meaning
    5. RIME
    6. Zombie Vikings
    7. Mr. Shifty
    8. TowerFall Ascension
    9. Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas
    10. Thumper
    11. Splasher
    12. RIVE
    13. Enter the Gungeon
    14. Cave Story
    15. NBA Playgrounds
    16. 1001 Spikes
    17. Redout
    18. Unbox: Newbie's Adventure
    19. Graceful Explosion Machine
    20. Pocket Rumble
    21. SteamWorld Dig 2
    22. Little Inferno
    23. Ultimate Chicken Horse
    24. Runner 3
    25. Neuro Voider
    26. Kingdom Two Crowns
    27. Pankapu
    28. Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
    29. The Binding of Issac Afterbirth +
    30. Duck Game
    31. World of Goo
    32. Yooka-Laylee
    33. The Escapists 2
    34. Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment
    35. Blaster Master Zero
    36. Toe Jam & Earl: Back in the Groove
    37. Space Dave!
    38. Tumbleseed: A Rolly Roguelike
    39. Terraria
    40. Wargroove
    41. Fast RMX
    42. Has Been Heroes
    43. Human Resource Machine
    44. Gonner
    45. Dandara
    46. Flipping Death
    47. Snake Pass
    48. Stardew Valley
    49. Celeste
    50. Perception
    51. Hollow Knight
    52. Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom
    53. WonderBoy and the Dragon's Trap
    54. Shakedown Hawaii
    55. Overcooked!
    56. The Jack Box Party Pack 3
    57. Hover: Revolt of Gamers
    58. Away: Journey of the Unexpected
    59. Portal Knights
    60. State of Mind
    61. The Next Penelope
    62. Mutant Mudds
    63. Battle Chef Brigade
    64. Ittle Dew 2
  • All this time, I didn't notice that I've reached 100 discussions started in this community. Yay!!

• Not yet. If I can, I'll be playing episode 3 for the first time tonight.

Ekelund21 posted: »

I think most people like Wolf more than Batman. By the way, have you finished Tales?

• When the groupchat is lit

Groupchat is a little too lit

• groupchat is fire

When the groupchat is lit Groupchat is a little too lit

• What is this?

• Can I get in on this??

• Since it's past midnight where I am, it's technically my 3 year anniversary of creating my forum account. Woohoo!

• That first one is maybe the most creepiest picture I've ever seen...

• Happy anniversary!

You joined the forums on the same day that TWD: ANF releases in stores three years ago.

dojo32161 posted: »

Since it's past midnight where I am, it's technically my 3 year anniversary of creating my forum account. Woohoo!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.