The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Thanks for the suggestions, everyone.

I'll see what I can do.

Acheive250 posted: »

Okay, I need to write a book for my school project... I already write stories on my own and enjoy writing them. I've been writing one for

• So this is what sex feels like....
    This video is uploaded by a friend of my

• TFW Telltale keeps posting about Wolf Among Us on Twitter and Facebook but they still don't give us Season 2. :(

• enter image description here

Rest in Peace Don Rickles. You will always be Mr.Potato Head :,(

• TFW Telltale keeps posting about Wolf Among Us on Twitter and Facebook but they still don't give us Season 2.

• Today marks 100 years since America joined World War I. Pretty long time ago. The world has changed so much since then...

• Welp, I'm feeling a little bit concerned right now. That's what's on my mind.

• Here is a meme to get your mind off it:

...well at least make you laugh.

Welp, I'm feeling a little bit concerned right now. That's what's on my mind.

• I remember Rickles from Tales from the Crypt. That was surreal.

• I assume you're talking about this recent breaking news that I won't mention...
    Feel good song time!

Welp, I'm feeling a little bit concerned right now. That's what's on my mind.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited April 2017

Obviously, this one event alone isn't a super huge deal (at least not yet at this point), but nevertheless, something interesting to consider.

• Cool. Nice, deep thought. :)

https://twitter.com/slack2thefuture/status/825198136071032832 Obviously, this one event alone isn't a super huge deal (at least not yet at this point), but nevertheless, something interesting to consider.

• Just got back from the hospital it was pretty scary at first but now im back on my feet and should be back to my old self very soon :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

• Huh, nice food for thought.

https://twitter.com/slack2thefuture/status/825198136071032832 Obviously, this one event alone isn't a super huge deal (at least not yet at this point), but nevertheless, something interesting to consider.

• I'm glad to hear that! Get well soon :)

Just got back from the hospital it was pretty scary at first but now im back on my feet and should be back to my old self very soon

• Thank you ♡

I never even heard of the condition it was so scary

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I'm glad to hear that! Get well soon

• edited April 2017

I'm currently 12 hours in and so far I'm loving it. The art style, music and gameplay are fantastic. The story is engaging, the characters are likeable and relatable and the blend of stealth and turn-based combat during the dungeon crawling is incredibly fun. It's living up to the several years of built up hype I've had for it.

How is it so far?

• Thank God it's Friday =)

• I've had a bottle of wine. You know what that means?

I love you all.

Yep. I'm one of those people. I want to laugh, I want to love, I want you all. :D

• Well, Looks like Telltale will be at E3 again. (To no one's surprise of course...) But I just thought I'd mention this.
    enter image description here

So, yes! Probably an announcement of their 2017 Q3+4 projects, or announcements of a new episode of Guardians. Either way... cool!

• edited April 2017

For the love of God, can the Yankees actually win when I go and see them play? I'm tired of seeing them lose every single fucking time, no matter how good they might be. Just once, JUST ONCE, can they win, please.

• They've won enough.

For the love of God, can the Yankees actually win when I go and see them play? I'm tired of seeing them lose every single fucking time, no matter how good they might be. Just once, JUST ONCE, can they win, please.

• Their last season under 0.500 was 1992. 1992. No one in the AL East has any sympathy.

Johro posted: »

They've won enough.

• Unless you win the last game of the season, no one gives a shit. That's great that they haven't had a losing season since 92, but they haven't won the World Series since 2009, despite having one of the largest payrolls in all of sports. Regardless of who it might be, you want to see your team win and succeed. And usually, when I pay to go see them, I would like to see them win, considering that I'm a fan and it makes the experience far more enjoyable.

Johro posted: »

Their last season under 0.500 was 1992. 1992. No one in the AL East has any sympathy.

• Not exactly a surprise to me either, but still neat! Since Guardians will probably be in the middle of the Season, I wonder if they will be showing off that mainly or if they have something else to announce by then. I'd love to hear some more about the Super Show, for example! :p

AChicken posted: »

Well, Looks like Telltale will be at E3 again. (To no one's surprise of course...) But I just thought I'd mention this. So, yes! Probab

• edited April 2017

I'd love to hear some more about the Super Show

Ohhh.......yes. I've been dreaming about the Super Show for ages since they first talked about it! The idea of Telltale creating their own IP, their own story with rules, characters, locations excites me! Their talk of their distribution of interactive and scripted content of the Super Show, seems pretty cool. Ambitious, but cool.
    Now, I know it's been a long, long while since we last heard of it, so I'm sure it may be a completely different concept at this point. But what I do hope for is that it. Is. BIG. If this is going to be their special child that they made from scratch, I need to see them put ALL the effort into it. Give it ALL of their love. Have ALL of the detail required so that it is the Super Bowl of Telltale series.
    (so, what I mean is: Put as much of your team as you can on this project, guys! 100 won't cut it... I need at least 300 people! Make it work!)

I'm watching closely Telltale... reeeaalllyyy closely.

Not exactly a surprise to me either, but still neat! Since Guardians will probably be in the middle of the Season, I wonder if they will be

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Eric Stirpe is doing work on a unannounced series, i wonder if they will talk about that.

Not exactly a surprise to me either, but still neat! Since Guardians will probably be in the middle of the Season, I wonder if they will be

• Wait you were at the hospital? What happened? O_O

Just got back from the hospital it was pretty scary at first but now im back on my feet and should be back to my old self very soon

• So um... I finally have my first job ever. It's delivering newspapers (there's a good reason for this, it's to help me out while I focus on my main career later down the road). Woo!

PS: I got two routes to deliver papers -- conveniently, one of them is where my aunt lives. xD

• Cartoon Network released a really cool short animation titled "Welcome to my Life". It's documentary styled and follows the life of a teenage monster, Douglas, and how he fits into school. It's nothing outrageous or anything and it's really relaxing to watch. The voice acting's great as well and for the most part it feels like it's real people talking. Really hope that CN does more stuff like this or even adapts this into a web mini series following other aspects of his life, though I'd be completely fine with it just being this.

• Fucking Gearbox charging 60 bucks for a "remaster" that looks worse than the original most of the time.

• Sorry to the two folks it effected. I did a forum oops.

• edited April 2017

I thought you solicitation for Banker sweety (I hope that is the right word)
    If you wanted to become a bailiff I am afraid we can't be friends... And perhaps I have to send my dog on you XD
    It is a joke btw

So um... I finally have my first job ever. It's delivering newspapers (there's a good reason for this, it's to help me out while I focus on

• I beat the Insane Mode of Outlast (Both main story and Whistleblower DLC) and earned all the trophies so I can get prepared for Outlast 2 which comes out in April 25th. Before the release, I'm gonna play the demo so I can get used to the game. OMG, I'm so excited.

• What Tobi said what happened?

• I've felt crazy tired and sleepy all day. I dunno why, to be honest. :p

• edited April 2017

What the holy mother of fuckery is happening right now? We've just had a suspected terror attack in Stockholm, Sweden, and then just ten minutes ago I see news articles of three separate bombing incidents in Egypt. A suicide bombing outside Alexandria Church killed 11 people, and two churches were targeted in bomb attacks which have now killed around 30 people. Also, Paul Joseph Watson is off the Trump Train. What the fuck is happening?

• Oh no... Vietnam flashbacks...

enter image description here

joshua007 posted: »

I thought you solicitation for Banker sweety (I hope that is the right word) If you wanted to become a bailiff I am afraid we can't be friends... And perhaps I have to send my dog on you XD It is a joke btw

• edited April 2017

... I feel kinda numb to hearing this happening so often. Still though, what the fuck? Fuck Terrorism.

What the holy mother of fuckery is happening right now? We've just had a suspected terror attack in Stockholm, Sweden, and then just ten min

Sign in to comment in this discussion.