The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• what fuck

MichaelBP posted: »

Just until wait Smash Switch. Here's leaked footage ;^]

• edited May 2017

My mom's finally out of the hospital, and she's doing okay. No hallucinations anymore, thank Christ.

Now let's just hope she doesn't do anymore drugs.

• Don't worry, it's just a Mario squirt gun from the 80's.

enter image description here

what fuck

• edited May 2017

In this episode of Website Nightmares!

Gordon Ramsey: This meme feels like it's familiar and overused.

Calls mod over.

Gordon Ramsey: Is this meme fresh or a repost?

Mod: It's fresh sir, we only post the dankest memes.

Gordon Ramsey: Could you check with the user? Because it feels like a repost.

Mod: Certainly.

Mod goes over to user.

Mod: Gordon wants to know if that meme you posted is fresh or a repost.

User: Oh uh, it's a repost. But it's a really dank meme!

Mod begrudgingly returns to Gordon.

Gordon Ramsey: So is it fresh or a repost?

Mod: ... It's a repost sir.

Gordom Ramsey: Fuck me.

Also thanks :P

So I scrolled through this thread's previous pages to see what I've been missing and BOOOOOOOOOY has this place only gotten more fucked. The

• Welcome back, man! I've missed ya!

So I scrolled through this thread's previous pages to see what I've been missing and BOOOOOOOOOY has this place only gotten more fucked. The

• Won't be too long now. It'll be officially unveiled at E3 in a few weeks.

AChicken posted: »

Yeah, I'll need time to decide on this. I need to see it in motion! I say all this, yet I don't have a Switch! I'm just interested in it!

• Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

lupinb0y posted: »

If only I was as smooth as you

• You know what I see?

Dinner.

I couldn't see the mama, but one of the babies was sleeping. Edit: Mama just showed up.

• [removed]

I couldn't see the mama, but one of the babies was sleeping. Edit: Mama just showed up.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited May 2017

SourceGaming has a neat little info graphic on how many crossover/non-crossover fighting games Ryu from Street Fighter has been in, which you can check out below:

Ryu: The King of Crossovers

http://sourcegaming.info/2016/07/11/ryu-the-king-of-crossovers/

Ryu. We all know him, and we’ve all played one of his games. He is not only the poster boy for Capcom, and its cross-over games, he is in a way a symbol of all fighting games. Originally hailing from the Capcom-made Street Fighter series dating back to 1987, Ryu has since gone on to appear in a staggering amount of cross-company games. This has inevitably lead him to tangle with some of the best and biggest fictional characters the world has ever known.

• Hey man, good to see you here again!

• Thanks, glad to see you're still around.

Acheive250 posted: »

Hey man, good to see you here again!

• AutisticGamer, my boy! OHHHHHHHHHHHH

(referencing Big Smoke, btw)

Welcome back, man! I've missed ya!

• Beautiful.

lupinb0y posted: »

In this episode of Website Nightmares! Gordon Ramsey: This meme feels like it's familiar and overused. Calls mod over. Gordon Ramse

• I'm hopin' nothing but the best for both you and your mom. You're a good dude, you don't deserve this rough patch your in, and your mum deserves to be healthy. Stay strong, dude.

My mom's finally out of the hospital, and she's doing okay. No hallucinations anymore, thank Christ. Now let's just hope she doesn't do anymore drugs.

• I thought they said they're gonna add flashbacks with Young Nathan Drake.

AChicken posted: »

So, the Uncharted movie is still possibly, maybe being made. The movie will be a prequel to the Uncharted games (yes, probably before Golden

• I watched Evil Dead (2013) by accident. I was about to watch the original but I'm such an idiot. However, I liked that movie. Is it as good as the original or is it considered bad?

• Much, much thanks, my man. We'll try.

I'm hopin' nothing but the best for both you and your mom. You're a good dude, you don't deserve this rough patch your in, and your mum deserves to be healthy. Stay strong, dude.

• enter image description here

I want all of this shit. Hope their plan is to eventually patch all of this into the game (probably by 2019 lol), they're just going for the top 3 or top 5 most voted ones first.

• At least I wish they'd let us order what we want the most. In my case, it'd be:

1. Ardyn's Past
    2. Ifrit's betrayal
    3. Lunafreya's activities
    4. Playable Luna
    5. World of Ruin
    6. Cor's activities
    7. Playable Cor
    8. The Line of Lucis
    9. Noctis' disappearance
    10. Improved Armiger abilities
    11. New Magic
    12. Hard difficulty
    13. Playable Gentiana
    14. Playable Aranea
    15. Playable Iris

I want all of this shit. Hope their plan is to eventually patch all of this into the game (probably by 2019 lol), they're just going for the top 3 or top 5 most voted ones first.

• Thank you so much! :D I've heard that college is a little easier than high school because of the scheduling, so I feel pretty alright! :)

WarpSpeed posted: »

A year ago, you were worried about being a HS senior and if you'd survive. You seemed to handle that pretty well! I have faith that you will also succeed at your next step.

• Fuck this is to good but I really think we need that Ardyn story!

• edited May 2017

We need all of those story expansions tbh.

joshua007 posted: »

Fuck this is to good but I really think we need that Ardyn story!

• It's considered a horrible movie by a lot of people, much like Drag Me To Hell. However, the 2013 Remake is actually pretty great. Nowhere near as good as the original 2 movies but it really is solid. I recommend that right after watching the original you watch Evil Dead 2 though, that movie blows every other horror movie out of the water.

Well, uh, nearly every other horror movie.

AronDracula posted: »

I watched Evil Dead (2013) by accident. I was about to watch the original but I'm such an idiot. However, I liked that movie. Is it as good as the original or is it considered bad?

• edited May 2017

-Cidney Aurum isn't a playable DLC character

Why bother?

• Aranea and Gentiana could make up for it at least :^]

-Cidney Aurum isn't a playable DLC character Why bother?

• Fair enough.

Aranea and Gentiana could make up for it at least :^]

• Please give us some news on minecrfat storymode season 2

• Yeah like thats really disrespectful VICKY, some of us want to DIE over here

• Telltale haven't announced any more content for Minecraft Story Mode coming after Episode 8 yet. I would stay tuned and keep waiting to see if Telltale announces anything.

vickytonner posted: »

Please give us some news on minecrfat storymode season 2

• As long as their bazongas are big, it's cool with me!

Aranea and Gentiana could make up for it at least :^]

• Yes, Telltale please do give us info on this beautiful, perfect and awesome game.

vickytonner posted: »

Please give us some news on minecrfat storymode season 2

• I finished watching the original Evil Dead a few minutes ago. It was a ok but, you're gonna hate me for this, I didn't enjoy it as much as the remake. The original was more funnier and the remake was way scarier.

• Public Service Announcement in case it helps anyone in the future:

If you are unable to post when your ban has expired, try signing out of your profile and back in. If you still have issues afterwards, PM a Moderator.

• Apparently Evil Dead 2 is the one most people like, so maybe give that one a try

AronDracula posted: »

I finished watching the original Evil Dead a few minutes ago. It was a ok but, you're gonna hate me for this, I didn't enjoy it as much as the remake. The original was more funnier and the remake was way scarier.

• Will do.

Apparently Evil Dead 2 is the one most people like, so maybe give that one a try

• This video gave me a much needed laugh.

• enter image description here

This is part of the wall in the West Bank, and it's pretty hilarious. Freakin' Harambe is on it.

• This is part of the wall in the West Bank, and it's pretty hilarious. Freakin' Harambe is on it.

• People have always wondered how metal vocalists can scream and growl and not do damage to their vocal chords. Well, this video has the answer.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.